Page 41 of 45 FirstFirst ... 313940414243 ... LastLast

Thread: Biden

Bike
    husaberg
    Quote Originally Posted by pritch View Post
    This was quite interesting in the way it has unfolded. Biden used the case as an example of how the Supreme Court decision could affect people in the real world. Gym Jordan and others claimed Biden was lying. The fuckwits on FOX labelled it a hoax. Then a suspect was arrested. Ooops!

Jordan deleted his Tweet. Without missing a beat FOX switched to reporting that the suspect was an illegl immigrant and should be deported.
    Quote Originally Posted by Katman View Post
    I reminder distinctly .

Kinky is using a feather. Perverted is using the whole chicken

Bike
    Not a Hayabusa anymore
    Quote Originally Posted by husaberg View Post
    IMG 1
    Shall I bring up Biden's recent 'Honor the Holocaust' speech, in Israel, at their Holocaust memorial?

Remember, I give Biden a shitload of freepasses, at this rate - far more than I ever gave Trump.

or when Biden was talking about Putin and various people, including the Whitehouse had to walk back what he said:

foreign policy experts sought to determine what Biden said, what it meant— and, if he didn’t mean it, why he said it.’’
    Yet, we never see you posting memes of Biden committing the same sin you accuse Trump and his followers of committing. Funny that.

IMG 3
    So, when Trump criticises people on their appearance, that's hateful, bigoted, Sexist, Misogynist etc. etc.

Yet, when the Democrats do it....

IMG 4
    Interesting points by the Penguin, but unfortunately that's quite a few Stones and oh-so-many Glass Houses:

First point - before that Hillary called them 'The Basket of Deplorables' - it doesn't excuse either behaviour - but it shows the Left does it as much as the Right.

Racist and Anti-Semitic? The Democrats should be real careful of accusing others of Anti-Semitism whilst they have the likes of Ilahn Omar and their rhetoric on Palestine/Israel. As for Racist - 3 words: Critical RACE Theory.

Punching people you don't agree with in the face? Oh, you mean like Punch a Nazi? Sorry - The Left set the standard of behavior. (Bonus points here to remind everyone that the so-called Nazi that this meme is referring to - Richard Spencer, Voted for Joe Biden)

Spray Painting Swastikas? On the preponderance of Evidence, the Swastika was almost certainly painted by a Left Wing activist.... Not like we don't have a litany of high-profile hate crimes that turned out to be Hoaxes

Heil Trump? Oh Dear, it was done by a Left Wing Activist, see above.

TL;DR - to both you and whoever wrote the comic - what you are getting is the equal and opposite reaction to the last 4 years of your bullshit. Hope you are enjoying record inflation and high Fuel prices.
    Physics; Thou art a cruel, heartless Bitch-of-a-Mistress

Bike
    husaberg
    This was quite interesting in the way it has unfolded. Biden used the case as an example of how the Supreme Court decision could affect people in the real world. Gym Jordan and others claimed Biden was lying. The fuckwits on FOX labelled it a hoax. Then a suspect was arrested. Ooops!

Jordan deleted his Tweet. Without missing a beat FOX switched to reporting that the suspect was an illegl immigrant and should be deported.
    I reminder distinctly .

Bike
    Not a Hayabusa anymore
    So, How's everyone feeling about Heir Biden?

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    Funny how the RWNJs are saying the backdrop to Biden's speech was "the colour of Satan". OK, they'd have spelled it color but...
    It's almost is if they forgot what colour their idiot MAGA hats were.
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Bike
    It was on the good
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDemonLord View Post
    So, How's everyone feeling about Heir Biden?
    Good for forum baiting and entertainment. Impact on my life and genuine interest? Nil. Exactly the same as Trump.

I only started the thread as a piss take.

Bike
    Not a Hayabusa anymore
    Quote Originally Posted by Berries View Post
    Good for forum baiting and entertainment. Impact on my life and genuine interest? Nil. Exactly the same as Trump.

I only started the thread as a piss take.
    Apart from the inflation, supply shortages, petrol prices etc.

Bike
    Not a Hayabusa anymore
    Funny how the RWNJs are saying the backdrop to Biden's speech was "the colour of Satan". OK, they'd have spelled it color but...
    It's almost is if they forgot what colour their idiot MAGA hats were.
    I've not seen anyone mention Satan - plenty of people making the Austrian connection- they were quite fond of their Red and Black. Several also pulling out the Beijing Biden meme, and plenty of Palpatine jokes.

Bike
    It was on the good
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDemonLord View Post
    Apart from the inflation, supply shortages, petrol prices etc.
    Nah, that's all Nationals fault.

Bike
    husaberg
    I reminder distinctly .

Bike
    Daelim VL250 Daystar
    Biden’s demise is quite sad. Hell the CIA even installed more credible leaders in banana republics that what poor Americans are left with. And remember the hysteria of ill educated trump in charge of the go codes.....

Well here’s a vid that’s gotta give both sides a laugh if you have any semblance of a sense of humour...
    Govt gives you nothing because it creates nothing - Javier Milei

Bike
    Aprillia RSV1000R 92 KX500
    Blog Entries
    Well Biden being a doddery old fool has not stopped him and the dems passing a load of stuff and getting shit done.
    Inflation reduction act passed, bringing lower drug prices, beefing up irs powers to chase corporate tax cheats, beef up medic aid and much more.

In 2021, there is quite and exhaustive list
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...tates_Congress

To be fair to Trump, he had a list of firsts too, first since 1932 to lose the house, the senate, then the presidency - very impressive

Bike
    Not a Hayabusa anymore
    Quote Originally Posted by sugilite View Post
    Well Biden being a doddery old fool has not stopped him and the dems passing a load of stuff and getting shit done.
    Oh, I agree he's done plenty of things... Just nothing that anyone wants...

Inflation reduction act passed, bringing lower drug prices, beefing up irs powers to chase corporate tax cheats, beef up medic aid and much more.
    Now, call me a stickler and a pedant - but I'm looking at what you've written and I can't see anything that will actually reduce inflation. If anything, I see at least 2 things that are more likely to increase inflation due to Government Spending.

Also - I know your view on Corporate America and their 'relationship' with the US Government.

Do you really think that those IRS agents are going to be going after Corporate Tax Cheats? Really? That's assuming they don't accidentally shoot themselves first (no, seriously - go look up their Firearm Training - I cringed hard)

In 2021, there is quite and exhaustive list
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...tates_Congress
    And what measurable good has any of them done?

Bike
    Aprillia RSV1000R 92 KX500
    Blog Entries
    Mate, you must of had the only busa in the World with a "baby on board" sign attached, because all I'm hearing is wahhhhh wahhhh wahhhh

Bike
    husaberg
    Mate, you must of had the only busa in the World with a "baby on board" sign attached, because all I'm hearing is wahhhhh wahhhh wahhhh
    That would be a "food baby" on board.

To be fair to Trump, he had a list of firsts too, first since 1932 to lose the house, the senate, then the presidency - very impressive
    Didn't he set a record for impeachments as well
    Also prbably first person to lose the popular vote twice as well nope that was Adams as well.
    okay he can draw alocice in he the only former president to be impeached twice and lose the popular vote twice whist wearing a nappy
    At least he clearly wins for most records flushed down a toliet.
    I reminder distinctly .

Thread Information