Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: tf125 help needed

Bike
    RZ496/Street 765RS/GasGas/ etc etc
    Blog Entries
    Thinner forks in this with drum front brake. Find a 125 barrel.

https://www.trademe.co.nz/a/motors/m...ing/3709392123

Sorry, 200 is linkage. So was going to suggest a steel round swingarm with a brace and the 175 or 125 shock. Or graft twin yss shocks .

Could even dress it up with a steel tank and shorter plain seat and generic non it guards, sidecovers.
    Don't you look at my accountant.
    He's the only one I've got.

Bike
    2 smokers
    Quote Originally Posted by F5 Dave View Post
    6 inches from the top and add some if not enough is a rule of thumb, (that I've heard and never tried).

Check my thread Pete's TF. Too long ago to remember but the left main could, or should have a hole from the transfer to main. Right could have seal so bearing is on gearbox side . But can't remember accurately. If there wasn't you need to make a hole to match one on the left. The T125 had all sorts of other shielding and feed holes, the RG was simple and fukd if I can remember which was which. Poxy Suzukis. You'd think I'd be a fan.

Otherwise open the bleed screw on the pump till it runs easily. It should then progress up to the barrel feed. Run it on premix until you are sure it is getting there with no bubbles. If there are two lines, one will be to barrel and one to a main and there will be check valves.
    The oil pump only supplies oil to the inlet tract on the tf125. I've deleted it on mine and run 30:1.

Bike
    RZ496/Street 765RS/GasGas/ etc etc
    Blog Entries
    Cool. I wanted to be careful in my response as it has been 5 years since inside one and other motors get stored in the same memory cashe.
    Don't you look at my accountant.
    He's the only one I've got.

Thread Information