Page 71 of 105 FirstFirst ... 2161697071727381 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,065 of 1564

Thread: Jacinda

Bike
    Not a Hayabusa anymore
    Quote Originally Posted by James Deuce View Post
    When does the Chris Luxon thread start?
    When he does something that anybody gives a shit about.
    Physics; Thou art a cruel, heartless Bitch-of-a-Mistress

Bike
    None
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by R650R View Post
    He’s been too successful so far, dragging the party of its deathbed and beating labour in polls.
    Some of our lefty tv hosts have tried to shaft him but he’s retained his composure very well given that you can see he’s still building his live on air confidence.
    I guess when you have a conscience, morals and belief in the right things it’s a bit daunting compared to the long term pro politicians who Are used to deflecting hard question should with misdirection.
    He's a terrible person. Fundamentalist Christian who is happy to forget that the company he led did deals with a murderously repressive regime. He's great mates with my arms dealing, oops, Defense Systems selling brother in law. Look forward to conversion therapy for Gay people to become mandatory mental health counselling, very shortly, and for the Death Sentence to return for those women who choose to have an abortion for whatever reason that isn't any of his bald-headed business. He needs to pop back to the 17th Century where he belongs.

Actually fuck all politicians. They're only in it for the money.
    If a man is alone in the woods and there isn't a woke Hollywood around to call him racist, is he still white?

Bike
    GSXR1000

Actually fuck all politicians. They're only in it for the money.
    Agreed. Sure some come into politics with grand visions but soon realise it's best not to spoil the trough that feeds them.

Bike
    77 XL250
    Luxon being the poster boy for 'Business does it best'. Was appointed to head up a loss-making airline and with nothing but his business acumen and a huge amount of taxpayer dollars managed to transform it into - a loss-making airline.
    The best way to forget all your troubles is to wear tight underpants.

Bike
    86.249 93.398 00.944
    He's a terrible person. Fundamentalist Christian who is happy to forget that the company he led did deals with a murderously repressive regime. He's great mates with my arms dealing, oops, Defense Systems selling brother in law. Look forward to conversion therapy for Gay people to become mandatory mental health counselling, very shortly, and for the Death Sentence to return for those women who choose to have an abortion for whatever reason that isn't any of his bald-headed business. He needs to pop back to the 17th Century where he belongs.
    He's certainly not keen on the alphabet people, the special Sydney mardi gras flights stopped for 10 years while he was running Air NZ.

I suspect the govt have put another shot in their own face with the carbon announcements, broad statements with no actual detail which only serves to scare people.

Seems very possible that all it will take to give Jacinda the arse next year is to let people keep their old cars, reverse some of the landlord and bright line policies, and bash some minorities to get the angry boomers on board.
    Riding cheap crappy old bikes badly since 1987

Tagorama maps: Transalpers map first 100 tags..................Map of tags 101-200......................Latest map, tag # 201-->

Bike
    raptor 1000
    Quote Originally Posted by neels View Post
    bash some minorities to get the angry boomers on board.
    do you mean the people who have worked hard and contributed all their working lives who are sick of seeing their tax dollars pissed up against the wall, handed out to "minorities" hand over fist

Bike
    86.249 93.398 00.944
    Quote Originally Posted by JimO View Post
    do you mean the people who have worked hard and contributed all their working lives who are sick of seeing their tax dollars pissed up against the wall, handed out to "minorities" hand over fist
    No, I mean the people who got free education, healthcare, cashed up their family benefit for a deposit on their 3% housing corp loan for their house, and consumed the services provided by the government from the tax they paid. They voted in the government who dismantled the superannuation fund and spent the money, and are now beneficiaries paid from the taxes of working people, and yet still complain how the government is spending 'their' money.

Tagorama maps: Transalpers map first 100 tags..................Map of tags 101-200......................Latest map, tag # 201-->

Bike
    husaberg
    1/2 the income tax is paid by 12% of the population.
    these people on average earn over 80K.
    Just what % are this huge group of disenfranchised old coots that you are channeling.
    You have a history of going off half-cocked but shit you are only 20% normal.
    Quote Originally Posted by Katman View Post
    I reminder distinctly .

Kinky is using a feather. Perverted is using the whole chicken

Bike
    Not a Hayabusa anymore
    Quote Originally Posted by husaberg View Post
    1/2 the income tax is paid by 12% of the population.
    these people on average earn over 80K.
    Sounds like they are paying more than their fair share...

You're welcome.
    Physics; Thou art a cruel, heartless Bitch-of-a-Mistress

Bike
    raptor 1000
    Quote Originally Posted by neels View Post
    No, I mean the people who got free education, healthcare, cashed up their family benefit for a deposit on their 3% housing corp loan for their house, and consumed the services provided by the government from the tax they paid. They voted in the government who dismantled the superannuation fund and spent the money, and are now beneficiaries paid from the taxes of working people, and yet still complain how the government is spending 'their' money.

i got free education until i left school at 15

i get free healthcare same as everyone else

no family benefet and paying 22% on my first mortgage

i voted labour

im still paying tax

ill complain about this fucking useless government if i like

Bike
    86.249 93.398 00.944
    i got free education until i left school at 15

i get free healthcare same as everyone else

no family benefet and paying 22% on my first mortgage

i voted labour

im still paying tax

ill complain about this fucking useless government if i like
    In that case you're perfectly entitled to complain, there are many who aren't but still do.

Bike
    Daelim VL250 Daystar
    Oh dear looks like the bought and paid for media pack didn’t reading their scripts for today....

Govt gives you nothing because it creates nothing - Javier Milei

Bike
    1969 Honda S90
    I see on the TV that she had that waste of space ex MP Annette King with her during the Oz visit-WTF was she doing there at taxpayer expense?

Bike
    husaberg
    Quote Originally Posted by Black Knight View Post
    I see on the TV that she had that waste of space ex MP Annette King with her during the Oz visit-WTF was she doing there at taxpayer expense?
    She's there full time.
    Annette King commenced duties as the New Zealand High Commissioner to Australia in December 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by Katman View Post
    I reminder distinctly .

Kinky is using a feather. Perverted is using the whole chicken

Bike
    RZ496/Street 765RS/GasGas/ etc etc
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Black Knight View Post
    Um, how does it go? Ahhh- Duh.
    Don't you look at my accountant.
    He's the only one I've got.

Thread Information