Bike
    suzuki
    Quote Originally Posted by actungbaby View Post
    Yes indeed

Sent from my CPH1941 using Tapatalk
    where's ya veiwing spot

Bike
    less than I used to have
    ...I've been buying to watch over the last few years but have lost all my links etc with the demise of my computer a few weeks ago...I have a computer that I'm filling in with but it is not my beloved MAC and I have trouble doing anything...old man shit coupled with digital braindead shit...anyone that can send me a link for tomorrows racing would make me a happy man...

Bike
    1982 Suzuki GS1100GK, 2008 KLR650
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ellipsis View Post
    ...I've been buying to watch over the last few years but have lost all my links etc with the demise of my computer a few weeks ago...I have a computer that I'm filling in with but it is not my beloved MAC and I have trouble doing anything...old man shit coupled with digital braindead shit...anyone that can send me a link for tomorrows racing would make me a happy man...
    http://www.ctaslive.co.nz/CtasLiveVi...ukiSeries.aspx

or
    https://cemeterycircuit.co.nz/live-stream/
    it's not a bad thing till you throw a KLR into the mix.
    those cheap ass bitches can do anything with ductape.
    (PostalDave on ADVrider)

Bike
    Daelim VL250 Daystar
    Loved the smaller crowds this year... 2020’s silver lining? Was easy to get good viewing spots in shade.
    Excellent work by ticketers walking the line for people who had exact change although I didn’t damnit!
    Crap t-shirts this year, although I would have parted with money for the black on gold if they weren’t sold out by 12.... Why couldn’t they do one with that awesome pic on the top of the digital program.
    I suppose there’s no real money in it for the organisers??? But I was ready to drop $100 cash on two shirts for me and one for a mate who couldn’t make it.
    Do they realise it’s free advertising? I always get people asking about the street races when I wear my old shirts, you wouldn’t believe the number of people who have no idea that Wanganui exists or paeroa existed...
    Pleasant surprise of the day was the gixxer 150 cup, first couple laps sounds like a Harvard bomber while pack is tight. Everyone one of them decking out and bottoming through corner by testing station.
    Quite a spectacle.
    Govt gives you nothing because it creates nothing - Javier Milei

Bike
    suzuki
    Quote Originally Posted by R650R View Post
    Loved the smaller crowds this year... 2020’s silver lining? Was easy to get good viewing spots in shade.
    Excellent work by ticketers walking the line for people who had exact change although I didn’t damnit!
    Crap t-shirts this year, although I would have parted with money for the black on gold if they weren’t sold out by 12.... Why couldn’t they do one with that awesome pic on the top of the digital program.
    I suppose there’s no real money in it for the organisers??? But I was ready to drop $100 cash on two shirts for me and one for a mate who couldn’t make it.
    Do they realise it’s free advertising? I always get people asking about the street races when I wear my old shirts, you wouldn’t believe the number of people who have no idea that Wanganui exists or paeroa existed...
    Pleasant surprise of the day was the gixxer 150 cup, first couple laps sounds like a Harvard bomber while pack is tight. Everyone one of them decking out and bottoming through corner by testing station.
    Quite a spectacle.
    the t shirts were done be cem cct rather than a private company this year so they were a bit unsure of stock levels etc i don't think they knew sales numbers of prior years and what styles sizes and colours sold well. they also sold seats and stbby holders, mixing it up a little, they struggled to sell. i provided the corner signs and some old programme covers on canvas for sale. i dipped into my own pocket, and the cemetery circuit take a cut too. i had to take a risk on numbers, it's not been done before and not a money making venture, but i could have been left with a whole lot of stuff and out of pocket. t shirts are available on line. their merchandise is available all year. it may also not have helped that the person who was in charge of merchandise crashed heavily in practice and was crook so unable to be there to see what was going on and maybe tweak things along the way. harvards are trainers, not bombers

Bike
    Daelim VL250 Daystar
    Quote Originally Posted by jellywrestler View Post
    the t shirts were done be cem cct rather than a private company this year so they were a bit unsure of stock levels etc i don't think they knew sales numbers of prior years and what styles sizes and colours sold well. they also sold seats and stbby holders, mixing it up a little, they struggled to sell. i provided the corner signs and some old programme covers on canvas for sale. i dipped into my own pocket, and the cemetery circuit take a cut too. i had to take a risk on numbers, it's not been done before and not a money making venture, but i could have been left with a whole lot of stuff and out of pocket. t shirts are available on line. their merchandise is available all year. it may also not have helped that the person who was in charge of merchandise crashed heavily in practice and was crook so unable to be there to see what was going on and maybe tweak things along the way. harvards are trainers, not bombers
    Cheers never knew it was a seperate entity. That explains why the stall was often in different places in prev years.
    I know Suzuki dominates the sponsorship of the event but with the ample onsite space spare by river NZ importers should really get on board and have an mc trade show running alongside.
    Theres a lot of spare time in between the popular classes where I could be parting with money for new gear.
    At least the PC world hasn't taken away the brollie dollies yet....

Still a top notch event and credit to all those involved in setup and running.
    Govt gives you nothing because it creates nothing - Javier Milei

Bike
    suzuki
    Cheers never knew it was a seperate entity. That explains why the stall was often in different places in prev years.
    I know Suzuki dominates the sponsorship of the event but with the ample onsite space spare by river NZ importers should really get on board and have an mc trade show running alongside.
    Theres a lot of spare time in between the popular classes where I could be parting with money for new gear.
    At least the PC world hasn't taken away the brollie dollies yet....

Still a top notch event and credit to all those involved in setup and running.
    all feedback is appreciated, I have a small involvment and was one of the commentary crew on the day and in touch with both the souvenir guy and the organisation.
    Trade stalls just don't fly, the time of the year and the fact so many are worn out means dealers etc would struggle to do them, and the sales just aren't their to justify them. Paeroa was a better option as it was closer to main centres and in mid feb weekend, not public holiday time simply.
    appreciate the comments thanks

Bike
    Honda vfr 750 fn 1992 x2 90red
    Blog Entries
    Quite a spectacle.
    Nice

Bike
    Honda vfr 750 fn 1992 x2 90red
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ellipsis View Post
    Dont know about macs but pcs crap there psu .rare cook you motherboard.built few pcs.

Bike
    RZ496/Street 765RS/GasGas/ etc etc
    Blog Entries
    I guess people often don't have space to carry stuff, or want to carry stuff around all day in the baking sun, or dont make it that far down the pits.

I bought this a couple of years back but only after seeing a mates when I wasn't too far up the Ss so went back. Looks better on, quite classic and seemed like good quality. Still black as (pic deceptive) and I've worn it a bit.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20201229_135403.jpg 
Views:	91 
Size:	524.2 KB 
ID:	348186  
    Don't you look at my accountant.
    He's the only one I've got.

Bike
    bike sold :-(

a few photos

a few photos from this year, since I have sold the bike taking photos of other people riding theirs seems to be my new thing

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2571 (2).JPG 
Views:	31 
Size:	53.1 KB 
ID:	348410Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2584 (2).JPG 
Views:	24 
Size:	57.4 KB 
ID:	348411Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2832 (2).JPG 
Views:	19 
Size:	44.6 KB 
ID:	348412Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_3178 (2).JPG 
Size:	53.2 KB 
ID:	348413Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_3460 (2).JPG 
Views:	18 
Size:	33.3 KB 
ID:	348414Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_3357 (2).JPG 
Size:	41.7 KB 
ID:	348415

Bike
    bike sold :-(

and a couple more

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_3467 (2).JPG 
Views:	15 
Size:	38.7 KB 
ID:	348416Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_3517 (2).JPG 
Views:	22 
Size:	48.3 KB 
ID:	348417

Thread Information