Don't you look at my accountant.
    He's the only one I've got.

Bike
    2007 Triumph Tiger 1050
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by F5 Dave View Post
    Software glitch.

We'll fix that in future patches.
    We sysadmins call them "negative enhancements" and just generally expect to have to fix em ourselves :P
    "If a million people say a foolish thing, it is still a foolish thing." - Anatole France
    "An education isn't how much you have committed to memory, or even how much you know. It's being able to differentiate between what you know and what you don't." - Anatole France
    ZRXOA #9170

Bike
    Aprillia RSV1000R 92 KX500
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by iYRe View Post
    We sysadmins call them "negative enhancements" and just generally expect to have to fix em ourselves :P
    "undocumented features"

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by iYRe View Post
    Probably, but there are "non Marquez" stuff too, seen some clips of him on Rossi's ranch and stuff. It's quite possible for people to be decent folks, but quite mercenary in competition..
    Those clips of Marquez at the ranch might be kinda old. Like back before they had a major spat wherein Rossi accused Marquez of blocking him so Lorenzo could win the title.
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Bike
    2007 Triumph Tiger 1050
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by sugilite View Post
    "undocumented features"
    That too

Quote Originally Posted by pritch View Post
    Those clips of Marquez at the ranch might be kinda old. Like back before they had a major spat wherein Rossi accused Marquez of blocking him so Lorenzo could win the title.
    They might be, hard case though because you can see MM even on the dirt was probably fastest, and he was slowing to let VR in. At least, thats how it appeared to me.
    "If a million people say a foolish thing, it is still a foolish thing." - Anatole France
    "An education isn't how much you have committed to memory, or even how much you know. It's being able to differentiate between what you know and what you don't." - Anatole France
    ZRXOA #9170

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    I thought people who came through to Q2 from Q1 got an extra set of tyres. It seems not. Binder went through from Q1 but had no unused soft tyres left. Might as well not bother.
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Bike
    GSXR1000
    I thought people who came through to Q2 from Q1 got an extra set of tyres. It seems not. Binder went through from Q1 but had no unused soft tyres left. Might as well not bother.
    They do. But his team weren't sure of whether he'd make the cut for Q2 so elected not to heat the soft and save it for tomorrow if needed. That's the explanation Pit Beier gave to Simon.

Bike
    ES XTZ
    Quote Originally Posted by onearmedbandit View Post
    They do. But his team weren't sure of whether he'd make the cut for Q2 so elected not to heat the soft and save it for tomorrow if needed. That's the explanation Pit Beier gave to Simon.
    I see most of the riders are out in warm up on used softs , they've been going thru them , softs being the choice for most of the teams for race time.

Bike
    ES XTZ
    The ice runs thru Peccos veins well done !

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    That wasn't very boring at all.

Bike
    2007 Triumph Tiger 1050
    Blog Entries

not at all.. if you're gonna win, winning against the king of Aragon in a battle like that..
    ZRXOA #9170

Bike
    None
    Blog Entries
    It was terrible, I was definitely after a boring procession and it didn't happen. Not what I stole my free replay for at all.
    If a man is alone in the woods and there isn't a woke Hollywood around to call him racist, is he still white?

Bike
    2007 Triumph Tiger 1050
    Blog Entries
    https://www.gpone.com/it/2021/09/11/...ifferenza.html

MM can no longer makes those "saves" so he is now a "normal" rider. Also, he was so knackered after today, he was unable to open a bottle of water...

Sheesh, even broken he still fast.
    ZRXOA #9170

Bike
    VFR400, Frankenbucket
    Bloody awesome race

I'm starting to think Bags and Martin ride the Ducati the best, they seem to get that extra bit of turning out of it that Miller and Zarco don't. Miller is still unlearning the old stop n squirt style, which works well at some circuits but the current tyres seem to prefer good speed at angle. Apparently he had a technical issue though so we'll cut him some slack.

Speaking of Zarco, wtf has happened to his pace?

How many last lap duels has MM lost now? I'm struggling to remember the last one he won.
    GOAT? Shows that even the best rider we've seen for riding style and raw bike control isn't the full package imo.

Mir lurkin as usual...

Aleix fast as fuck again, as is the bike under him. Some more power and she'll be roight.

Maverick not bad, he's going to have to learn to not release the brake early and coast Yamaha style, but it'll happen, on the days it happens and other days...

Crying shame Iker is out of a ride, he's the real deal and is finally showing it, just a bit too late.

Binder needs to qualify better, KTM seem to be where Suzuki are. Good on tyres but not 1 lap. Got some new loonies comings from Moto2 though next year which will bump the level even higher.

Sent from my SM-G991B using Tapatalk

Bike
    77 XL250
    Maverick not bad, he's going to have to learn to not release the brake early and coast Yamaha style, but it'll happen, on the days it happens and other days...

Crying shame Iker is out of a ride, he's the real deal and is finally showing it, just a bit too late.
    I felt that Vinales would have been much further up. Next time perhaps???? Iker is indeed coming right - just as he is dumped in favour of the next big thing. MotoGP can be cruel sometimes. Still, at only 21. he has time to make his mark in WSBK and return.

Only three more sleeps to Misano.
    The best way to forget all your troubles is to wear tight underpants.

Thread Information