Page 30 of 45 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast

Thread: Biden

Bike
    1982 Suzuki GS1100GK, 2008 KLR650
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by husaberg View Post
    the only thing Trump saved was his mates jail time...Snip...

Levandowski's request for a pardon was supported by billionaire Trump ally Peter Thiel. as well as others
    The NZ connection. Thiel was made a Kiwi citizen in a private ceremony in Santa Monica in August 2011, (and this information was kept from the public until 2017) despite officials conceding he did not live in New Zealand and did not express any intention to move here.

"Mr Thiel has never lived in New Zealand," a report to the Minister of Internal Affairs Nathan Guy said.

"Mr Thiel lives in the US. He has stated that, if granted citizenship, he would continue to reside there to manage his American companies."

National party under John Key - Republican Lite where money talks louder than anything else and everything is for sale.
    it's not a bad thing till you throw a KLR into the mix.
    those cheap ass bitches can do anything with ductape.
    (PostalDave on ADVrider)

Bike
    Daelim VL250 Daystar
    https://joannenova.com.au/2021/11/le...brandon-80286/

It’s the laughter that gives it away.

The power of the phrase Lets Go Brandon is that it’s a coded message. In an unguarded moment it reveals how many people in the room get the joke. In a safe way, everyone who disapproves of Woke, political correctness, media activism or Joe Biden can see for themselves that nearly everyone around them does too.

For anyone who isn’t aware of what this strange social phenomenon is, read this. It’s a new form of mass rebellion in an era when cancel culture, censorship, and media bias suppressed the other options.

As Matt Taibbi explains, the masses are trolling the same media hacks and pompous elite players who were fine with four years of yelling “F*^* Trump”. And while F*^* Joe Biden is a protest cry, Let’s Go Brandon is so much better. It’s politer, funnier and pops the media bubble too. Conservatives who would not be comfortable with a crass chant can get in on the joke. Anyone fed up with media propaganda can join in, which is a lot people.

And that’s what makes it so dangerous for the Culture Controllers. They use kindergarten namecalling and bullying to win victories they don’t deserve but it’s all incredibly fragile. Bullies need to isolate people so they can intimidate them into silence. They can’t bully the whole crowd, and once everyone in the group realizes that they are all targets together, the weapon breaks. Bullies can’t mock a crowd that is mocking them. It’s an Emperors-New-Clothes moment.

The Culture Controllers have successfully twisted most of the potent Right Wing words into weapons against the right. It stops the non-left from getting together behind one banner. The “Alt-Right” was quickly turned from being a broad anti-establishment term to a White Supremacist badge, and good people fled.

The bullies are already trying to equate “Let’s Go Brandon” with ISIS.

The “Let’s Go, Brandon!” Freakout Goes Next-Level

Matt Taibbi:

A Southwest pilot earns ISIS comparisons for joking into a loudspeaker, as pundits continue to mass-forget the previous four years....”

Govt gives you nothing because it creates nothing - Javier Milei

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by R650R View Post
    The power of the phrase Lets Go Brandon is that it’s a coded message. In an unguarded moment it reveals how many people in the room get the joke. In a safe way, everyone who disapproves of Woke, political correctness, media activism or Joe Biden can see for themselves that nearly everyone around them does too.
    It was briefly funny a week ago. Sadly humour is not the right's strong point so we will likely be stuck with this for years because they can't come up with much else.
    You can see who it appeals to because Mad Marge Taylor Greene had it on the wall outside her office, until it was cut down. Lauren Boebert attended a function with it written on the back of her dress. They are two of the most stupid people in Congress, although there is serious competition.
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Bike
    BSA A10
    "If you can make black marks on a straight from the time you turn out of a corner until the braking point of the next turn, then you have enough power."

Quote Originally Posted by scracha View Post
    Even BP would shy away from cleaning up a sidecar oil spill.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warren Zevon
    Send Lawyers, guns and money, the shit has hit the fan

Bike
    Not a Hayabusa anymore
    When even CNN issues a Rebuke of Biden, you know things are bad:

The most telling line is the admission that they crucified Trump for things that they haven't with Biden.... and he's still doing terribly.
    Physics; Thou art a cruel, heartless Bitch-of-a-Mistress

Bike
    Aprillia RSV1000R 92 KX500
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDemonLord View Post
    When even CNN issues a Rebuke of Biden, you know things are bad:

The most telling line is the admission that they crucified Trump for things that they haven't with Biden.... and he's still doing terribly.
    As do fox and other right wing "news" organizations do with Biden - every day.
    Nothing changes.

Bike
    Not a Hayabusa anymore
    Quote Originally Posted by sugilite View Post
    As do fox and other right wing "news" organizations do with Biden - every day.
    Nothing changes.
    Sure, but you expect a Right wing organization to go hard on a Left wing Politician, when the rabidly left-wing press go hard on a Left Wing Politician...

Bike
    Blog Entries
    Sure, he deserves it too, he has been a slow moving train crash as we knew he would be. Trump deserved to be savaged by the right leaning press too, so imagine my surprise at you tacitly acknowledging the left wing media has more integrity . Biden is simply too old and doddery to be leading the job that needs to be done.
    Trump is a whole other story. He is an absolute arsehole. Sitting there for hours on jan 6th suddenly forgetting how to tweet. Enjoying the spectacle and carnage to indulge his ego. Just one single indefensible act (though you will try and succeed - only in your mind however to justify). Biden is not presidential material, Trump way less so. Welcome to the broken American political system.

Bike
    Not a Hayabusa anymore
    Sure, he deserves it too, he has been a slow moving train crash as we knew he would be.
    Who knew? I mean - the phrase that best sums it up is:

"I expected nothing and was still disapointed"

The media coverage and public perception of Biden was absolutely not that he would be a Train Crash:

'Experienced Hand'
    'Real Politician'
    'Unifying force'

Trump deserved to be savaged by the right leaning press too,
    So all the times I posted the likes of Ben Shapiro criticising Trump, guess they don't count? The difference is that they critiqued him on things that actually happened (unlike Muh Russian Collusion).

Biden is simply too old and doddery to be leading the job that needs to be done.
    See, I disagree. Someone old, Doddery and just merely incompetent would have done less damage than Biden. The problem is he is chasing the Radical Left-Wing utopian agenda. Case in point, his Build Back Better plan.

Trump is a whole other story. He is an absolute arsehole. Sitting there for hours on jan 6th suddenly forgetting how to tweet. Enjoying the spectacle and carnage to indulge his ego. Just one single indefensible act (though you will try and succeed - only in your mind however to justify).
    What would you prefer:

An Arsehole who says mean things but makes sure that your Fuel is cheap, your savings aren't devalued and there's food on the shelves
    Or Biden.

That's where the Rubber meets the road. And you can Jan 6th me all you want - I'll just point to the BLM riots (that were spurred on by Democrats, allowed to happen in Democrat run areas and had a far higher death toll than Jan 6th).

Now, if the majority of people at Jan 6th had looked a little more like this then you might have a point.

Biden is not presidential material, Trump way less so. Welcome to the broken American political system.
    Was Trump not presidential? I mean - sure he didn't start a new war, that's not very presidential. He didn't send jobs and manufacturing overseas to China, that's not very presidential (I could go on here, but I think you get the point).

In terms of what Trump is/was - he's loud, brash, obnoxious, successful - he's the USA personified!

Bike
    husaberg
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	_92427887_7c28f603-e041-4e29-9bef-5d94505acc92.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	115.2 KB 
ID:	350467Click image for larger version. 

Name:	583863c402ada.image.png 
Views:	18 
Size:	712.7 KB 
ID:	350468Click image for larger version. 

Name:	70b.jpg 
Views:	16 
Size:	45.5 KB 
ID:	350469
    Quote Originally Posted by Katman View Post
    I reminder distinctly .

Kinky is using a feather. Perverted is using the whole chicken

Bike
    1982 Suzuki GS1100GK, 2008 KLR650
    Blog Entries

Was Trump not presidential? I mean - sure he didn't start a new war, that's not very presidential. He didn't send jobs and manufacturing overseas to China, that's not very presidential (I could go on here, but I think you get the point).

In terms of what Trump is/was - he's loud, brash, obnoxious, successful - he's the USA personified!
    Well that wasnt hard to refute "Four years later, it’s clear that Trump’s trade policies have failed U.S. workers. Instead of more good jobs, his ever-escalating trade wars have led to higher costs, lost markets, and more plant closures. Economic Policy Institute research shows that nearly 1,800 U.S. factories disappeared between 2016 and 2018.

In manufacturing-heavy Ohio, Trump’s tit-for-tat tariff battle with China was a major factor in the drop in annual job growth from 36,200 in 2016 to 3,700 in 2019,"
    https://www.usatoday.com/story/opini...mn/5807633002/
    it's not a bad thing till you throw a KLR into the mix.
    those cheap ass bitches can do anything with ductape.
    (PostalDave on ADVrider)

Bike
    Not a Hayabusa anymore
    Quote Originally Posted by pete376403 View Post
    Well that wasnt hard to refute "Four years later, it’s clear that Trump’s trade policies have failed U.S. workers. Instead of more good jobs, his ever-escalating trade wars have led to higher costs, lost markets, and more plant closures. Economic Policy Institute research shows that nearly 1,800 U.S. factories disappeared between 2016 and 2018.

In manufacturing-heavy Ohio, Trump’s tit-for-tat tariff battle with China was a major factor in the drop in annual job growth from 36,200 in 2016 to 3,700 in 2019,"
    https://www.usatoday.com/story/opini...mn/5807633002/
    So, a Left Leaning, Pro-Union source says Trump Bad.

Imagine my shock.

But you'll notice in what I said - I said he didn't ship jobs off to China, not that he brought them back to the US.

Whether or not the Trade war with China was a success (I'll grant you that it didn't achieve all that it set out to do) it represents the first time in my lifetime that a US president has taken a stand against China and it's dictatorial communist regime.

Had it been allowed to continue and had there not been a certain outbreak of a certain virus, from a certain region, in a certain country with a geographic proximity to a certain lab - then things may have been different.

My view on it is that there was always going to be short term disruption to such a trade war, and most US manufacturers opted to use other Asian manufacturing, to get around the China tariffs (which although isn't as good as bringing it onshore, is still better than China)

Bike
    husaberg
    Quote Originally Posted by Katman View Post
    I reminder distinctly .

Kinky is using a feather. Perverted is using the whole chicken

Bike
    Blog Entries
    My god, this post of yours just made me laugh for weeks, top comedy mate. I've just cherry picked a few as I know you can turn one paragraph of mine into a multi quote bonanza
    The problem is he is chasing the Radical Left-Wing utopian agenda. Case in point, his Build Back Better plan.
    When Trump got in, he pronounced he was Mr Infrastructure and he got shit built. Yet, he produced absolutely no infrastructure plan, nor did he release an obama care replacement plan, though he spouted many times there was one. That shit slip your mind?

An Arsehole who says mean things but makes sure that your Fuel is cheap, your savings aren't devalued and there's food on the shelves
    Or Biden.
    You may of noticed when corona hit, I cut Trump some slack and did not attack him on job losses and the economy starting to tank. The virus will wreak havoc no matter who is in charge. But no surprise when it's dem pres down you are running in with the steel caps on. The price of petrol has risen in every country, that Bidens fault too? Governments printing money, (including Trump when he was in), is now causing inflation? Who would of thought! Supply chain issues hitting every country - clearly Bidens fault again - not! I guess Trump lovers have to grasp at any straw given eh

That's where the Rubber meets the road. And you can Jan 6th me all you want - I'll just point to the BLM riots (that were spurred on by Democrats, allowed to happen in Democrat run areas and had a far higher death toll than Jan 6th).
    Comparing people storming capital buildings to overturn a fair and free election while doing a bit of hang mike penceing(where ever did they get that idea from I wonder) - in other words over turn democracy vs violence in a bunch of shit stirrers causing mayhem and murder, while a bunch of liberal polis turn a blind eye to suit their own purposes (standard poli scumbag - a beast bred in equal left/right measures). I'm not seeing much correlation. One action threatened democracy, the other a largely localized fracas. Apparently in your world they represent the same thing. Bet if it was the dem supporters ransacking the capital vs a bunch of kkk's stringing people up on burning crosses, suddenly there would be a no relation call from you.

Trump was the biggest loser ever, and as mentioned before, the irony is the dems need him to run again to have any chance of winning, because when they took over, they predictably made a complete hash of it (they really are a bunch of self inflated morons). So assuming the repubs run someone else and win, who is taking over? The likes of Trump in background, maybe even speaker of the house with Mike Gatez, Marjory Taylor Green and so on. The USA is well fucked what ever shitty party leads them. They are on the way out, we better start learning Chinese if we want to carry on in the new World.

Bike
    Not a Hayabusa anymore
    My god, this post of yours just made me laugh for weeks, top comedy mate. I've just cherry picked a few as I know you can turn one paragraph of mine into a multi quote bonanza
    I'm glad you enjoyed it, and I've gotta be me...

When Trump got in, he pronounced he was Mr Infrastructure and he got shit built. Yet, he produced absolutely no infrastructure plan, nor did he release an obama care replacement plan, though he spouted many times there was one. That shit slip your mind?
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Build_Back_Better_Plan

During his presidency, Donald Trump floated using low interest rates to spend on infrastructure, including roads, bridges, and tunnels but specifically excluding the initiatives of the Democratic Party's Green New Deal.
    There you go. And that's from the Biden article...

And in the article specific to Trump's infrastructure plans, the Democrats didn't support it because Fuck Trump and not Green enough.

Which is a lovely segway into my issues with Build Back Better. I'm not opposed to Renewable Energy, I am opposed to the pathological obsession with it. And when you've got a $6 Trillion spending plan, I think the word 'Pathological' is warranted.

You may of noticed when corona hit, I cut Trump some slack and did not attack him on job losses and the economy starting to tank. The virus will wreak havoc no matter who is in charge. But no surprise when it's dem pres down you are running in with the steel caps on.
    I must have missed that part, probably because you were constantly citing the Death Rates, but fair enough - I'll accept you cut him slack on that.

Now, you'll note - I've said nothing about Biden's Covid policy (and we both know I could...) The issue you have is that I can point to places like Florida, where there is little in the way of Mandates or restrictions and they seem to be recovering quite nicely (it's either that or the influx of people from other more tyrannical states is propping up their economies).

The price of petrol has risen in every country, that Bidens fault too?
    Yes. Basic Economics. If you have the biggest consumer of Petrol being a net importer of Fuel, that increases Global demand and therefore price goes up. If you have the biggest consumer of petrol being a net exporter of Fuel (as it was under Trump), that increases Global supply and therefore price goes down.

Governments printing money, (including Trump when he was in), is now causing inflation? Who would of thought!
    Sure it started under Trump, but under Biden it's gone ridiculous. And since we only started to feel it under Biden and he's in the hot seat...

Supply chain issues hitting every country - clearly Bidens fault again
    Well, most of the goods in the US go through the LA Ports, which enforced mandates, meaning that an already strained system suddenly failed. From whence did the Mandates come from? Not Trump. Starts with B, ends with Iden.

But it's not just the Ports - all manner of businesses where hit with regulation and mandates.

Comparing people storming capital buildings to overturn a fair and free election while doing a bit of hang mike penceing(where ever did they get that idea from I wonder)
    Sure, if everyone that stormed the building was fully tooled up like those eeeeeevil Militia groups, then you might have a point. We've got a long history of what the threat of Armed Revolution looks like in America - it looked nothing like Jan 6th.

in other words over turn democracy vs violence in a bunch of shit stirrers causing mayhem and murder, while a bunch of liberal polis turn a blind eye to suit their own purposes (standard poli scumbag - a beast bred in equal left/right measures). I'm not seeing much correlation.
    Except if you've read any of the philosophical literature that backs the movements of BLM and Antifa, you'd know that it is expressly to Overturn democracy. Which is why I treat it as the much more serious threat.

That and the much higher death count and higher cost.

One action threatened democracy, the other a largely localized fracas.
    Largely Localized by an nationwide/international Movement. With Politician backing, corporate backing, media backing...

Apparently in your world they represent the same thing. Bet if it was the dem supporters ransacking the capital vs a bunch of kkk's stringing people up on burning crosses, suddenly there would be a no relation call from you.
    I'll grant you one thing on that analogy - the KKK are exactly like the activist wing of BLM

Trump was the biggest loser ever, and as mentioned before, the irony is the dems need him to run again to have any chance of winning, because when they took over, they predictably made a complete hash of it (they really are a bunch of self inflated morons). So assuming the repubs run someone else and win, who is taking over? The likes of Trump in background, maybe even speaker of the house with Mike Gatez, Marjory Taylor Green and so on. The USA is well fucked what ever shitty party leads them. They are on the way out, we better start learning Chinese if we want to carry on in the new World.
    See, I don't agree with that characterization of Trump. At this point, I think the Republicans could put up a Potato and beat the Democrats. When even CNN pundits are lamenting that all Biden had to do was not be Trump and not be terrible and he couldn't even manage that.

Thread Information