Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Looking for help to find my next bike

Bike
    Roadstar 1600 & Royal Star Venture
    Quote Originally Posted by Unkwn View Post
    Hi all,

I'm in Hamilton and looking for a specific bike, hoping someone here might be able to point me in the right direction or recommend something else I may like.

I'm looking for a 1994 VT250 Magna, I had one and had the baffles removed and it sounded and looked amazing.

Open to suggestions on other bikes and yes only on Learners license.

Cheers,

Newbie.

The Kymco Vennox is the same bike (made by Kymco).
    If you are thinking of s/hand I'd go as far as suggesting the wee Suzuki S40 (savage), 650cc single, probably no faster than the Magna, but a lot more grunt. I sometimes ride Vicki's to work etc, It's actually bloody good commuting, and has plenty of torque in and around traffic, will hold 100kph comfortably.
    If the road to hell is paved with good intentions; and a man is judged by his deeds and his actions, why say it's the thought that counts? -GrayWolf

Bike
    '76 CB550 Super Sport
    Don't touch a S40(LS650) with a barge pole. They are shit bikes. Look okish if you like that style of bike but shit non the less. Dad had one and he's had been riding for a few decades and he even said they were shit..

Bike
    MG V11 Nero Corsa LeMans
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonez View Post
    Don't touch a S40(LS650) with a barge pole. They are shit bikes. Look okish if you like that style of bike but shit non the less. Dad had one and he's had been riding for a few decades and he even said they were shit..
    personal opinion... and with any bike at any time you can and will get a lemon... the Suzuki 650 single... should be as good as a single gets...
    cheers DD
    (Definately Dodgy)

Bike
    Roadstar 1600 & Royal Star Venture
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonez View Post
    that's your opinion etc, as for 'looks ok, etc' not everyone in life wants, or rides, a penis extension.
    I've been riding a 'few' decades too, and do not hold the same opinion as your Dad, horses for courses!
    If the road to hell is paved with good intentions; and a man is judged by his deeds and his actions, why say it's the thought that counts? -GrayWolf

Thread Information