Page 38 of 45 FirstFirst ... 283637383940 ... LastLast

Thread: Biden

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by R650R View Post
    Just out of interest what rights are women, gays or any minority group deprived of in any modern western society that are not already coveted by the human rights acts or any of the UN conventions etc????
    In this country perhaps, not the US, they tend to do their own thing. F'rinstance the US is not a signatory to the International Court of Justice in The Hague. The one that deals with war crimes and such.

It seems you missed it, but Justice Thomas has already suggested that the Supeme Court revisit their rulings on contraception, gay marriage and sodomy. I suspect that the only reason he didn't suggest bringing back laws against racially mixed marriages is because his marriage is one such.

In terms of 'modern western society' the US is rather backward. They have long paid too much attention to what other people were doing in their bedrooms, and latterly which toilet they used.
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Bike
    Not a Hayabusa anymore
    Quote Originally Posted by pritch View Post
    In this country perhaps, not the US, they tend to do their own thing. F'rinstance the US is not a signatory to the International Court of Justice in The Hague. The one that deals with war crimes and such.

It seems you missed it, but Justice Thomas has already suggested that the Supeme Court revisit their rulings on contraception, gay marriage and sodomy. I suspect that the only reason he didn't suggest bringing back laws against racially mixed marriages is because his marriage is one such.

In terms of 'modern western society' the US is rather backward. They have long paid too much attention to what other people were doing in their bedrooms, and latterly which toilet they used.
    In seems you've missed it, but just removing Constitutional 'rights' that were based on bad legal reasoning, doesn't mean that they are bringing the Law back. It means it goes back to being a States rights issue.

Is there any state that would make inter-racial Marriage illegal again? I doubt it. Probably some that would make Gay Marriage no longer valid.

In terms of Toilets - I mean - it could be that there are a number of documented instances of supposedly 'Trans Women' (Biological Males) claiming to be Women, in order to get access to Women Only spaces, and then Raping them (and then it being covered up by the Democrat supporting institutions...) I mean, it could be that.

It could also be that we've seen things like this:

(That's a child, putting money in the Underwear of a Drag 'Dancer') and gone 'yeah, this isn't okay'

Tell me Pritch - that Image - do you think that it's right and appropriate for it to be happening? or do you feel it's wrong? If you feel it's right - then how come you think the US is Backwards, if you think it's wrong - why?
    Physics; Thou art a cruel, heartless Bitch-of-a-Mistress

Bike
    Aprillia RSV1000R 92 KX500
    Blog Entries
    The glowing top of the incredibly long (as in guineas book of records long) lower arm.
    Magats, they'll believe anything

Bike
    Not a Hayabusa anymore
    Quote Originally Posted by sugilite View Post
    The glowing top of the incredibly long (as in guineas book of records long) lower arm.
    Magats, they'll believe anything
    I mean - if you are saying the picture is fake, there's plenty more pictures and videos of Children being exposed to Drag shows. Well, those that haven't been yeeted off into the ether for making people upset at Intersectional Trans Ideology...

However, if you are referring to the lady in the Blue top with her Phone, I think that her Arm is resting on the table and obscured by other left arm and her Wine, the thing that is at a perfect 45 degree angle looks to be part of the Table support.

but back to the point - Is there any here that is going to say that this is okay? If you don't think it's okay, then maybe the Conservatives might have a point that there are aspects that have gone too far.

Bike
    Obsolete ones.
    In what context was that photo taken?
    Manopausal.

Bike
    It was on the good
    It was the Hamilton Chipmunks Easter party by the look of it.

Bike
    Not a Hayabusa anymore
    Quote Originally Posted by george formby View Post
    In what context was that photo taken?
    Does it matter? Is there a context where you think this is okay?

And I want to be clear - if this was all Adults - go for gold, you do you, have fun!
    When you are involving Children, I (and many others) draw a very hard and a very firm line.

Some reports are saying the Image is of a Burlesque show (Hyper Left wing apologia sites - so I tend to disregard their view) - but even then, Burlesque is a form of Adult entertainment - e.g. Not appropriate for Children. especially not when it's Children putting Dollars in a performers Lingerie.

There are a myriad of other images/videos of similar events/instances - this one is perhaps the most confronting.

Bike
    Obsolete ones.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDemonLord View Post
    Does it matter? Is there a context where you think this is okay?

And I want to be clear - if this was all Adults - go for gold, you do you, have fun!
    When you are involving Children, I (and many others) draw a very hard and a very firm line.

Some reports are saying the Image is of a Burlesque show (Hyper Left wing apologia sites - so I tend to disregard their view) - but even then, Burlesque is a form of Adult entertainment - e.g. Not appropriate for Children. especially not when it's Children putting Dollars in a performers Lingerie.

There are a myriad of other images/videos of similar events/instances - this one is perhaps the most confronting.
    It sure is confronting. My first thought was how on earth could the adults in the room think that the situation is ok?

I run a mile from objective entertainment like that, it feels wrong to me on sooo many levels. And no, I don't think their is a context where a little girl stuffing money into a persons knickers is ok.

Nevertheless, it looks like a small private gathering and I asked because they may all be family, the performer and the wee girl may be closely related, perhaps live under the same roof.

Even if that were the case it still doesn't make it normal to me, but without all the facts I won't pass judgement on character or integrity.
    Manopausal.

Bike
    RZ496/Street 765RS/GasGas/ etc etc
    Blog Entries
    It is nice to see TDL showing some moral fortitude. It's OK to shoot them but not ok to fuck them.
    Don't you look at my accountant.
    He's the only one I've got.

Bike
    Not a Hayabusa anymore
    Quote Originally Posted by F5 Dave View Post
    It is nice to see TDL showing some moral fortitude. It's OK to shoot them but not ok to fuck them.
    Indeed, 350 people per year killed in 'mass shootings' vs a best case estimate of 63,000 instances of Child Rape.

And again, so we are clear, Consenting Adults can do whatever they like. But this is involving Children.

Bike
    Not a Hayabusa anymore
    It sure is confronting. My first thought was how on earth could the adults in the room think that the situation is ok?
    "If we don't normalize this, our Children might grow up to be Bigoted!"

I run a mile from objective entertainment like that, it feels wrong to me on sooo many levels.
    See, I've seen Drag acts - I think they are hilarious, watched Burlesque too - great fun for Adults, if you like that thing. If not, then as adults you don't need to go to the venues where that sort of things happens.

And no, I don't think their is a context where a little girl stuffing money into a persons knickers is ok.
    And that is why a number of previously tolerant people are starting to get irritated with the crusade of the Alphabet people- when they push the demand for acceptance and tolerance too far and into realms where it does not belong.

Nevertheless, it looks like a small private gathering and I asked because they may all be family, the performer and the wee girl may be closely related, perhaps live under the same roof.

Even if that were the case it still doesn't make it normal to me, but without all the facts I won't pass judgement on character or integrity.
    Having seen Images from other similar events/shows, having read their literature and having seen some of things from the likes of Libs of TikTok, I have gone passed the point of 'Benefit of the Doubt'.

Bike
    RZ496/Street 765RS/GasGas/ etc etc
    Blog Entries
    Not sure what he said as I cant see it, but assuming he implied it was ok to molest kids if you were part of the church.

And shoot them, just because, Freedumb.
    Don't you look at my accountant.
    He's the only one I've got.

Bike
    husaberg
    Quote Originally Posted by F5 Dave View Post
    Not sure what he said as I cant see it, but assuming he implied it was ok to molest kids if you were part of the church.

And shoot them, just because, Freedumb.
    shirley it would be more.
    "its okay for religious people to molest kids as long as theïr church is not a mosque."
    Quote Originally Posted by Katman View Post
    I reminder distinctly .

Kinky is using a feather. Perverted is using the whole chicken

Bike
    Breaking rocks
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by husaberg View Post
    "its okay for religious people to molest kids as long as theïr church is not a mosque."
    Well, if they're catholic, sure!…
    Only a Rat can win a Rat Race!

Bike
    Not a Hayabusa anymore
    Quote Originally Posted by husaberg View Post
    Or... And hear me out here...

It's not okay for either of them to do it. I have no love of the Catholic Church and the sheer multitude of ridicule that gets heaped upon them for harboring certain priests is testament (Pun intended) to how reviled they are.

That said, can't make those jokes about another demographic... well, not without risking beheading and hate speech prosecutions.

Thread Information