Page 15 of 45 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

Thread: Biden

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Viking01 View Post
    Bellingcat
    I didn't realise that you were into fiction. Look, if you want to find more fiction to read (and better quality), can I suggest a quick trip to the local library? Probably a better selection available as well.

Think that anyone operating under the umbrella of the Atlantic Council, and being funded through the Council and the National Endowment for Democracy (NED) NGO has clearly nailed their colours (political bias) to the mast for all to see.

https://www.rt.com/uk/504694-belling...ffice-higgins/

Think your comment "usually way ahead of the professionals such as MI6 and the CIA" could have been better worded "usually front for the professionals such as MI6 and the CIA".

As for recommending Bellingcat and his publication: No, I'm sorry, I don't share your interest or belief in Bellingcat. Especially in relation to Syria. Perhaps it comes from his perceived "running interference" for the White Helmets (and, of course, their mutual Emmy nominations for acting).

Obviously we see it differently. It was Bellingcat identified who shot down MH17. It was Bellingcat identified the Russian agents who poisoned the Skripals at Salisbury, it was Bellingcat identified the Cameroon soldiers who executed women and children.

The Dutch Police, with Australian and British Police in attendance, spent eight hours interviewing Eliot Higgins as a "witness" to the MH17 events. They then went back to Holland and set up their own "open source investigation" office.

Oh, and there's this:
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_...ian_civil_war)

It's an interesting story, be a shame if your negaitive view stopped anyone from readiing it.
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Bike
    '76 CB550 Super Sport
    Quote Originally Posted by pritch View Post
    Obviously we see it differently. It was Bellingcat identified who shot down MH17. It was Bellingcat identified the Russian agents who poisoned the Skripals at Salisbury, it was Bellingcat identified the Cameroon soldiers who executed women and children.

The Dutch Police, with Australian and British Police in attendance, spent eight hours interviewing Eliot Higgins as a "witness" to the MH17 events. They then went back to Holland and set up their own "open source investigation" office.

Oh, and there's this:

It's an interesting story, be a shame if your negaitive view stopped anyone from readiing it.
    Wikipedia isn't a very reputable source of info for things political Pumpkin.

And golly gosh someone has a different point of veiw than yours. AMAZING!!

Bike
    I Ride No More

Oh, and there's this:

Pritch,
    Yes, you are quite correct. We do see it very differently. But I'm OK with that. Each to their own opinions.

The point I would make in reply is that it is an enormous bow to draw to state that:
    -Bellingcat definitively established who shot down MH17.
    -Bellingcat definitively established that it was "Russian agents" who were responsible for an alleged poisoning of the Skripals.

MH17
    In the case of MH17, there has been plenty of articles published as this saga has slowly unfolded. A few examples from the MH17 related links that I have collected and stored since 2014.

1. Missile Used for Shooting Down of MH17
    The missile used (identified from debris recovered from the wreckage field) indicated a BUK of make and model that had been delivered to (and was still in use by) Ukrainian forces in 2014:

https://www.globalresearch.ca/russia...ng-gun/5654547

That BUK make and model had not been either manufactured by or supplied to Russian forces within the last 3 years prior to MH17 being downed (i.e. all Russian stock was of a newer model, which no longer deployed certain shaped shrapnel fragments seen for MH17).

That a Russian reconstruction of the cockpit of MH17 indicated shrapnel fragments relating to the earlier BUK make and model (in possession by Ukrainians forces alone).

2. Possible Breach of Procedures
    That the Malaysian government not only expressed frustration of their exclusion from involvement, but also questioned the integrity of the JIT investigation (as well as identified a number of instances where tampering of artefacts may have occurred):

https://journal-neo.org/2018/09/26/m...rging-at-last/
    https://southfront.org/documentary-o...tring-of-lies/
    https://anti-empire.com/mh17-evidenc...radar-records/

3. Ukrainian SBU Whistle Blower releases a Documentary Contradicting Western Assertions

https://oneworld.press/?module=artic...n=view&id=1241

4. Unsatisfactory Nature of Court Case being Conducted by the Dutch

https://journal-neo.org/2021/02/12/e...bic-jit-farce/

Not to mention other little details such as:

-One of the accused parties (Ukraine) is able to not only avoid direct investigation, but is also able to participate on the jury.
    -Definitive radar data supposedly in possession of the US has still to be supplied to and reviewed by the Dutch court.

Lastly, your Bellingcat may well have been interviewed for 8 hours by Western authorities, who then chose to set up their own "open source" office. I just do not think either event had any particular relevance to or bearing on the investigation or the court case.

White Helmets
    The Wiki article may well be "interesting", and paint the White Helmets in a positive light. But some investigative journalists on the ground in Syria found a much less positive picture.

https://21stcenturywire.com/2015/10/...eption-part-1/
    https://www.vietatoparlare.it/invest...-across-syria/
    https://www.rt.com/news/495092-white...founder-fraud/

So, Yes, I have some scepticism. But if people are interested in investigating further, I doubt my "negative view" (questioning the official narrative) on either topic is going to discourage them.

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    That's a very nicely prepared argument but Bellingcat would disagree. In the case of MH17, they know where the Buk came from, they know the details of the launcher, they tracked it from its unit in Kursk to Ukraine, they have photographs- and they tracked it back to Kursk minus one missile. They know where the missile was launched from. They know the names of the crew.

The Russians spread disinformatin to confuse the situation. Most of what you are quoting seems to be sourced from the Russian disinformation campaign.

The White helmets I haven't read up in detail yet but you are taking as gospel information provided by the Russians, The Supreme Ayotollah, and Assad, against the rest of the world - except for a few journalists. Higgins discusses that, one of the journalists was somewhat of a hero of his. Not so much now perhaps?

Bellingcat named the Russian agents guilty of the Salisbury poisoning. There is no question that a crime was committed as described and that there was collateral damage. An unrelated innocent party died of Novichok poisoning.

My strong impression is that you need to read the Bellingcat book more than I do. Unfortunately I have people queuing to read it when I've finished.

Be well.
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Bike
    '76 CB550 Super Sport
    That's a very nicely prepared argument but Bellingcat would disagree. In the case of MH17, they know where the Buk came from, they know the details of the launcher, they tracked it from its unit in Kursk to Ukraine, they have photographs- and they tracked it back to Kursk minus one missile. They know where the missile was launched from. They know the names of the crew.

The Russians spread disinformatin to confuse the situation. Most of what you are quoting seems to be sourced from the Russian disinformation campaign.

The White helmets I haven't read up in detail yet but you are taking as gospel information provided by the Russians, The Supreme Ayotollah, and Assad, against the rest of the world - except for a few journalists. Higgins discusses that, one of the journalists was somewhat of a hero of his. Not so much now perhaps?

Bellingcat named the Russian agents guilty of the Salisbury poisoning. There is no question that a crime was committed as described and that there was collateral damage. An unrelated innocent party died of Novichok poisoning.

My strong impression is that you need to read the Bellincat book more than I do. Unfortunately I have people queuing to read it when I've finished.

Be well.
    I believe this thread is about Joe {I wiill sign anything} Biden not the Russians Pumpkin.

Just saying.....

Bike
    less than I used to have
    ...funnier and funnier........

...next instalments, eagerly awaited...

Bike
    I Ride No More

My strong impression is that you need to read the Bellincat book more than I do. Unfortunately I have people queuing to read it when I've finished.

Be well.
    Afternoon. Thanks for the reply.

Firstly, yes, I'm quite sure that Bellingcat would disagree, but I'm not unduly worried.

MH17
    Thanks for the details on the missile launcher etc. But I'll stick with the Russian version of events at the moment. But if I feel the need to change and upgrade between disinformation campaigns in the future, I'll give Bellingcat a look-up. Promise.

White Helmets
    Only mentioned the White Helmets since you had in a previous email. Feel free to cross that one off the list for any future discussion.

Besides, supposedly being a Russian / Ayatollah / al Assad supporter, who am I to argue against the rest of the world? Well, western media, at the very least.

Skripals
    Think that we had that KB debate within the last 2 years, where I doubted the story (stories) being told by British authorities at the time. And I haven't seen anything presented in the interim that would make me change my mind.

The only comment I would make is that bearing (i) the Skripals (ii) Salisbury in mind, I would advise Vlad to get a new Novichok supplier. Because the last batches were obviously faulty, and it has caused him a world of political embarrassment ever since.

I mean, if you're going to be portrayed as a maniacal tyrant hell bent on world domination (or was that Xi ?), you want to be able to project an aura of fear and invincibility. And quite frankly, two supposed "attempted poisonings using Novichok" .... it's not doing it for me.

Book Loan
    Kind of you to offer, but I have a bookcase of other conspiracy theory material still to read. You can cross my name off your book list. Thanks.

Ride safely.

Cheers,
    Viking

Bike
    I Ride No More

Texas Freeze

Bike
    '76 CB550 Super Sport
    Quote Originally Posted by Viking01 View Post
    So it obviously wasn't the Russians.

Bike
    '76 CB550 Super Sport
    Where's Kweeny (I smoked dope bro) Kamala Harass at?

Haven't heard a peep from him.

Bike
    She resents being called a bike
    Blog Entries
    What was added. Biden or the Microphone

http://82.221.129.208/bidenisfakehandmicrophone.mp4
    I didn't think!!! I experimented!!!

Bike
    '76 CB550 Super Sport
    Quote Originally Posted by mashman View Post
    What was added. Biden or the Microphone

http://82.221.129.208/bidenisfakehandmicrophone.mp4
    They should have stuck a micropone up his arse.

Bike
    less than I used to have
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonez View Post
    They should have stuck a micropone up his arse.
    ...it's already obvious that that is where you keep yours...

Bike
    '76 CB550 Super Sport
    Quote Originally Posted by ellipsis View Post
    ...it's already obvious that that is where you keep yours...
    Oooh funny

The irony is great with this one Luke.

You realy need to go out and sense of humor construction set. They are currently avalable at The Wharehouse with quite a large discount.

Bike
    I Ride No More

First Speech

It might have taken nearly 65 days after having been elected, but I see Joe has finally managed to make his first solo press conference. The following story has a link to the conference:

https://southfront.org/cue-cards-and...ss-conference/

I watched only the first 10 minutes, and can't say that I was overawed. Answering the first question on Covid - by making reference to the (intended $3 trillion) spend on infrastructure - will have done little to quell the doubters.

Anyway, it's always good to end with a "good news" story:

https://www.npr.org/2021/03/24/98078...s-minor-injury

I can only surmise that Jill and Kamala both got tired of throwing the ball for Joe to chase, so they relented and brought the dogs back from Delaware. Plus they could be useful in helping keep the press crew at a respectable distance in the future.

Thread Information