Page 6 of 45 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: Biden

Bike
    RZ496/Street 765RS/GasGas/ etc etc
    Blog Entries
    Whereas Trump was always known for his employment credibility.

C'mon, really? You're going to take the moral high ground ​there?
    Don't you look at my accountant.
    He's the only one I've got.

Bike
    Wots I gots.
    Joe Biden likes hands-on government and he practices it at every opportunity. Here's a compilation of his greatest hitting-on:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V4PL...ature=youtu.be

Ya gotta ask yourselves, you Biden voters (well the ones of you who are alive that is) - what the heck does he get up to when the cameras are not rolling?

Bike
    Wots I gots.
    ...Hunter Biden is on video raping underage children.

...Biden's daughter wrote in her rehab diary about inappropriate showers with her dad.

Apple, tree, minimum distancing.

Bike
    BSA A10
    Quote Originally Posted by RDJ View Post
    ."

"In another order, Biden undermined American security by reversing the ban on travel from terrorist hotspots, including Iran, Libya, Syria, Yemen, and Somalia in addition to North Korea, Chad and Venezuela. This ban was not, as was so falsely and slanderously characterised by the Democrats, a “ ban on Muslims”. It was introduced in 2017 against certain countries whose governments could not provide proper documentation, vetting or identification information for citizens travelling to the US. It was a ban on countries whose record of Islamist or other anti-western extremism and violence meant that prudence dictated its inhabitants should be presumed to be a potential danger to America.
    Yet the Saudis who provide most of the 9/11 crew and have financed terrorism practically forever weren't on that list because otherwise the USA couldn't sell them millions of dollars of weapons

Quote Originally Posted by TheDemonLord View Post
    Let's assume there wasn't a Pandemic and that Trump's record economy continued
    You mean the USA economy he inherited that has had a steady uphill climb since 2010 through previous administrations ?
    "If you can make black marks on a straight from the time you turn out of a corner until the braking point of the next turn, then you have enough power."

Quote Originally Posted by scracha View Post
    Even BP would shy away from cleaning up a sidecar oil spill.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warren Zevon
    Send Lawyers, guns and money, the shit has hit the fan

Bike
    RZ496/Street 765RS/GasGas/ etc etc
    Blog Entries
    Joe Biden likes hands-on government and he practices it at every opportunity. Here's a compilation of his greatest hitting-on:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V4PL...ature=youtu.be

Ya gotta ask yourselves, you Biden voters (well the ones of you who are alive that is) - what the heck does he get up to when the cameras are not rolling?
    Dude! Who are you talking to? This is Kiwibiker. We don't vote in US. Are you confused?
    Don't you look at my accountant.
    He's the only one I've got.

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    "Biden also displayed an instant contempt for the niceties of constitutional proprieties, let alone human decency. Within minutes of being sworn in, Biden told Peter Robb, general counsel of the National Labour Relations Board, to resign by 5 pm or be fired. Robb refused to resign; so he was promptly fired."
    All political appointees should have had their resignations in to take effect on the twentieth. That's normal. There's no contempt of anything except by any such people who had not handed in their resignation.

Trump buried some loyalists in the civil service and changed the rules covering their employment. In effect he was creating the very 'deep state' he had always whinged about but which didn't exist. Biden will have to change the rules back to winkle them out - once he knows who they are.
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Bike
    less than I used to have
    Quote Originally Posted by F5 Dave View Post
    It should be abundantly clear the Trump cares for no one except himself. Common people were just pawns to him if they live or died. Only useful if they voted for him or ...
    ...sounds just like 95 per cent of most politicians that rise to that level...

Bike
    Wots I gots.
    Biden voters enthralled as the new administration takes off...

https://uploads.disquscdn.com/images...3a986507e0.gif

Bike
    Aprillia RSV1000R 92 KX500
    Blog Entries
    Biden voters enthralled as the new administration takes off...

https://uploads.disquscdn.com/images...3a986507e0.gif
    Looks more like Ivankas 2024 presidential hopes getting incinerated

Bike
    less than I used to have
    ...Politics 101...

...i'm not sure that most people are up with the rules...

...nothing is new, nothing is sancrosanct and there are no rules...mainstream ideals are just numbers and the bought media are not just pawns in the game, they have almost attained bishopric status...

...should be looking at what the fucks in power here, have in store for you... hope like fuck you all have pointy sticks sharpened and ready...

Bike
    Wots I gots.
    In the US, for over 90 days in summer, there was utter havoc in dozens of American cities. Downtowns were ravaged. Stores were looted. Arson was customary. More than 700 police were injured and spat upon. In all, those “mostly peaceful” protests did billions of dollars in damage, leaving thousands of business owners bankrupt, and at least three-dozen people dead.

In other words, the visuals were the same old, same old we had seen during the violent 2017 Inauguration Day protests in Washington, the rioting in Ferguson and Baltimore, in New York during the final stages of the Occupy Wall Street take over, and the WTO violence over two decades ago in Seattle—with one major exception. This time the authorities saw far more election-year political advantage in defending the violence than in suppressing it, and so made the necessary adjustments, at least until Election Day.

The mayors of the targeted cities like Portland, Seattle, Chicago, and Minneapolis contextualized and supported the mayhem (“block party” and “summer of love”). They cared little for the thousands of lives that were wrecked by the destruction.

Joe Biden excused Antifa as a mere “idea” (a presidential ante facto impeachable offense?)—largely because millions of his supporters condoned or explained away the violence, and they said so publicly.

Kamala Harris warned America that the protests, which were increasingly turning more violent, would and should continue.

And that sentiment is precisely why Harris helped to bail out arrested street activists instead of raising funds for injured police.

Joe and the Ho. Yeah, "unity" they cry. Yeah, right. Tui.

Bike
    Wots I gots.
    Classic Biden: "the only way to deal with Trump is either to get in his face or punch him or physically assault him".

Yeah, unity, right.

Bike
    Wots I gots.
    Joe Biden has a long history of racial insensitivity, to such a degree his current vice president once denounced him for befriending segregationists in the Senate and opposing bussing.

In the spirit of unity, we are asked to forget that Biden’s “Corn Pop” stories were racist to the core, that his “put y’all back in chains” trope was rank racial condescension, that his remarks about “clean” blacks and donut shop owners were racist, and that his more recent slurs directed at black interviewers such as “Are you a junkie?” and “you ain’t black” were racist.

Yeah, racial harmony and country unity, right.

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    Time to take your meds and have a lie down sport.
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Bike
    Wots I gots.
    Quote Originally Posted by pritch View Post
    Time to take your meds and have a lie down sport.
    Oh dear. You do not like it when your idol has feet of perverted clay - or should that be perverted feet of clay? Whatever, pritchie.

And what is it about your sort and medications, anyway? Us normies get by very well in reality, and we function unsupported by chemical crutches and we earn our living and we support our families without having to be medicated to be able to collect benefits paid for by productive workers, unlike y'all couch-sitting Labour-voting tax-sucking ferals. I suppose though I should feel sorry for you, as you lack any sense of self-worth. But - nah, I don't.

Thread Information