Page 5 of 45 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Biden

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDemonLord View Post
    "People build walls to protect what is important to them.

Trump wanted to build a wall around America.
    Biden builds a wall around the Government"
    Trump build about five miles of border wall in about four years, a massive fail by any standard. He did build a wall around the White House to protect himself from the American people though.

He might build a wall around Mar A Lardo, except he's supposed to leave there by Tuesday. I haven't seen reports that he removed the heli pad yet either.
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Bike
    Wots I gots.
    "Biden’s immigration orders, giving citizenship to some 11 million illegal immigrants, halting construction of the Mexican border wall and imposing a moratorium on deportations for 100 days, trash the rule of law and spell administrative and policing chaos. More than that, they undermine the very concept of a nation, which depends for its continued existence upon its borders being secure; and they take a wrecking ball to the concept of citizenship: the bargain of duties and rights that exists only between a government and its country’s citizens."

"In another order, Biden undermined American security by reversing the ban on travel from terrorist hotspots, including Iran, Libya, Syria, Yemen, and Somalia in addition to North Korea, Chad and Venezuela. This ban was not, as was so falsely and slanderously characterised by the Democrats, a “ ban on Muslims”. It was introduced in 2017 against certain countries whose governments could not provide proper documentation, vetting or identification information for citizens travelling to the US. It was a ban on countries whose record of Islamist or other anti-western extremism and violence meant that prudence dictated its inhabitants should be presumed to be a potential danger to America. By ending it, Biden has made America unsafe. It is an unreasonable act, motivated entirely by the Democrats’ ideologically twisted misrepresentation of any action aimed to protect citizens against Islamic extremism as anti-Muslim bigotry."

Biden’s habit of kissing his granddaughter on the mouth. https://www.nzherald.co.nz/world/joe...WDDIQ666FNDZA/

And at a different rally. https://www.alamy.com/new-hampshire-...260150918.html

Joe and the Ho.

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    Hey Guys! You know how the Economy is struggling and many businesses are worried about going under?

I've got this great idea: Why don't we increase the costs of compliance whilst they are potentially going to be going Bankrupt! That'll boost the economy for sure!
    That idea is no less out of whack than most of your others. The US has had 250 odd years to do those things, for the last year your excuse almost makes sense but not for the rest of history. Jaoan has had a community based health system since 1927. Nearly one hundred years later the Yanks still got nothin'. They do have about 650,000 medical bankruptcies each year though.

The Yanks are treated like a mushroom. If the blue collar and lower paid workers actually found out how they rate internationally they'd probably be seriously pissed off.
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Bike
    Wots I gots.
    Biden is aiming for 100 Million vaccinations in the first 100 days of Office, so 1M per day.
    It really shouldn’t be too hard, as Trump was managing 940,000 vaccinations per day when he left.
    It’s almost like Biden has inherited a competent vaccination program?

Bike
    Not a Hayabusa anymore
    Seems we are speaking terms again Pritch - lovely to see you again.

Quote Originally Posted by pritch View Post
    Trump build about five miles of border wall in about four years, a massive fail by any standard.
    You are omitting the parts where they had to rebuild existing walls....

That idea is no less out of whack than most of your others. The US has had 250 odd years to do those things, for the last year your excuse almost makes sense but not for the rest of history. Jaoan has had a community based health system since 1927. Nearly one hundred years later the Yanks still got nothin'. They do have about 650,000 medical bankruptcies each year though.

The Yanks are treated like a mushroom. If the blue collar and lower paid workers actually found out how they rate internationally they'd probably be seriously pissed off.
    So there's 2 things in here that I think are important:

I don't disagree that some of the workers protection we take for granted should exist in the US. I've maintained that for all it's issues, Social Healthcare is a good thing. The point is the timing.

Let's assume there wasn't a Pandemic and that Trump's record economy continued and Biden was elected - if they said 'Hey, we've got this record economy, now's a good time to introduce some of these changes' - I'd hear an argument about 'Sabotaging progress' - but I could also concede that now is a good time to implement them

The second part is about the Blue Collar worker - the biggest cause of Wage stagnation is an excess supply of workers. If you have 10 jobs available and 1,000 people applying for them - you can set the lowest wage and the shittiest of perks. If, however you have 10 jobs available and only 5 people applying for them - then you have to raise the Wages or the Perks so that you can fill the positions. If you have large numbers of unskilled or blue collar workers entering the country illegally - that WILL suppress the wages of everyone in that section.

And that's when we take a look at what Biden wants to do....
    Physics; Thou art a cruel, heartless Bitch-of-a-Mistress

Bike
    Wots I gots.
    Biden was a 29-year-old lawyer when he won the election to the U.S Senate in November 1972 against a Republican incumbent by a mere 3,162 votes. His previous political experience before he won the seat was as a member of the New Castle County Council in Delaware.

However, before Biden had assumed offices, in just six weeks, his life took the most tragic of turns when his wife Neilia and their 1-year-old daughter, Naomi, were killed in an automobile accident.

Just like in any tragedy, one of the main questions is what caused the fatal accident? Neilia Biden's station wagon was broadsided by a tractor-trailer truck at an intersection, but what was the underlying cause of the fatal accident?

Biden has publicly stated or alleged that the driver tractor-trailer who hit his wife's station wagon had been drinking. During a speech that he gave at the University of Delaware a week after the 9/11 terror attacks, he said he sympathized with the tragedy as he too lost his loved ones due to a drunk driving incident.

In December 2007, while stumping for the Democratic presidential nomination in Iowa City, Biden again told the story about how he lost his wife and child while answering a voter's question about negative campaigning, as reported by The New York Times.

Based on evidence and witness accounts, it appeared that Neilia Biden had pulled into the truck driver's right of way at an intersection with a two-way stop, and the tractor-trailer driver was unable to stop in time to avoid striking her car.

After the trucker died, Biden finally apologized to the trucker's daughter for lying about her father (for decades).

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RDJ View Post
    Biden is aiming for 100 Million vaccinations in the first 100 days of Office, so 1M per day.
    It really shouldn’t be too hard, as Trump was managing 940,000 vaccinations per day when he left.
    It’s almost like Biden has inherited a competent vaccination program?
    Except there's tens of millions of doses have vanished nto thin air and Trump turned down a follow up order. Anyone who believes there was a competent anything under Trump probably still believes in Father Christmas.

Bike
    Wots I gots.
    Joe Biden said “I don’t know what I’m signing” on camera as he proceeded to sign an unknown executive order. In the video posted to BitChute, an unidentified person told him to “sign it anyways.”

...The video shows Biden, without a note of humor, say that he has no idea what executive order he is signing. Another person then gestures toward Biden’s left hand...

https://nationalfile.com/hot-mic-bid...-order-anyway/

Bike
    Not a Hayabusa anymore
    Quote Originally Posted by RDJ View Post
    Joe Biden said “I don’t know what I’m signing” on camera as he proceeded to sign an unknown executive order. In the video posted to BitChute, an unidentified person told him to “sign it anyways.”

...The video shows Biden, without a note of humor, say that he has no idea what executive order he is signing. Another person then gestures toward Biden’s left hand...

https://nationalfile.com/hot-mic-bid...-order-anyway/
    (Insert picture of Thunderbirds/Team America style puppets, replete with strings for comedic effect)

Bike
    Aprillia RSV1000R 92 KX500
    Blog Entries
    (Insert picture of Thunderbirds/Team America style puppets, replete with strings for comedic effect)
    All that was required was a sharpie so Bidens tired old eyes could read the text. Finally a Trump policy that Biden should follow

But seriously, I'm sure the Biden and his team had many meetings and so on to discuss all the executive orders that were to be drawn up. He simply did not know which one of those he was signing at the time - not much to see here, unless you are a maga nut

Fuck the US politics are a mess, an old lying piece of shit vs a less lying but even older dude was their best choice of candidates

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by sugilite View Post
    Fuck the US politics are a mess, an old lying piece of shit vs a less lying but even older dude was their best choice of candidates
    Was listening to a podcast and they were saying that none of the other Democrat candidates would have beaten Trump, that may well be right. I certainly don't think Americans are ready to vote for a guy with a husband.

Listening to another podcast and the view was that McConnell will just shepherd this impeachment trial through the senate as he did the last. I'm not so sure, Trump is talking about forming a new political party. Such a party would take enough votes from the Republicans to ensure a Democrat win. McConnell is devious enough to allow Trump to be found guilty so as to be prevented from taking any future part in politics.

Hannity is talking about Biden introducing re-education camps for Republicans and his fuckwit audience are believing it. If they had a functioning brain the threat would sound familiar because he also said that about Obama. The camps didn't appear that time either, they existed only in Hannity's mind. Some Republicans are on a gun buying spree in response to this 'new' threat. Who even knew they didn't have all the guns they could possibly use already?

Bike
    Not a Hayabusa anymore
    Was listening to a podcast and they were saying that none of the other Democrat candidates would have beaten Trump, that may well be right. I certainly don't think Americans are ready to vote for a guy with a husband.
    There were plenty, the problem was that the more reasonable centrist Democrat candidates weren't acceptable to the hard-left Democrat party members.

Hannity is talking about Biden introducing re-education camps for Republicans and his fuckwit audience are believing it. If they had a functioning brain the threat would sound familiar because he also said that about Obama. The camps didn't appear that time either, they existed only in Hannity's mind. Some Republicans are on a gun buying spree in response to this 'new' threat. Who even knew they didn't have all the guns they could possibly use already?
    Now, I don't follow Hannity at all, but there are a number of signs of the new Democratic establishment demanding Political Purity (such as wanting to know the political views of the troops), some of the more radical Democrats have unironically used the words 're-education'

As for the Guns: Well, when they say that they'll defeat the NRA and take your ARs, is it any wonder people are arming themselves?

I mean - we don't have a 2nd amendment here and even so less than 30% of the lowest estimate were handed in...

Bike
    RZ496/Street 765RS/GasGas/ etc etc
    Blog Entries
    Yeah it was like the dems were trying to lose the election.

I still reckon they should have put up The Boss. As it turned out they didn't need a Rock legend to win. Some sad old bloke was preferable after the complete fuck up orange dude.
    Don't you look at my accountant.
    He's the only one I've got.

Bike
    Not a Hayabusa anymore
    Quote Originally Posted by sugilite View Post
    All that was required was a sharpie so Bidens tired old eyes could read the text. Finally a Trump policy that Biden should follow

But seriously, I'm sure the Biden and his team had many meetings and so on to discuss all the executive orders that were to be drawn up. He simply did not know which one of those he was signing at the time - not much to see here, unless you are a maga nut

I dunno about you - but anytime I sign anything - even if it's the most bog-standard of forms or a form I've signed before - I ALWAYS take some time to skim read and make sure what I know what I'm signing.

Even if I take your scenario (which is not entirely unreasonable) as holy writ - it really doesn't bode well for a President to admit that they don't know what they are signing.

Bike
    Wots I gots.
    "Biden also displayed an instant contempt for the niceties of constitutional proprieties, let alone human decency. Within minutes of being sworn in, Biden told Peter Robb, general counsel of the National Labour Relations Board, to resign by 5 pm or be fired. Robb refused to resign; so he was promptly fired."

Thread Information