Page 2 of 45 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Biden

Bike
    Not a Hayabusa anymore
    Quote Originally Posted by sugilite View Post
    I wonder if he also had the Ivanka bust removed that Trump had placed beside the tissue dispenser in the first bathroom
    She's too old and there's nothing to sniff
    Physics; Thou art a cruel, heartless Bitch-of-a-Mistress

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDemonLord View Post
    I also see the Biden has removed the Bust of Sir Winston Churchill, which I feel is probably an Omen of sorts.
    The White House has a large collecton of artwork. All presidents decorate the spaces they use with artworks to their preference. Fine. There were multiple occasions when Trump's choices were criticised or analysed. There were more important things to write about then, so too now with Biden.

When Biden has finished moving in, a tour of his selected artworks might be interesting.
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Bike
    Aprillia RSV1000R 92 KX500
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Laava View Post
    What about THAT guy?
    I've heard he drinks milk straight outta the bottle and then he puts it back in the fridge.
    Bloody hell, the fake news has started already - anyone who has been paying attention knows he steals his milk straight from Hillary's breast while down in that pizza shops basement.

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    Congressional representative Marjorie Taylor Greene, a follower of QAnon, has filed articles of impeachment against Joe Biden.

Here's hoping we get to see the charges. It's only his first full day in office, maybe she didn't like the way he eats his breakfast eggs?

Update:

OK, here it is.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	EsSUPGnWMAM7tEc.jpg 
Views:	51 
Size:	81.7 KB 
ID:	348376   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	EsSUP2.jpg 
Views:	48 
Size:	149.2 KB 
ID:	348375  
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Bike
    Daelim VL250 Daystar
    Quote Originally Posted by pritch View Post
    It's not exactly that Antifa is a fictional organisation, it's that it is not an organisation at all. From time to time a group of people may decide they are Antifa and behave in such a manner that they can be considered Antifa. There is no national organisation, there is no Headquarters, there is no leader, anything that claims there is can fairly be considered fiction.

Mentioning George Soros cheques is a dead give-away that we're dealing with someone of excessive credulity.
    I don’t buy that. No matter if it’s a workplace, sports team or casual hobby/riding group there always exists a heirachy and stronger people within self designate themselves as leaders. Without leadership they would be totally ineffective.
    Yet at every major protest they are there early up front hard and fast organising chaos. You don’t get pallets of bricks dropped off the night before without money or leadership and planning.
    The myth of no structure is put up to avoid any easy links back to people in govt etc....
    Govt gives you nothing because it creates nothing - Javier Milei

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by R650R View Post
    I don’t buy that. No matter if it’s a workplace, sports team or casual hobby/riding group there always exists a heirachy and stronger people within self designate themselves as leaders. Without leadership they would be totally ineffective.
    Yet at every major protest they are there early up front hard and fast organising chaos. You don’t get pallets of bricks dropped off the night before without money or leadership and planning.
    The myth of no structure is put up to avoid any easy links back to people in govt etc....
    That is an excellent example of the fiction we are talking about. They are not at every protest, they were at very few. There are many claims that they are present, almost entirely fictional.

Bike
    09 GSX1400.
    Who's willing to bet Biden at 78 will die in office (4 yrs) and they'll have a woman of colour (lol) in the chair???
    I don't give a shit, I went for a great fang today.
    While a few (very few) worry about USA politics.

You'd never go hungry with Nigella Gaz.
    If it weren't for flashbacks...I'd have no memory at all..

Bike
    Aprillia RSV1000R 92 KX500
    Blog Entries
    This is an improvement already - science driving policy on a pandemic, the very thought!

""I can tell you," Fauci said, "I take no pleasure at all in being in a situation of contradicting the president, so it was really something that you didn't feel that you can actually say something and there wouldn't be any repercussions about it. The idea that you can get up here and talk about what you know, what the evidence - what the science is and know that's it, let the science speak, it is somewhat of a liberating feeling.""

https://www.stuff.co.nz/world/americ...-speak-frankly

Bike
    CT110 Super Cub - postie bike
    Quote Originally Posted by roogazza View Post
    Who's willing to bet Biden at 78 will die in office (4 yrs) and they'll have a woman of colour (lol) in the chair??? :
    Yes. Was thinking that last night. All sounding a bit like a Tom Clancy novel now. All we need now is a submarine and a rogue Islamic terrorist and perhaps a special ops person and a stealth bomber.
    Grow older but never grow up

Bike
    BSA A10
    Quote Originally Posted by R650R View Post
    You don’t get pallets of bricks dropped off the night before without money or leadership and planning.
    Neither did they, most of the so called pallets of bricks that I saw pictured were paving stones which make an incredibly crap thing to throw unless it's off a building
    "If you can make black marks on a straight from the time you turn out of a corner until the braking point of the next turn, then you have enough power."

Quote Originally Posted by scracha View Post
    Even BP would shy away from cleaning up a sidecar oil spill.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warren Zevon
    Send Lawyers, guns and money, the shit has hit the fan

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by sugilite View Post
    This is an improvement already - science driving policy on a pandemic, the very thought!
    Then there's the FOX take. After one whole day.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	EsTRkeXXYAE3pbT.jpg 
Views:	61 
Size:	52.6 KB 
ID:	348377  

Bike
    Suzuki GSX-s1000F 2016
    Roogazza mentions “woman of colour”
    That stands out for me.

Why not just “woman” ?

Bike
    Baby Gixxer
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDemonLord View Post
    That's par for the course in US politics, although I do recall people screeching that Trump was acting like a dictator with his Executive Orders when he got into office.

Funnily all those same people are eerily silent or positively jubilant when their guy is doing it.
    Except that Biden isn’t just overturning things out of sheer vindictiveness and spite, unlike his predecessor
    I lahk to moove eet moove eet...

Katman to steveb64
    Quote Originally Posted by Katman View Post
    I'd hate to ever have to admit that my arse had been owned by a Princess.

Bike
    husaberg
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessBandit View Post
    Except that Biden isn’t just overturning things out of sheer vindictiveness and spite, unlike his predecessor
    odd how someones forgot how trump kept firing FBi directors and FBI deputy directors that were investigating him.....

McCabe was elevated to the role of acting FBI director in May 2017 after Trump fired FBI Director James Comey, and said he promptly opened two investigations into the president. A criminal inquiry focused on whether Trump obstructed justice by firing Comey, and a separate counterintelligence probe sought to determine whether the president was acting on behalf of the Russian government.
    Trump’s firing of Comey came a day after former acting Attorney General Sally Yates told a Senate panel that she had informed the White House on Jan. 26 that Flynn was at risk of blackmail by Moscow because he had been untruthful about his discussions with the Russian ambassador, Sergei Kislyak. Trump fired Flynn 18 days later.
    To justify his firing of Comey, Trump cited a three-page memo by Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein that detailed actions Comey took in relation to the FBI’s investigation of Hillary Clinton’s private email during her time as secretary of State.

But McCabe on Sunday claimed that Trump had urged Rosenstein to reference in his memo the bureau’s investigation of Russian interference in the 2016 election.
    Trump asked Comey to pledge his loyalty to him, but the FBI chief declined. Then Comey ignored the president’s appeal to end an investigation into his former national security adviser.
    Trump asked Rosenstein to draft a memo recommending the dismissal, and to “put the Russia stuff” in it, according to the notes of a senior Justice Department official.
    Rosenstein agreed to the memo but resisted any Russia reference. He knew as he left the White House that day that Comey would be fired
    “In fact, when I decided to just do it, I said to myself, I said, you know, this Russia thing with Trump and Russia is a made-up story,” Trump said. “It’s an excuse by the Democrats for having lost an election that they should’ve won.”

Former FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe said he was ousted from the bureau in March 2018 because he opened two investigations into President Donald Trump 10 months earlier.
    or this wee gem

Trump Revokes Lobbying Ban He Signed At The Beginning Of His Presidency
    President Donald Trump, in one of his last acts as president, revoked his own executive order requiring federal government appointees to sign a pledge to not lobby the agencies in which they worked for five years after leaving the administration.
    President Trump Signs Executive Orders In The Oval Office

The initial executive order, entitled ”Ethics Commitments by Executive Branch Appointees,” was signed by Trump just 8 days into his presidency and also included a ban on lobbying certain officials for the remainder of the Trump administration.
    In addition to the lobbying ban, the pledge also included agreements to not become registered foreign agents, not accept gifts from lobbyists while serving in the administration.
    The executive order did allow former lobbyists to enter the administration, but it placed a two year restriction on them working in agencies they previously lobbied.
    The revocation was announced by the White House moments after it released a long list of Trump’s final pardons, including controversial ones like former adviser Steve Bannon and rappers Lil Wayne and Kodak Black
    https://www.forbes.com/sites/andrews...h=5dc0679d44b9
    Quote Originally Posted by Katman View Post
    I reminder distinctly .

Kinky is using a feather. Perverted is using the whole chicken

Bike
    1982 Suzuki GS1100GK, 2008 KLR650
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by 1/32 man View Post
    Roogazza mentions “woman of colour”
    That stands out for me.

Why not just “woman” ?
    For conservatives in the US, "woman" is bad enough, being "woman of color" would cause a total meltdown. Anyway it's how they (WoC) describe themselves.
    it's not a bad thing till you throw a KLR into the mix.
    those cheap ass bitches can do anything with ductape.
    (PostalDave on ADVrider)

Thread Information