I drove past and saw their epic collection of amazing bikes. Talked to the guys and man do they have a real love of fast old school, modifying epic machines. A shop of real treasures. They had the old Kat breathing fire in short order and happily discussed options. It will be back better, faster, stronger, legal and ready to put out front in the park around boxing day (for all fellow bike lovers going to the cemetery circuit).

Hell I might see if anyone is keen on seeing some of the great riding back roads round here and go for a few runs. I'll get some photos up at some point soon.

Kai Iwi Beach Holiday Park - had a few bookings from Kiwibiker forum users (cheers ppl). Might have to work out some discounts once we've been through a season here (we are 6 months in from with no past experience).

Everyone love Marshall Motorcycles? They seem really good I was delighted to find people dedicated to more mid old school fast machines and happy to modify and beautify such machines. The Kat will live again which means I best get the seat sorted (right Katman) because its just not right in current form.

Good times!