RZ496/Street 765RS/GasGas/ etc etc
    Blog Entries
    Aww. You should have convinced your mom to vote for slimon bridges
    Don't you look at my accountant.
    He's the only one I've got.

Bike
    husaberg
    Quote Originally Posted by scumdog View Post
    Ah well, with no more recruits going into the college until May due to Labour being skimpy with the personnel budget the last 500 EXTRA cops might not eventuate in time...even Cahill isn't happy!
    Again wrong we already covered that
    Police funding was frozen under national but has gone up 2 billion under Labour.
    labour increased the budget by billions to cover the chronic under funding over the previous 3 National terms, they have subsequently had to claw back some savings due to the response a worldwide pandemic that needed to be paid for.
    they trained more new police than national in three years than national did in 9.

BUT OF COURSE, YOU DONT PLACE NATIONAL UNDER ANY SCRUTINY AT ALL EVER DO YOU.........
    Quote Originally Posted by Katman View Post
    I reminder distinctly .

Kinky is using a feather. Perverted is using the whole chicken

Bike
    Daelim VL250 Daystar
    Quote Originally Posted by Black Knight View Post
    I have been watching the various TV interviews that Jacinda has been doing lately and I have a theory.

I think she is getting close to stepping down.

That would be disastrous for Liarbour,but man is she looking all sorts of pissed off with her bag.I really dont like her and as someone previously said,she is the perfect example of the Peter principle,and this is showing through lately.
    I may well be wrong,but if you have a bit of spare time,watch Parliament TV and make a study of her.Time will tell,but I for one will not be surprised.Maybe she is pregnant,or maybe they have a new nanny,who knows.
    Communist dictators don't step down and it's not her choice, she has a debt to pay her owners.
    Jacinta will be our first five term prime minister.
    What you saw was probably a braves journalist actually asking her some hard questions she couldn't squirm out of. You could see variousness moments of that during lockdown if she was forced off her script and wasn't in control of the dialogue.
    We are entering a period in history where mass unemployment is just around the corner as technology is taking quantum leaps in automation of unskilled work, that's why their busting a gut to get 5/6G networks up and fibre internet everywhere.
    And a lot of poor people are getting brand new homes for life for free via HNZ, NONE of them are going to vote for any other party.
    Politicians are all moving more centrist so there's little to differentiate and people will often stick with the devil they know rather than change....
    Govt gives you nothing because it creates nothing - Javier Milei

Bike
    BSA A10
    Quote Originally Posted by R650R View Post
    Fucking Excellent
    "If you can make black marks on a straight from the time you turn out of a corner until the braking point of the next turn, then you have enough power."

Quote Originally Posted by scracha View Post
    Even BP would shy away from cleaning up a sidecar oil spill.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warren Zevon
    Send Lawyers, guns and money, the shit has hit the fan

Bike
    RZ496/Street 765RS/GasGas/ etc etc
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by R650R View Post
    Communist dictators don't step down and it's not her choice, she has a debt to pay her owners.
    What you saw was probably a braves journalist actually asking her some hard questions she couldn't squirm out of. You could see variousness moments of that during lockdown if she was forced off her script and wasn't in control of the dialogue.
    We are entering a period in history where mass unemployment is just around the corner as technology is taking quantum leaps in automation of unskilled work, that's why their busting a gut to get 5/6G networks up and fibre internet everywhere.
    And a lot of poor people are getting brand new homes for life for free via HNZ, NONE of them are going to vote for any other party.
    Politicians are all moving more centrist so there's little to differentiate and people will often stick with the devil they know rather than change....
    Now I know you are trolling. Well played sir.

Can I introduce 7G to go along with the Gilette principle. More blades are better. For a while I thought you were just paranoid delusional. Its comforting to know you are just pulling our legs.
    Don't you look at my accountant.
    He's the only one I've got.

Bike
    Daelim VL250 Daystar
    Quote Originally Posted by F5 Dave View Post

Can I introduce 7G to go along with the Gilette principle. More blades are better. For a while I thought you were just paranoid delusional. Its comforting tho know you are just pulling our legs.
    Wash your mouth out son, no real man should ever utter that name or use their products ever again. (In case you missed it they released a toxic masculinity ad saying all men are rapists and women bashes - lost 7billion in sales)

Why would any private company "upgrade" their perfectly fine existing infrastructure at massive cost when they already had a functioning product and happy customer base? It doesn't make sense from a profit motive.
    We are told it's for instant streaming of movies etc.... Well I was already perfectly able to watch 4K HD movies via various outlets. I've noticed though that now a few people have shifted to fibre (won't be a lot in my neighbourhood demographic) my speeds have skyrocketed to what they are saying fibre can do but I'm still on copper ASDL....

Bike
    1982 Suzuki GS1100GK, 2008 KLR650
    Blog Entries
    You think 5g is so people at home can watch movies in 4K? While that might be a bonus, business communications are the driving force behind the upgrades.

Also the increase of speed on your copper connection might be because far less people are using it - maybe not in your immediate neighborhood, but most businesses are getting onto fibre as quickly as they can.
    it's not a bad thing till you throw a KLR into the mix.
    those cheap ass bitches can do anything with ductape.
    (PostalDave on ADVrider)

Bike
    So old you won't care
    Quote Originally Posted by pete376403 View Post
    You think 5g is so people at home can watch movies in 4K? While that might be a bonus, business communications are the driving force behind the upgrades.

Also the increase of speed on your copper connection might be because far less people are using it - maybe not in your immediate neighborhood, but most businesses are getting onto fibre as quickly as they can.
    The copper network is going anyway... Fibre or wireless...

https://www.stuff.co.nz/business/124...er-chorus-plan

Bike
    Daelim VL250 Daystar
    Quote Originally Posted by pete376403 View Post

No.

That’s just how they sold it to the public...

Bike
    Daelim VL250 Daystar
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul in NZ View Post
    The copper network is going anyway... Fibre or wireless...

https://www.stuff.co.nz/business/124...er-chorus-plan
    Wonder how many elderly that will kill when the internet is down or their router just needs a reset and they can’t call for help....

Bike
    Daelim VL250 Daystar
    Looks like Diwali will take over from Waitangi Day as new national holiday before long...

Wonder how long before we have an Indian party. Be good to counter the greens anti farming policies....

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/hawkes-ba...rname-revealed

Bike
    Royal Enfield 650 & a V8 or two..
    Quote Originally Posted by husaberg View Post
    Again wrong we already covered that

labour increased the budget by billions to cover the chronic under funding over the previous 3 National terms, they have subsequently had to claw back some savings due to the response a worldwide pandemic that needed to be paid for.
    they trained more new police than national in three years than national did in 9.

BUT OF COURSE, YOU DONT PLACE NATIONAL UNDER ANY SCRUTINY AT ALL EVER DO YOU.........

Im not concerned about National, they're in the past.

I'm more concerned about the 'promise lots - deliver zilch' useless Labour party that's pandering to those whose biggest effort is to hold their hands out.
    Winding up drongos, foil hat wearers and over sensitive KBers for over 14,000 posts...........
    " Life is not a rehearsal, it's as happy or miserable as you want to make it"

Bike
    husaberg

I'm more concerned about the 'promise lots - deliver zilch' useless Labour party that's pandering to those whose biggest effort is to hold their hands out.
    So by promise deliver ziltch you mean 2.5 times more then national delivered in less than a third of the time, Oh yes i can see why you are outraged
    Also, it's obvious why you don't want to compare it to National a party you never complained about.

Maybe like all the rest of your rhetoric you would rather not have it pointed out that your assertions lack any factual basis and are so easily disproved you should be embarrassed

Bike
    Daelim VL250 Daystar

Yep rewarding failure is never a successful policy in any environment be it work home or govt social policy.
    They deliver zilch as equality at the promised level is unobtanium or tooexpensivum to ever be implemented.

As Jordan Peterson articulated in many of his videos, of you can’t have equality of outcome in the family unit how on earth do we expect to produce that in society.
    We all have in our own family’s the odd brsinbox that does remarkable well, the dumb fuck whose vying for a Darwin award daily, the ratbag whose always in trouble etc.
    You e seen the parents maybe even yourself provide equal amounts of love and proper tools and learning but it doesn’t always work....

If only govt was about removing barriers instead of creating them, they spend 99% of their time finding new ways way yo say you cant do this but campaigned leys do this lol and even more laughable let’s keep moving..., where?

Bike
    Royal Enfield 650 & a V8 or two..
    Quote Originally Posted by husaberg View Post
    So by promise deliver ziltch you mean 2.5 times more then national delivered in less than a third of the time, Oh yes i can see why you are outraged
    Also, it's obvious why you don't want to compare it to National a party you never complained about.

Maybe like all the rest of your rhetoric you would rather not have it pointed out that your assertions lack any factual basis and are so easily disproved you should be embarrassed

Nice attempt at deflection - but it still doesn't absolve Labour of it promise shortcomings does it?
    Winding up drongos, foil hat wearers and over sensitive KBers for over 14,000 posts...........
    " Life is not a rehearsal, it's as happy or miserable as you want to make it"

Thread Information