Page 35 of 45 FirstFirst ... 253334353637 ... LastLast

Thread: Biden

Bike
    Not a Hayabusa anymore
    Quote Originally Posted by sugilite View Post
    With each passing day, my feelings he is not actually going to go through with it grow. Time will tell.
    I believe from the publicly available info - He's secured financing, he's offered a share price, it's been accepted by the Board.

I don't think it's at a point where he's going to back out. Others may try to block it - but my understanding is he's done everything he needs to, short of paying the cash and taking ownership.

On top of that, given things like SpaceX and Tesla, something tells me that Elon isn't the type of person who doesn't follow through...

Well, as both sides do similar, coverup damaging stories etc, I would call it an american election cycle.

Actually yes, however from my observations both sides rigging for the 2020 election cycle was extra creative and pretty much cancelled each other out.
    I have to disagree. What you are describing would be the likes of The Guardian running a story saying 'Trump Bad' and the NYPost running a story "Biden Bad".

That's fair, each side in the public press rebutting stories not favorable to their side etc.

However this isn't the case. It wasn't that both sides got to put their stories forward, it was that one side was explicitly blocked from putting a true story forward. More than that, the means by which it was blocked wasn't natural or organic or based in reasonableness, it was declared as heretical by the Democrat stooges and the likes of the Washington Post, NYTimes, Twitter, Facebook, Google etc. immediately fell into Lock-step with the Regime.

That isn't both sides doing similar, that's one side having an institutional advantage.

And as proof of this - I will point you to the verified check-mark screeching at Elon and Twitter. They are worried that they will loose control and no longer be able to suppress information in the public square.

Yes, both administations policies. Covid is a cunt.
    And yet, under Trump, we didn't have the negative effects - we didn't have global trade delays, we didn't have rampant inflation.

Talk is cheap, any talk from trump about the Afghanistan withdraw can be taken as seriously as his healthcare replacement for obama care. Talk is cheap.
    Sure - but I get to point to the lack of Combat Deaths, seems that whatever it was that Trump Talked, The Enemy were convinced enough to believe it.

On the international and military front, Trump did what he set out to do and for the most part, in the manner in which he intended to do it.

Look, you will have to deal with your willful incomprehension without my help. I've explained Trumps personality is why he cops it more. He says he actively looks to create friction - there is a price tag for that.
    I'll get back to that in a mo...

Who am i to deny people their imaginary friends
    You're still here, and you're real :P

Ladies and gentlemen of the jury, I present to you no less than 6 - yes six - SIX benghahzi investigations bought by Republican-controlled House committees!
    I'll give you a half point by attempting to make out witch hunts were the exclusive purvey of the radical left
    That's a name I haven't heard in a while. At the risk of invoking the Spirit of Husaberg - I made my position clear on Benghazi and the surrounding events: It is grounds for instant dismissal at every Company I've worked at to bypass the corporate IT policy, and setting up your own Mail server would definitely qualify. Not having sufficient backups to recover data from it in the event of a Subpeona is either Gross Negligence or evidence of foul play.

Now, I'll grant you that witch hunts aren't exclusive to the Left or Right - currently however, there is a definite swathe of politically motivated moves by the Democrats against various republicans.

Holy Shit! "Just Words"!!! You just handed me an infinitum amount of get out of jail free cards! Any time you moan henceforth about something some one has said, I will wheel out this gift of a quote, cheers bro.
    I could also take it as evidence of your ever deeper sinking into RWNJism.
    The defender of free speech on KB reduced to saying words don't matter in defense of his man. Touching, but ultimately weak and delusional at the same time.
    How is saying 'It's just words' any difference to 'Yeah, Trump talks a lot of shit' - a point which I've made repeatedly. See, you might think it's a Gotcha - but when it comes to being the KB Defender of Free Speech (a title that I am honored to be given, even if in this context it's satirical, I'll still take it) - Yes, Words are just Words.

I don't believe that Speech is equated with Violence and that people saying mean things, even mean things directed at me, are still just words. I don't call for people to be censured over them.

That is the very definition of believing in Free Speech - that each side gets to say what they feel.

And remember - I let a lot of all the dumb shit that Biden says slide, all the times the Administration has had to come out and go 'oh well, he doesn't actually mean that' etc. - because it's just words. When I critique Biden, it's always on his actions and the consequences of said actions.

Yeah, look at those big bills in my letterbox, fuck you jacinda, scott, borris, biden, putin, macron, bonsanaro, trudeu etc, etc, etc
    Exactly. Fuck the lot of them.

Both, but big mouth bully gets more every time for me - call it a character flaw
    obviously I differ here - You can run your mouth and talk shit and I won't batt an eyelid, but take money out of my pocket, and that's when you get:
    "a good ole kiwi kicking"
    Physics; Thou art a cruel, heartless Bitch-of-a-Mistress

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDemonLord View Post
    Okay - and please, show me where I've said or even hinted that Hunter Biden liked to diddle kids? Cause that's one hell of a Strawman...

Is that like the Evidence you presented, where the guy was convicted of lying about the Muh Russia hoax to the FBI?
    Or where you said the Australian Diplomat confirmed it, only for him to say publicly 'that didn't happen'?

Just because you've read it in a biased newspaper with an Agenda, doesn't actually mean it's 'Evidence'.

I have no idea what you are on about. The guy who handed the laptop to the authorities said the RWNJs were speculating that there was paedophilia. You certainly qualify as a RWNJ but you don't speak for all of them.

What did the dipliomat deny? As Australian High Commissioner he filed a report on the conversation to his intelligence services. The gist was that the Russians were going ot release information damagong to the Clinton campaign. Naturally that was passed on to the FBI. Five Eyes and all that.

For the record it's got nothing to do with biased sources, that's projection. If you were to take a few minutes you'd find many reports including video interviews.

At this stage you make about as much sense as Cassina. I'm sorry I responded to one of your comments.
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Bike
    Not a Hayabusa anymore
    Quote Originally Posted by pritch View Post
    I have no idea what you are on about. The guy who handed the laptop to the authorities said the RWNJs were speculating that there was paedophilia. You certainly qualify as a RWNJ but you don't speak for all of them.
    You know exactly what is going on.

You tried a good old fashioned Strawman and I'm calling you out on it.

I've never raised the issue of Hunter doing anything with Children. So let's stop this attempt to smear me with the same brush, because you are much more intelligent than that.

What did the dipliomat deny? As Australian High Commissioner he filed a report on the conversation to his intelligence services. The gist was that the Russians were going ot release information damagong to the Clinton campaign. Naturally that was passed on to the FBI. Five Eyes and all that.
    I want to first point out - that you cited Alexander Downer and George Papadopoulos in another thread as 'Proof of the Trump/Russia connection', the problem is that Mr Downer has a somewhat different statement:

nothing [Papadopoulos] said in their meeting indicated Trump himself had been conspiring with the Russians to collect information on Hillary Clinton
    What he denied is that there was a direct link between Trump and Russia.

For the record it's got nothing to do with biased sources, that's projection. If you were to take a few minutes you'd find many reports including video interviews.
    And if you were to honestly interrogate those reports, video interviews etc. You'd find that most of them are:

1: Anonymous sources who we can't verify
    2: People saying what supposedly other people said
    3: Things taken out of Context
    4: in the case of Alex and George - not what happened at all.

Shall I link to the other thread where you started off with 'On the record' and then when multiple people (including myself) whittled you down, we got to something that was closer to the truth, it was someone said something, from which you said you had to 'draw your own conclusions'?

Conclusions, that even if drawn do not come anywhere near to proving the Claim that there was a direct political connection between Trump and Russia.

It's not projection because at every turn, all I'm doing is looking at what you provide and then pointing to the gaping chasm that your evidence fails to span.

Bike
    Aprillia RSV1000R 92 KX500
    Blog Entries
    I believe from the publicly available info - He's secured financing, he's offered a share price, it's been accepted by the Board.

I don't think it's at a point where he's going to back out. Others may try to block it - but my understanding is he's done everything he needs to, short of paying the cash and taking ownership.

On top of that, given things like SpaceX and Tesla, something tells me that Elon isn't the type of person who doesn't follow through...
    Nek Minut
    https://www.foxbusiness.com/markets/...ter-is-on-hold
    As mentioned I had been seeing the signs of cold feet. Granted, the sale could still go ahead. News Flash Update:Sugi still does not give a shit either way

That's fair, each side in the public press rebutting stories not favorable to their side etc.

However this isn't the case. It wasn't that both sides got to put their stories forward, it was that one side was explicitly blocked from putting a true story forward. More than that, the means by which it was blocked wasn't natural or organic or based in reasonableness, it was declared as heretical by the Democrat stooges and the likes of the Washington Post, NYTimes, Twitter, Facebook, Google etc. immediately fell into Lock-step with the Regime.

That isn't both sides doing similar, that's one side having an institutional advantage.
    Both sides actively suppress the media they have the power to control - I see it all the time.

And as proof of this - I will point you to the verified check-mark screeching at Elon and Twitter. They are worried that they will loose control and no longer be able to suppress information in the public square.
    Fuck em, tough cheese.

And yet, under Trump, we didn't have the negative effects - we didn't have global trade delays, we didn't have rampant inflation.
    These developments had simply not had time to percolate - such arguments are a waste of time to use on me.

Sure - but I get to point to the lack of Combat Deaths, seems that whatever it was that Trump Talked, The Enemy were convinced enough to believe it.

On the international and military front, Trump did what he set out to do and for the most part, in the manner in which he intended to do it.
    Bar the capitulation to both putin and in the form of offering north korea validity. As for military action, Trump was too busy waging war at home to bother other countries

You're still here, and you're real :P
    Shhhhhhhhhh

That's a name I haven't heard in a while. At the risk of invoking the Spirit of Husaberg - I made my position clear on Benghazi and the surrounding events: It is grounds for instant dismissal at every Company I've worked at to bypass the corporate IT policy, and setting up your own Mail server would definitely qualify. Not having sufficient backups to recover data from it in the event of a Subpeona is either Gross Negligence or evidence of foul play.
    Fair enough, but how about the fairy tale Trump is telling that on the day of the insurrection, his phone did not ring once for 7 hours?

Now, I'll grant you that witch hunts aren't exclusive to the Left or Right - currently however, there is a definite swathe of politically motivated moves by the Democrats against various republicans.
    Sorry sport, many of those republicans derserved it.
    Here is the latest that requires scrutiny.... and yes, I very much still like Katie Porter, would like to see her on the dems presidential ticket. (Will never happen, she is to straight up for them)

How is saying 'It's just words' any difference to 'Yeah, Trump talks a lot of shit' - a point which I've made repeatedly. See, you might think it's a Gotcha - but when it comes to being the KB Defender of Free Speech (a title that I am honored to be given, even if in this context it's satirical, I'll still take it) - Yes, Words are just Words.
    Disingenuous. Mr Putin is not lying". I would run into that school and take on the gunman despite being unarmed" Blatant lies are words too. I think we should start a new movement, lets say call it BLM - "Blatant Lies Matter"

I don't believe that Speech is equated with Violence and that people saying mean things, even mean things directed at me, are still just words. I don't call for people to be censured over them.

That is the very definition of believing in Free Speech - that each side gets to say what they feel.
    That notion breaks down when the words are blatant lies, an all too common occurrence with Trump.

Bike
    Not a Hayabusa anymore
    Nek Minut
    https://www.foxbusiness.com/markets/...ter-is-on-hold
    As mentioned I had been seeing the signs of cold feet. Granted, the sale could still go ahead. News Flash Update:Sugi still does not give a shit either way
    I know you don't per se, however I'm quite interested in this - because a lot of people who used to loudly proclaim:

"It's a private company, they can do what they want, they don't have to give you a platform" when it was a cesspit of left-wing censorship against the right are now saying

"It's bad for Billionaires to control the public spaces, we need freedom of speech, we need government regulation" and then Biden brought in the Ministry of Truth.

I'm also loving how it's forcing all the skeletons in the closet to be found - and it seems Twitter has been massaging the figures.

Both sides actively suppress the media they have the power to control - I see it all the time.
    Apples and Oranges.

There's a difference between Fox news choosing not to run a story that is damaging to Conservatives and Google/Facebook/Twitter banning people for saying something that is subsequently true.

One at best is passive suppression (although if another news outlet is running the story, it barely counts) and the other is overt and active suppression.

It's why all the Lefties are worried about Elon buying Twitter - because they know they will no longer have the institutional power to silence information they don't like.

These developments had simply not had time to percolate - such arguments are a waste of time to use on me.
    Rubbish, on the simple fact it has gotten worse under Biden. Not to mention the various federal mandate policies that were brought in by Biden, the issues only happened after these were law.

Bar the capitulation to both putin and in the form of offering north korea validity. As for military action, Trump was too busy waging war at home to bother other countries
    You see it as capitulation and Validity, I see it as Deal making. I see it as a period where we had what I shall now cal the Pax Trumpanica. And it was better than what is happening now.

Fair enough, but how about the fairy tale Trump is telling that on the day of the insurrection, his phone did not ring once for 7 hours?
    I'm sure if it was a big a lie as you are saying, someone would have leaked some evidence on it by now.

Sorry sport, many of those republicans derserved it.
    Here is the latest that requires scrutiny.... and yes, I very much still like Katie Porter, would like to see her on the dems presidential ticket. (Will never happen, she is to straight up for them)
    So I watched the clip - yep on the face of it, it seems like some money in exchange for favors were exchanged. Interestingly enough, the person who is alleged to have done wrong is some no-name bureaucrat.

Probably in cahoots with some middle-manager type in the Republican party and both should be dealt with, if the claims are true.

However - I decided to check on her and one of the highlights of her career caught my eye - as it was a congressional exchange with a Bank, where she asked how someone could live on a Bank Teller wage - I'd seen this back when it came out and remembered getting very annoyed at her for some very dishonest framing.

That notion breaks down when the words are blatant lies, an all too common occurrence with Trump.
    Actually, it really doesn't. We - the public - are the Judge and Jury. Most of what are called 'Trump lies' are things that most native english speakers wouldn't put much weight to.

And remembering the myriad of Biden Gaffes, to the point where the White House has to come along and say 'No no no he didn't really mean that' - I also don't put much weight into.

Bike
    Blog Entries
    I know you don't per se, however I'm quite interested in this - because a lot of people who used to loudly proclaim:

"It's a private company, they can do what they want, they don't have to give you a platform" when it was a cesspit of left-wing censorship against the right are now saying

"It's bad for Billionaires to control the public spaces, we need freedom of speech, we need government regulation" and then Biden brought in the Ministry of Truth.

I'm also loving how it's forcing all the skeletons in the closet to be found - and it seems Twitter has been massaging the figures.
    All points you have made many times. I have moved on to the fact this deal looks to be on shaky ground now.

Apples and Oranges.

There's a difference between Fox news choosing not to run a story that is damaging to Conservatives and Google/Facebook/Twitter banning people for saying something that is subsequently true.

One at best is passive suppression (although if another news outlet is running the story, it barely counts) and the other is overt and active suppression.

It's why all the Lefties are worried about Elon buying Twitter - because they know they will no longer have the institutional power to silence information they don't like.
    You say you do not read fox, so let me tell you, they go a lot further at repressing information than you make out.
    Fox is extremely powerful, the ratings show them to be watched by more people than the other tams combined. Sure twitter is huge, so is fox.

Rubbish, on the simple fact it has gotten worse under Biden. Not to mention the various federal mandate policies that were brought in by Biden, the issues only happened after these were law.
    Inflation and other side effects of a pandemic and associated consequences take time to manifest, but by all means keep throwing logic under the bus to keep your BDS fed and healthy

You see it as capitulation and Validity, I see it as Deal making. I see it as a period where we had what I shall now cal the Pax Trumpanica. And it was better than what is happening now.
    Putting aside that had Biden said it, you would be rolling out "The biggest betrayal of a president over his own country etc, where the hell can you possibly see "a deal" in him siding with putin over his own countries best info agencies? This is really desperate stuff from you. I know a narrative like this feeds your need to argue, but at what point is it worth me replying too as you as you float these blatant turds?

I'm sure if it was a big a lie as you are saying, someone would have leaked some evidence on it by now.
    And this turd is even bigger and smellier than the last. You are telling me that you believe Trump when he says his phone did not ring at all for 7 hours through the worst of the Jan 6th mess. To be honest, it has greatly fascinated me how seemingly reasonable people fall for Trumps obvious lies. I've long speculated that it is because they go all in on Trump, to the point that the have to support even the most obvious of trumps lies, as they simply cannot admit to themselves they are wrong about trump. The above 2 statements of yours place you very firmly in that camp. As I have said before, I firmly believe this is ultimately will become the definition for the term TDS.

So I watched the clip - yep on the face of it, it seems like some money in exchange for favors were exchanged. Interestingly enough, the person who is alleged to have done wrong is some no-name bureaucrat.

Probably in cahoots with some middle-manager type in the Republican party and both should be dealt with, if the claims are true.
    Yep, that is how I feel, though they should pursue it right to the top if it goes higher than middle manager. (who am i kidding, this is America, bigwigs almost never face the music.)

However - I decided to check on her and one of the highlights of her career caught my eye - as it was a congressional exchange with a Bank, where she asked how someone could live on a Bank Teller wage - I'd seen this back when it came out and remembered getting very annoyed at her for some very dishonest framing.
    I actually loved seeing a banker being held with their feet to the fire, about time. He did after all say some really flippant smug things. I view bankers to be pretty much right there with insurance types.

Actually, it really doesn't. We - the public - are the Judge and Jury. Most of what are called 'Trump lies' are things that most native english speakers wouldn't put much weight to.
    Well, bar the 80 million that voted against him

And remembering the myriad of Biden Gaffes, to the point where the White House has to come along and say 'No no no he didn't really mean that' - I also don't put much weight into.
    Saw a hell of a lot of that from the trump administration too, especially in the earlier days before he really started to intimidate the people in his own party.

Bike
    Not a Hayabusa anymore
    All points you have made many times. I have moved on to the fact this deal looks to be on shaky ground now.
    Maybe, maybe not - Elon still says he wants to buy it - the question is how rotten is the heart of the company - and that's the bit I'm very interested in.

You say you do not read fox, so let me tell you, they go a lot further at repressing information than you make out.
    Fox is extremely powerful, the ratings show them to be watched by more people than the other tams combined. Sure twitter is huge, so is fox.
    Still a Massive Apples and Oranges comparison.

Both Fox and CNN have editorial Bias - both representing their 'side' - that's fine. The only reason Fox is kicking ass in the ratings is because CNN/The Left have gone batshit crazy and people are starting to see it.

That editorial bias, however, is not the same as banning someone from a platform because they said something true that the Democrats didn't like.

choosing to watch Fox over CNN isn't in the same league as being banned from a social media site where you interact with your family, your hobby groups, your favorite Musicians/artists etc.

Inflation and other side effects of a pandemic and associated consequences take time to manifest, but by all means keep throwing logic under the bus to keep your BDS fed and healthy
    And if Biden's policies were either indifferent or helping it, we wouldn't see it increasing. We are seeing it increasing ergo it is Biden's Policies that are driving things getting worse.

Putting aside that had Biden said it, you would be rolling out "The biggest betrayal of a president over his own country etc, where the hell can you possibly see "a deal" in him siding with putin over his own countries best info agencies? This is really desperate stuff from you. I know a narrative like this feeds your need to argue, but at what point is it worth me replying too as you as you float these blatant turds?
    Depends. I'll grant you that I treat anything from the Democrats as highly suspect due to their hatred of America. That said - let's assume this for a minute:

Biden gets up on the world stage and says: "Putin, this War in the Ukraine has to stop and stop now. Let's sit down and Make a deal. I can't guarantee you will get everything you want - but if you take a seat at the negotiation table, I can guarantee you will get some things you want. This is a one-time offer, otherwise we will ensure that every Ukrainian Man and Women is armed with the very best and latest equipment to drive a foreign invader out of their country"

Now, I'd probably still find something to quibble at Biden over it (even though I wrote the speech...) but tell me - is that a betrayal of his own country?

And this turd is even bigger and smellier than the last. You are telling me that you believe Trump when he says his phone did not ring at all for 7 hours through the worst of the Jan 6th mess. To be honest, it has greatly fascinated me how seemingly reasonable people fall for Trumps obvious lies. I've long speculated that it is because they go all in on Trump, to the point that the have to support even the most obvious of trumps lies, as they simply cannot admit to themselves they are wrong about trump. The above 2 statements of yours place you very firmly in that camp. As I have said before, I firmly believe this is ultimately will become the definition for the term TDS.
    I didn't say I did believe it, I said that that given the multitude of leaks and the pathological investigation, were it proven to be false - then it would be everywhere.

Yep, that is how I feel, though they should pursue it right to the top if it goes higher than middle manager. (who am i kidding, this is America, bigwigs almost never face the music.)
    See, we aren't so different.

I actually loved seeing a banker being held with their feet to the fire, about time. He did after all say some really flippant smug things. I view bankers to be pretty much right there with insurance types.
    My issue with it - was that whose fault is it that she's a single Mother? Whose fault is it that she chooses to rent a single bedroom house, instead having flatmates etc. etc. I get Bankers are a bunch of Money Grubbing Bastards (especially after I had to faff around with borrowing against the house to do my Kitchen...) at the same time - if you choose an entry level position (which a Bank Teller is), it's not the Banks fault.

Well, bar the 80 million that voted against him
    We'll see in the Mid-terms how many of them have buyers remorse.

I'm predicting a Blood Bath.

Saw a hell of a lot of that from the trump administration too, especially in the earlier days before he really started to intimidate the people in his own party.
    I'm sure - and it makes more sense given that Trump wasn't a career politician that in his earlier days he would make more faux pas - however I treat both His and Biden's with the same degree of indifference.

Bike
    Blog Entries
    Maybe, maybe not - Elon still says he wants to buy it - the question is how rotten is the heart of the company - and that's the bit I'm very interested in.
    It is a large corp, so rotten to the core if course.

Both Fox and CNN have editorial Bias - both representing their 'side' - that's fine. The only reason Fox is kicking ass in the ratings is because CNN/The Left have gone batshit crazy and people are starting to see it.

That editorial bias, however, is not the same as banning someone from a platform because they said something true that the Democrats didn't like.

choosing to watch Fox over CNN isn't in the same league as being banned from a social media site where you interact with your family, your hobby groups, your favorite Musicians/artists etc.
    I don't have much sympathy for most of those banned to be honest. Both sides are batshit crazy. I can understand the initial sceptasym on the the laptop saga since Trump was clearly on a mission to dig up/make up shit about anything biden related ex mmmah ukrainian quid pro quo. A big case of cry wolf syndrome bought upon themselves. So it subsequently turned out to be true in this case, so many, many others did not turn out to be truth. So I don't give a sugi shit it was not initially treated as a possible reality.

Depends. I'll grant you that I treat anything from the Democrats as highly suspect due to their hatred of America. That said - let's assume this for a minute:
    So all democrats hate America - meh

Biden gets up on the world stage and says: "Putin, this War in the Ukraine has to stop and stop now. Let's sit down and Make a deal. I can't guarantee you will get everything you want - but if you take a seat at the negotiation table, I can guarantee you will get some things you want. This is a one-time offer, otherwise we will ensure that every Ukrainian Man and Women is armed with the very best and latest equipment to drive a foreign invader out of their country"

Now, I'd probably still find something to quibble at Biden over it (even though I wrote the speech...) but tell me - is that a betrayal of his own country?
    That has no relation to trump saying, "vlad says he did not do it, I believe him" (despite his many agencies saying otherwise)

I didn't say I did believe it, I said that that given the multitude of leaks and the pathological investigation, were it proven to be false - then it would be everywhere.
    So your logic is - no leaks, did not happen. Got it

My issue with it - was that whose fault is it that she's a single Mother? Whose fault is it that she chooses to rent a single bedroom house, instead having flatmates etc. etc. I get Bankers are a bunch of Money Grubbing Bastards (especially after I had to faff around with borrowing against the house to do my Kitchen...) at the same time - if you choose an entry level position (which a Bank Teller is), it's not the Banks fault.
    A teller should be able to rent a one bedroom house on a tellers wage, God knows the banks can easily afford that.

We'll see in the Mid-terms how many of them have buyers remorse.

I'm predicting a Blood Bath.
    Maybe so, I have predicted as much, unless the dems for once have been smart enough to hold back irrefutable evidence that trump was nuts deep in overthrowing the 2020 election. We shall see what else pops up other than the rowe wade mess. Better still, take the mid terms hit, let a confidant trump become the nominee, then bring out the evidence just days before voting begins. Dreams are free huh

I'm sure - and it makes more sense given that Trump wasn't a career politician that in his earlier days he would make more faux pas - however I treat both His and Biden's with the same degree of indifference.
    Experience never got in his way of him making them to this day.

Bike
    Not a Hayabusa anymore
    It is a large corp, so rotten to the core if course.
    Haha - touche - but in this case, it's the type of Rot and it's very one-sided.

I don't have much sympathy for most of those banned to be honest. Both sides are batshit crazy. I can understand the initial sceptasym on the the laptop saga since Trump was clearly on a mission to dig up/make up shit about anything biden related ex mmmah ukrainian quid pro quo. A big case of cry wolf syndrome bought upon themselves. So it subsequently turned out to be true in this case, so many, many others did not turn out to be truth. So I don't give a sugi shit it was not initially treated as a possible reality.
    Both sides are batshit crazy - sure.
    But only one side gets the Ban-Hammer.

I can guarantee you that had both sides gotten equal treatment, there would not nearly be the furor that there is currently.

And sure, if it was Trump saying it - maybe there might be reason to treat it with skepticism - but it was the NY Post and by all accounts, they did their due dilligence before releasing the story - but it was declared heresay on pain of death to speak of it.

That's Cartel like behavior and that degree of suppression of information puts it into the rigged category.

So all democrats hate America - meh
    Not all, but I can count on one hand the number of Sane Democrats:

Thulsi Gabbard (obligatory Yum)
    and Joe Manchin.

The activist wing of the party (which is currently running the show) absolutely does hate America.

That has no relation to trump saying, "vlad says he did not do it, I believe him" (despite his many agencies saying otherwise)
    The point I'm making is working with Putin (which will involve making some concessions) and working against him. The thing that Trump says he believed Putin on - was it a major issue? Of critical importance? Or was it something small which could be used as a bargaining chip to improve relations?

So your logic is - no leaks, did not happen. Got it
    I'd normally have a much lower threshold of evidence, but considering how closely Trump and co have been investigated - I'm at the point of if under all that scrutiny, it's not been proved - then I don't believe it.

A teller should be able to rent a one bedroom house on a tellers wage, God knows the banks can easily afford that.
    Why?

The only thing a Teller should get paid is in accordance to the value they bring to the bank and the market rate. It's not a skilled position, requires no higher education or apprenticeship, it's very much an entry level position - like being a Pizza Delivery driver or similar - the type of job you get in your teenage years or whilst you are working through Uni.

And in an area like California, where house prices (and therefore Rents) are quite high.

So I disagree that there is any obligation on the part of the Bank to pay more. Move in with some Flatmates - case in point - cheapest 1 bedroom appartment in Irvine for rent is $1,200 - cheapest 4 bedroom house $2,700 - shared amongst 4 people is almost half the rent - $675.

I have just solved the problem using freedom of choice and living within your means.

Maybe so, I have predicted as much, unless the dems for once have been smart enough to hold back irrefutable evidence that trump was nuts deep in overthrowing the 2020 election. We shall see what else pops up other than the rowe wade mess. Better still, take the mid terms hit, let a confidant trump become the nominee, then bring out the evidence just days before voting begins. Dreams are free huh
    Roe is an interesting one - I personally support the overturning of the ruling, despite being fundamentally Pro-Choice (I think the reasoning that Privacy extends to Abortion rights is not supported in either the constitution or in the history of either English Common Law or the Traditions of the US). I'd be completely fine with an amendment to the Constitution to define an abortion right - it depends however what the individual states do if it is overturned.

IMO a lot of the hysteria about it being overturned is just noise - as Abortion was legal before Roe v Wade.

Add to that the recent vote the Dems tried with Abortion (which I think they went waaaaaaaay too far in terms of when it is acceptable) that will piss a lot of people off. The old-school 'Safe, Legal and Rare' types.

Experience never got in his way of him making them to this day.
    And that's one of the reasons I love his style, it's so unapologetically Trump.

Bike
    04 Buell XB12R 06 WR250F

'You've Got No Idea What Disinformation Is!

'You've Got No Idea What Disinformation Is!': Rand Paul Tears Into Mayorkas

Why would you ride that long and that gnarly stuff if you don't have to, Its what we do, we love it.
    Nathan Woods R.I.P.

Bike
    Blog Entries
    Haha - touche - but in this case, it's the type of Rot and it's very one-sided.
    Yeah, multi sided rot is so much more desirable

Both sides are batshit crazy - sure.
    But only one side gets the Ban-Hammer.
    Well, to be fair one side certainly broke twitter rules more than the other then whined like babies against it. Now the other side are whining like babies their toy "might" be taken away.
    The right could of built their own social media empire, say called it truth social, I'm sure it would be the most beautiful massively successful social media site in the history of history

That's Cartel like behavior and that degree of suppression of information puts it into the rigged category.
    Yeah, suppression and obstruction is only cool and praiseworthy when Trump does it

Not all, but I can count on one hand the number of Sane Democrats:

Thulsi Gabbard (obligatory Yum)
    and Joe Manchin.
    Manchin is just serving his energy sector overlords, so no surprise you like him.
    There is plenty of sane republicans, cannot think of any right now, but I don't know most of them, so will give them the benefit of the doubt.

Though the next batch of up and coming repubs, well.....

The activist wing of the party (which is currently running the show) absolutely does hate America.
    Links to quotes of said hate please - so called actions reflecting hate not accepted sorry as your hatred of marxism is too over the top to be taken at face value - as in I literally actually do roll my eyes when you roll out the "deep marxist roots" shtick. I swear you could trace daisy the hobby farm milking cows lineage to deep marxist roots.

The point I'm making is working with Putin (which will involve making some concessions) and working against him. The thing that Trump says he believed Putin on - was it a major issue? Of critical importance? Or was it something small which could be used as a bargaining chip to improve relations?
    Yes it was a major issue and had it been any left leaning pollie that did it you would have been all over it whit a very different narrative. This is one of the most disingenuous narratives I have ever seen you put forward. It is nothing less than absurd, but as you were.

I'd normally have a much lower threshold of evidence, but considering how closely Trump and co have been investigated - I'm at the point of if under all that scrutiny, it's not been proved - then I don't believe it.
    Just the way Trump would have you see it. He views people like you as shmucks to be taken advantage of. He just under estimated your tightness when it comes to making donations to "saving America" lol

Why?

The only thing a Teller should get paid is in accordance to the value they bring to the bank and the market rate. It's not a skilled position, requires no higher education or apprenticeship, it's very much an entry level position - like being a Pizza Delivery driver or similar - the type of job you get in your teenage years or whilst you are working through Uni.

And in an area like California, where house prices (and therefore Rents) are quite high.

So I disagree that there is any obligation on the part of the Bank to pay more. Move in with some Flatmates - case in point - cheapest 1 bedroom appartment in Irvine for rent is $1,200 - cheapest 4 bedroom house $2,700 - shared amongst 4 people is almost half the rent - $675.

I have just solved the problem using freedom of choice and living within your means.
    That would have to be some of the most demeaning writing I have ever read from you. Wow, just wow.
    My personal opinion is, people with the lowest paying jobs, still deserve to be able to afford to live in a one bedroom dwelling. It is just government/corporation sanctioned slavery in my opinion.

Roe is an interesting one - I personally support the overturning of the ruling, despite being fundamentally Pro-Choice (I think the reasoning that Privacy extends to Abortion rights is not supported in either the constitution or in the history of either English Common Law or the Traditions of the US). I'd be completely fine with an amendment to the Constitution to define an abortion right - it depends however what the individual states do if it is overturned.

IMO a lot of the hysteria about it being overturned is just noise - as Abortion was legal before Roe v Wade.
    I feel that once the supreme court was a good thing, but of late, really - they have been reduced to simply being pollies dressed in drag.

Add to that the recent vote the Dems tried with Abortion (which I think they went waaaaaaaay too far in terms of when it is acceptable) that will piss a lot of people off. The old-school 'Safe, Legal and Rare' types.
    It is in the dems dna to shoot themselves in the foot and undo any win that has fallen in their lap.

And that's one of the reasons I love his style, it's so unapologetically Trump.
    And also should be the reason to respect peoples choice to give Trump a much harder time than other less inflammatory pollies. He brings it on himself by design. No point wasting a perfectly good box of tissues drying your eyes when people do not treat Trump with the respect the likes of yourself somehow feel he deserves.

Bike
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by oldguy View Post
    'You've Got No Idea What Disinformation Is!': Rand Paul Tears Into Mayorkas
    Paul Rand is one of the republicans very worst. Voted against any and all aid going to any of the States that had endured a disaster, then the moment his state had one, boom his hand came out faster than the speed of light.

Bike
    04 Buell XB12R 06 WR250F
    Paul Rand is one of the republicans very worst. Voted against any and all aid going to any of the States that had endured a disaster, then the moment his state had one, boom his hand came out faster than the speed of light.
    I don't know much about him, but on this I agree. He has also put a block on the 40 billion aid to the Ukranine, i think it will still go through.
    Why would you ride that long and that gnarly stuff if you don't have to, Its what we do, we love it.
    Nathan Woods R.I.P.

Bike
    Not a Hayabusa anymore
    Yeah, multi sided rot is so much more desirable
    And no Rot is even better.

Well, to be fair one side certainly broke twitter rules more than the other then whined like babies against it. Now the other side are whining like babies their toy "might" be taken away.
    That's false on two counts. There are plenty of Left-Wing accounts that broke the rules, in a major way and are still there - case in point: https://twitter.com/jack_morrissey
    https://twitter.com/abnheel/status/1...856512/photo/1

(Verified check mark, still verified - calling for people to murder the Covington Kids - who, I might add, were proved not to be the aggressor in court).

Secondly - The rules themselves were one-sided, such as the adoption of Gender Ideology.

The right could of built their own social media empire, say called it truth social, I'm sure it would be the most beautiful massively successful social media site in the history of history
    They tried multiple times - I remember when they one of them was yeeted off the infrastructure because... reasons..

Yeah, suppression and obstruction is only cool and praiseworthy when Trump does it
    Not at all, you are trying to compare two things that are simply not the same. When you have CNN and Fox - both running their sides of the story - that's fair. The fact that CNN isn't able to attract viewers because they've been shown to be worse liars than Fox is not the fault of Fox.

However actively shutting down the spread of a story by censuring it off of Social Media is active Suppression.

Manchin is just serving his energy sector overlords, so no surprise you like him.
    There is plenty of sane republicans, cannot think of any right now, but I don't know most of them, so will give them the benefit of the doubt.
    Eh, I wouldn't go that far - a vote against the Infrastructure Bill isn't just about Energy, and the most recent vote about Abortion just looked bad for the Dems.

As for Sane republicans - most of them are only sane in the sense that they aren't Marxists....

Though the next batch of up and coming repubs, well.....
    Newton's third law of Politics. As I said - at least they don't hate America.

Bill Maher is an interesting chap though - have you seen any of his conversations with the Right Wing types (Ben Shapiro for example) - Bill is, for all intents and purposes, a very classic american Liberal. He likes Freedom of Speech, He likes Freedom of Choice, He likes Non-discrimination etc. Like a 90s era Democrat - he also likes fiscal responsibility and likes government aid programs.

https://www.thewrap.com/bill-maher-j...publican-side/

“People would say to me, ‘Oh, you’re complaining [like a Republican] about the government spending money,” Maher said. “OK, but is there any number at which I am not tipped over to the Republican side? That I can’t complain about money that’s just being stolen?”
    The Left have moved so-far Left that even Bill Maher is now looking at the Republican side and saying 'Well.... maybe....'

Links to quotes of said hate please - so called actions reflecting hate not accepted sorry as your hatred of marxism is too over the top to be taken at face value - as in I literally actually do roll my eyes when you roll out the "deep marxist roots" shtick. I swear you could trace daisy the hobby farm milking cows lineage to deep marxist roots.
    Any of them that have publicly supported CRT or Intersectional Feminism or Gender Ideology.

I mean - I've provided the direct quotes from the foundational texts where they say they are Marxists and they cite Marxist philosophers - but apparently their self reporting isn't sufficient evidence...

Yes it was a major issue and had it been any left leaning pollie that did it you would have been all over it whit a very different narrative. This is one of the most disingenuous narratives I have ever seen you put forward. It is nothing less than absurd, but as you were.
    This is my British Pragmatism talking: Life isn't perfect - You see it as a major, I don't - I see it as a means to keep the peace, a means that was successful.

Just the way Trump would have you see it. He views people like you as shmucks to be taken advantage of. He just under estimated your tightness when it comes to making donations to "saving America" lol
    That's not it at all. It's more like the Journalists that Cried Wolf - we have all these outlandish claims about what Trump does etc. and when we go back to the original source, it doesn't stretch to what is being claimed. He's probably the most scrutinised and investigated president ever - so if under all that, there's a claim that doesn't have any proof to back it up - at this point in time - I just don't consider it.

That would have to be some of the most demeaning writing I have ever read from you. Wow, just wow.
    My personal opinion is, people with the lowest paying jobs, still deserve to be able to afford to live in a one bedroom dwelling. It is just government/corporation sanctioned slavery in my opinion.
    It's not Demeaning - it's cold, hard Logic and Facts. How far does your personal opinion extend? Does the Paper boy need to be paid $30,000 a year? If not, why not? And more importantly - if not - why does that not extend to other entry level jobs that require no skills, no qualifications and no experience?

When someone points out that flatting (something we all did, back in the day) to share the costs, would reduce her single biggest expense by almost half - why is that demeaning? I know why - because it's preferable (especially when you have children) to live by yourself and not with strangers - but that is a preference and a luxury. Just like I'd love to have a private helicopter for personal travel, but I can't afford it - so I have to do without.

Further - why do you think that you are entitled to get paid more than the value you provide?

Finally - if you want people on low income to have affordable housing, then we have to take a really long hard look at all the red-tape that has increased the cost of new builds and the costs of renting.

I like Insulation - you'll note that when I re-did my kitchen I put insulation in. That's my Choice. My Mum and Dad and my Grandparents didn't have insulation - yet miraculously - they survived (some might say 'thrived') - adding insulation adds a cost of compliance and that cost is passed onto the end-user.

All these nice things that we want, has a cost and that cost has to be paid by someone.

I feel that once the supreme court was a good thing, but of late, really - they have been reduced to simply being pollies dressed in drag.
    It always was Political, but of late - I think the Supreme Court is doing exactly what it should be doing: strictly interpreting the Constitution.

As I said - I'm pro-choice and would support an Amendment to the Constitution (which is how it should have been done in the first place) if they believe this is a constitutionally protected right (and I think and argument can be made that for cases where the conception was without consent, that these should be federally protected).

It is in the dems dna to shoot themselves in the foot and undo any win that has fallen in their lap.
    To quote JBP:

"We know when the right goes too far, but when does the Left go too far?"

And also should be the reason to respect peoples choice to give Trump a much harder time than other less inflammatory pollies. He brings it on himself by design. No point wasting a perfectly good box of tissues drying your eyes when people do not treat Trump with the respect the likes of yourself somehow feel he deserves.
    That all depends on what you consider inflammatory. As I said - I look at the cost of my bills going up and treat that with greater importance than a few mean tweets.

Bike
    Blog Entries
    And no Rot is even better.
    But humans.

That's false on two counts. There are plenty of Left-Wing accounts that broke the rules, in a major way and are still there - case in point: https://twitter.com/jack_morrissey
    https://twitter.com/abnheel/status/1...856512/photo/1

(Verified check mark, still verified - calling for people to murder the Covington Kids - who, I might add, were proved not to be the aggressor in court).

Secondly - The rules themselves were one-sided, such as the adoption of Gender Ideology.
    Watching Cruz, Marj, Trump, Bobert, Jordan, Rand, McConnel etc, etc - though I acknowledge the injustice, I just cannot raise a poffteenth of concern.

They tried multiple times - I remember when they one of them was yeeted off the infrastructure because... reasons..
    Just as well truth Social has ridden in on it's lilly white charger to save the day

Not at all, you are trying to compare two things that are simply not the same. When you have CNN and Fox - both running their sides of the story - that's fair. The fact that CNN isn't able to attract viewers because they've been shown to be worse liars than Fox is not the fault of Fox.
    Actually they are very much neck and neck for mantle of best entertainment section liars.

However actively shutting down the spread of a story by censuring it off of Social Media is active Suppression.
    But repubs love supression, there leader is all about suppression and obstruction. "Nope, nobody thought to ring the presidents phone for the 7 hours through the capital riots". You seem to have suppressed supressionitis to go with that eyepatchitus

As for Sane republicans - most of them are only sane in the sense that they aren't Marxists....
    I'm sure for the right money they could be convinced to convert.

Newton's third law of Politics. As I said - at least they don't hate America.
    Oh, so no "We the dems all hate America" quotes?

Bill Maher is an interesting chap though - have you seen any of his conversations with the Right Wing types (Ben Shapiro for example) - Bill is, for all intents and purposes, a very classic american Liberal. He likes Freedom of Speech, He likes Freedom of Choice, He likes Non-discrimination etc. Like a 90s era Democrat - he also likes fiscal responsibility and likes government aid programs.
    Yep, he is not afraid to give both sides the bash - so obviously I'm a fan.

That's not it at all. It's more like the Journalists that Cried Wolf - we have all these outlandish claims about what Trump does etc. and when we go back to the original source, it doesn't stretch to what is being claimed. He's probably the most scrutinised and investigated president ever - so if under all that, there's a claim that doesn't have any proof to back it up - at this point in time - I just don't consider it.
    And this self inflicted blind spot has you believing obvious lies like "mah phone did not ring once in 7 hours during the riots".

It's not Demeaning - it's cold, hard Logic and Facts. How far does your personal opinion extend? Does the Paper boy need to be paid $30,000 a year? If not, why not? And more importantly - if not - why does that not extend to other entry level jobs that require no skills, no qualifications and no experience?
    It is absolutely demeaning, it is your sheer pomp that blinds you. If you can find a bank branch these days, go in and look at the tellers average age. This is these middle aged and older tellers career. Your pompous words have definitely demeaned them. You will never see it yourself though, but others sure can.

Further - why do you think that you are entitled to get paid more than the value you provide?
    Pompous arse

Finally - if you want people on low income to have affordable housing, then we have to take a really long hard look at all the red-tape that has increased the cost of new builds and the costs of renting.
    A Great post, yes that should actually really happen asap.

It always was Political, but of late - I think the Supreme Court is doing exactly what it should be doing: strictly interpreting the Constitution.
    Nope, just drag wearing pollies voting (for the most part) down political affiliations. They are just lying pollies now.

As I said - I'm pro-choice and would support an Amendment to the Constitution (which is how it should have been done in the first place) if they believe this is a constitutionally protected right (and I think and argument can be made that for cases where the conception was without consent, that these should be federally protected).
    I've not looked, are they proposing to amend the constitution?

That all depends on what you consider inflammatory. As I said - I look at the cost of my bills going up and treat that with greater importance than a few mean tweets.
    From where I'm standing it looks like you are willing to prostitute your values on what is right and decent if it means the libs getting owned.

Thread Information