Page 12 of 56 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: MotoGP 2021

Bike
    Bikes
    Quote Originally Posted by jato View Post
    Happy with spark sport - seems to tick all the boxes here and not a big lump of money upfront like the video pass... wasn't the moto 3 frantic (as usual)
    Champagne racing. Glad for Vinales who I’ve rated way back in his Paris Hilton days.
    It's OK to disagree with me. I can't force you to be right.

Bike
    22"Z900rsSE, Z1R, FZR1000, KTM 2 smoker
    Quote Originally Posted by onearmedbandit View Post
    Wow what a race, that last lap was indeed the edge of the seat variety. The service provided by Spark was faultless, with that and access to sports like F2 with the 2 Kiwi's racing they will be getting my money.
    Same decision here extra $80 bucks over MotoGP sub is worth it for Spark and its monthly so you can cancel anytime.
    I like the F1, WRC and boxing.
    I've been saying for years Sky should have done this. Let us get movies or sport individually. They've missed the boat me thinks.
    On a Motorcycle you're penetrating distance, right along with the machine!! In a car you're just a spectator, the windshields like a TV!!

'Life's Journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out! Shouting, ' Holy sh!t... What a Ride!! '

Bike
    R100GSPD
    i have plumped for 1 month of moto gp ,then i will try 7 days of spark sport and then decide.Will cast to tv with a chromecast,had one before seemed good.It seemed to disapear when the daughter went to aussie!

Bike
    None
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by denill View Post
    Champagne racing. Glad for Vinales who I’ve rated way back in his Paris Hilton days.
    If for nothing more than staring lustfully down her top in every photo in the first set of PR photos for that team.
    If a man is alone in the woods and there isn't a woke Hollywood around to call him racist, is he still white?

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BMWST? View Post
    it is on demand right,so you can watch at any time afterwards??? Still deciding between spark and motgp sub
    Not sure how long they keep it available. The screen would get very crowded by the end of the season. As long as the keep each race until the next one I'd be good with that.
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Bike
    VFR400, Frankenbucket
    Quote Originally Posted by pritch View Post
    Not sure how long they keep it available. The screen would get very crowded by the end of the season. As long as the keep each race until the next one I'd be good with that.
    30 days, I checked.
    They also confirmed no spoilers will be there

Sent from my SM-G991B using Tapatalk

Bike
    1998 Yamaha R1
    Quote Originally Posted by Autech View Post
    30 days, I checked.
    They also confirmed no spoilers will be there

Sent from my SM-G991B using Tapatalk
    That is one disadvantage compared to Videopass, where you can watch races whenever you like. I have kept a few races from previous seasons on the Mysky box, but you lose them every 2-3 years when the internal hard drive crashes.

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    Pramac racing seem very public spirited in offering assistance.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ExqUekeW8AI9G5O.jpeg 
Views:	45 
Size:	31.5 KB 
ID:	348797  
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Bike
    22"Z900rsSE, Z1R, FZR1000, KTM 2 smoker
    Ducati
    We soon discovered in the race that the HP advantage was partly bullshit
    Because when they turned the wick down so they actually had enough fuel to complete the laps.
    A lot of the other bikes could keep ahead or in their slipstream.
    Mir simply screwed up that last corner.
    They have more hp but not as much as testing showed.
    On a Motorcycle you're penetrating distance, right along with the machine!! In a car you're just a spectator, the windshields like a TV!!

'Life's Journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out! Shouting, ' Holy sh!t... What a Ride!! '

Bike
    09 GSX1400.
    I was thinking over the weekend (I do it often !) I don't think anyone loved GP's any more than me for years? Travelled to races for 15 years.
    But always been a Sky user !
    When I read the results for the first GP I thought nah, I'm over waiting up for races
    Same old same old, nursing the bikes around like Dovi hoping the tyres will last !

Think I'll just wait a week and watch tv3 highlights on Sundays !!!

signed old and grumpy xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

You'd never go hungry with Nigella Gaz.
    If it weren't for flashbacks...I'd have no memory at all..

Bike
    77 XL250
    Quote Originally Posted by roogazza View Post

But you will miss the best racing on the planet - Moto3,,,
    The best way to forget all your troubles is to wear tight underpants.

Bike
    RZ496/Street 765RS/GasGas/ etc etc
    Blog Entries
    It does seem like a lot of artificial constraints stop the riders just fang it out their hardest. Zarco seemed to have the legs of the Dookatis but it could have just been fuel saving.

The tyres issue, well it looked like Jack was hanging back being cool biding his time, but when he finally got passed by soozooki no.2 he pulled the pin and started moving up again. He had the speed up his belt. For about 2 laps and dropped badly. Too soon grasshopper.
    Don't you look at my accountant.
    He's the only one I've got.

Bike
    Bikes
    I was thinking over the weekend (I do it often !) I don't think anyone loved GP's any more than me for years? Travelled to races for 15 years.
    When I read the results for the first GP I thought nah, I'm over waiting up for races
    Same old same old, nursing the bikes around like Dovi hoping the tyres will last !

Hey Gaz, Spark Sport is a pretty good option to view, being on demand. And as you know well, SKY has never been a good friend to Motorcycle Sport, so good uppance to them.
    You know you will have to watch the dramas unfold........
    It's OK to disagree with me. I can't force you to be right.

Bike
    1998 Yamaha R1

The difference is that Dovi is the king of tyre management and the current Duc riders, especially Bagnaia, have a way to go.

Weird how Vinales could go hard for so long but then the other Yamaha riders had the usual problems. He'll probably be outside the top 10 next weekend!

Bike
    09 GSX1400.
    Quote Originally Posted by denill View Post
    Hey Gaz, Spark Sport is a pretty good option to view, being on demand. And as you know well, SKY has never been a good friend to Motorcycle Sport, so good uppance to them.
    You know you will have to watch the dramas unfold........
    yeah cheers mate, WSB is the other thing to think about I suppose? Spark got WSB ?

Mum asked last week if I want Sky sport back on, I got her to delete it last year !
    (she does all that sort of stuff and pays the Bills hahaha).

Been lovin the Summer weather and fangin around on the beast, usually twice a week! Oh and there's Trackday Saturday at the Minefeild. lol.

You'd never go hungry with Nigella Gaz.
    If it weren't for flashbacks...I'd have no memory at all..

Thread Information