Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Nzsbk 2021

Bike
    GSXR1000
    Quote Originally Posted by manxkiwi View Post
    So I'm presuming this weekend at HD is off? Can't find any info! FB and NZSBK website don't say anything!!
    Check Motorcycling New Zealand Inc FB page, says it is postponed there.

Bike
    Nowt any more
    Not sure what eyes you are using, but this is on the front page (posted yesterday morning):

https://mnz.co.nz/2021/03/01/nzsbk-a...wns-postponed/
    "Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans." John Ono Lennon.

"If you have never stared off into the distance then your life is a shame." Counting Crows

"The girls were in tight dresses, just like sweets in cellophane" Joe Jackson

Bike
    2 675R's & a Tracer GT
    So I'm presuming this weekend at HD is off? Can't find any info! FB and NZSBK website don't say anything!!

Just got an email from HD saying there's a trackday on Saturday 6th! Anyone got any news? (Hopefully postponed and not cancelled?)
    Do us all a favour, by bringing yourself up to speed, before pulling onto the motorway.

Bike
    2 675R's & a Tracer GT
    Oops sorry, got a bit crossover there. I thought the NZSBK site would have info, it doesn't. I see the MNZ site does. Thanks for replying peeps.
    Do us all a favour, by bringing yourself up to speed, before pulling onto the motorway.

Bike
    22"Z900rsSE, Z1R, FZR1000, KTM 2 smoker
    Quote Originally Posted by manxkiwi View Post
    Oops sorry, got a bit crossover there. I thought the NZSBK site would have info, it doesn't. I see the MNZ site does. Thanks for replying peeps.
    Pretty good guess its not on but you would think the NZSBK site would have it so the Riders and especially punters from south would be clear.
    Poor form for ticket holders with the same question who wouldnt know to go to MNZ site I reckon
    On a Motorcycle you're penetrating distance, right along with the machine!! In a car you're just a spectator, the windshields like a TV!!

'Life's Journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out! Shouting, ' Holy sh!t... What a Ride!! '

Bike
    less than I used to have
    ...is this a true picture of SA Superbikes...shirley knot,,,is the lack of numbers a covid thing or what?,,,

...NZSBK looks in good health, if this is what they have internationally...well colonial shit, anyway...

...might check out the Canuck series, shirley they have one,,,?

... ...

forgot to post the link

https://youtu.be/LGRdP0zElJQ

Bike
    suzuki
    Quote Originally Posted by Reckless View Post
    Pretty good guess its not on but you would think the NZSBK site would have it so the Riders and especially punters from south would be clear.
    Poor form for ticket holders with the same question who wouldnt know to go to MNZ site I reckon
    they still don't actually see the benefit of pre sold tickets sadly so won't be a problem

Thread Information