Page 39 of 45 FirstFirst ... 293738394041 ... LastLast

Thread: Biden

Bike
    Not a Hayabusa anymore
    https://twitter.com/TheLaurenChen/st...05646049058816

I don't think I really need to add much commentary here.

But I will point out, the original poster of the video put as the Text "Children belong at Drag Shows" and included the Rainbow Emoji.

They are signalling their support for an idea and the content of the video clearly shows were they think that idea ought to go.

Anyone here going to try and defend the indefensible?
    Physics; Thou art a cruel, heartless Bitch-of-a-Mistress

Bike
    Aprillia RSV1000R 92 KX500
    Blog Entries
    Nup, we will leave that to the master - you.

Bike
    Not a Hayabusa anymore
    Quote Originally Posted by sugilite View Post
    Nup, we will leave that to the master - you.
    Funny - but the point being - this is only a few steps removed from where this particular left wing, intersectional philosophy is headed. I say a few steps removed, because there are people who are trying to make it LGBTQIAP. I'll give you 3 guesses as to what the P stands for (and it isn't Meth... Hell, that wouldn't be as bad) - and they are trying to use the same justifications as to why they should be 'accepted'.

Bike
    It was on the good
    Is it Palmerston North?

Bike
    Not a Hayabusa anymore
    Quote Originally Posted by Berries View Post
    Is it Palmerston North?
    I'm not sure they are that degenerate...

Bike
    Aprillia RSV1000R 92 KX500
    Blog Entries
    Much more damaging for children than them seeing a bunch of trannies dancing about.
    https://www.stuff.co.nz/national/cri...out-punishment

Bike
    Not a Hayabusa anymore
    Much more damaging for children than them seeing a bunch of trannies dancing about.
    Just 3 points:

1: Absolutely 100% support for bringing Pedo Priests to justice, even if we have to storm the Vatican to drag them kicking and screaming to court.

2: I wouldn't be so sure - have you read any accounts of people who have de-transitioned? Probably not because it's not widely published (Wonder why...) even those who just did Hormone Therapy/Puberty Blockers, the results are lifelong and horrific.

3: What do you think the ultimate goal is, of someone who wants to introduce Sex and Sexuality to a Child. And as per the video, we aren't talking about people in their teenage years (where an argument *could* be made that it's time to introduce them to such concepts) - that Girl looks maybe 4? Certainly not old enough to start school.

Ask yourself: What person has a desire to try and normalize sexual behavior being shown to Children?

And as a point of Clarification, this is just a little bit more than merely Trannies Dancing, isn't it?

Bike
    Breaking rocks
    Blog Entries
    Is it time for some sarcasm?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	received_2478835912253412.jpeg 
Views:	22 
Size:	28.5 KB 
ID:	351441  
    Only a Rat can win a Rat Race!

Bike
    RZ496/Street 765RS/GasGas/ etc etc
    Blog Entries
    It seems a shame that there is no Hell for Christians to rot in for being complicit to a sex obsessed religion that clearly and demonstrably propagates such sexual deviants to prey on children.

And clearly proves that there is no God.
    Don't you look at my accountant.
    He's the only one I've got.

Bike
    Not a Hayabusa anymore
    So, Biden is just 2% points in terms of disapproval off from Trump's Lowest Approval.

Rumours of Biden belittling his Staff.

Record high Fuel prices.

etc.
    etc.

Some of these things saw the usual suspects (the Alphabet media) tearing strips off of Trump and people here tore strips off of me for supporting him, pointing to those things as 'proof' of how bad a President he was.

And yet when it comes to Biden.... Crickets.

As for the Fuel prices - One in a long list of Trump predictions about the Biden presidency to come true.

Are you happy yet? Do you still think that Biden is better than Trump?

Is anyone Brave enough yet to admit that the Trump presidency was significantly better?

Cause if not - you deserve everything you are suffering through, and the more yet to come.

Bike
    I Ride No More
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDemonLord View Post
    So, Biden is just 2% points in terms of disapproval off from Trump's Lowest Approval.

Rumours of Biden belittling his Staff.

Record high Fuel prices.

etc.
    etc.

Some of these things saw the usual suspects (the Alphabet media) tearing strips off of Trump and people here tore strips off of me for supporting him, pointing to those things as 'proof' of how bad a President he was.

And yet when it comes to Biden.... Crickets.

As for the Fuel prices - One in a long list of Trump predictions about the Biden presidency to come true.

Are you happy yet? Do you still think that Biden is better than Trump?

Is anyone Brave enough yet to admit that the Trump presidency was significantly better?

Cause if not - you deserve everything you are suffering through, and the more yet to come.
    https://sputniknews.com/20220709/gop...097134663.html

Bike
    Not a Hayabusa anymore
    If ever there was a Microcosm of the difference between the Trump and Biden presidencies:

Trump put oil into the Strategic reserve, to Safeguard America and Americans.
    Biden sells oil from the Strategic reserve to Foreigners.

Bike
    I Ride No More
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDemonLord View Post
    If ever there was a Microcosm of the difference between the Trump and Biden presidencies:

Trump put oil into the Strategic reserve, to Safeguard America and Americans.
    Biden sells oil from the Strategic reserve to Foreigners.
    Given that parcels of oil went to Europe and India, he might have had some political wiggle-room :
    - crude oil to Europe as feed stock to their refineries (in lieu of Russian product)
    - crude oil into Indian refineries in order to obtain refined product in turn (increased overall refining capacity)

But sending some product to Chinese Sinopec ? That was always going to be a hard case to argue.

Bike
    Not a Hayabusa anymore
    Quote Originally Posted by Viking01 View Post
    Given that parcels of oil went to Europe and India, he might have had some political wiggle-room :
    - crude oil to Europe as feed stock to their refineries (in lieu of Russian product)
    - crude oil into Indian refineries in order to obtain refined product in turn (increased overall refining capacity)

But sending some product to Chinese Sinopec ? That was always going to be a hard case to argue.
    I think the greater problem is the Average Petrol price in the US has gone from just over $2 /Gallon to $5 /Gallon, all in the space of Biden's presidency (Cause, Effect...).

That Oil was released to help the domestic petrol price, not to help overseas countries.

A lot of US commentators are extremely sore about this.

Add into that Trump warning Europe to move away from Energy Dependency on Russia (Remember how he was laughed at.... Remember how he's supposedly the Russian Puppet...) and there's a strong sentiment in the US 'You were warned, you scoffed at us, now it's come to pass and you look to us for Aid? Should have heeded our warnings when we gave them or at least acted with a little more grace.'

India I can't comment on - I haven't seen a lot of chatter about that - but you are correct on the China front - that's just beyond the pail for what some see as the US's political and economic adversary.

Bike
    Daelim VL250 Daystar
    Apparently Biden’s Telepromter machine has walked off the job after getting tired of being constantly ignored lol....

That’s high treason to be selling the strategic reserve to potential enemy in time of war....

But don’t forget this also because of the greens

https://joannenova.com.au/2022/03/ru...-planet-right/

The Wall Street Journal / The Australian

A mere 15 years ago, countries in the EU produced more gas than Russia exported. Yet European production has plunged by more than half during the past decade. Putin has happily filled the supply gap.

In 2020 Russia exported nearly three times more gas than Europe produced. What’s amazing is that Europe increased its reliance on Russian gas even after Gazprom repeatedly suspended pipeline exports to Ukraine.

Europe still had the gas, it just needed to be convinced not to use it:

Europe had an estimated 966 trillion cubic feet of technically recoverable wet natural gas resources as of 2013, about enough to supply the EU for 60 years. Much of this is located in eastern Europe, including Ukraine, Poland, Romania and Bulgaria. But France, Britain, The Netherlands and Germany are also sitting on shale deposits.

In 2014, a NATO bigwig and former Prime Minister of Denmark claimed the Russians were fuelling the opposition to frakking.

Former NATO secretary general Anders Fogh Rasmussen blamed Russia for fuelling the fracking opposition. “Russia, as part of their sophisticated information and disinformation operations, engaged actively with so-called non-governmental organisations – environmental organisations working against shale gas – to maintain dependence on imported Russian gas,” he noted in 2014.

“I have met allies who can report that Russia, as part of their sophisticated information and disinformation operations, engaged actively with so-called non-governmental organisations — environmental organizations working against shale gas — to maintain European dependence on imported Russian gas,” said Rasmussen…
    Govt gives you nothing because it creates nothing - Javier Milei

Thread Information