Page 53 of 105 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563103 ... LastLast

Thread: Jacinda

Bike
    RZ496/Street 765RS/GasGas/ etc etc
    Blog Entries
    Hey TheGayLord, I hear Trump said you should throw yourself at the ground several times to find true enlightenment.

Take a good run up.
    Don't you look at my accountant.
    He's the only one I've got.

Bike
    Not a Hayabusa anymore
    Quote Originally Posted by pritch View Post
    Somebody certainly doesn't, but on this occasion at least, it's not the Guardian.
    Let me put it this way:

A Group that is calling for Freedom and an end to Mandates are (according to the Guardian) Fascists.

Now, people have (attempted) to critique my understanding of History and Politics, but even if every criticism rang true, Fascists were not known for their Love of Freedom and their detestation of Mandates. Quite the opposite in fact.

That, right there, tells you that the Article is a load shite.
    Physics; Thou art a cruel, heartless Bitch-of-a-Mistress

Bike
    Not a Hayabusa anymore
    Quote Originally Posted by husaberg View Post
    "A question that probably some of you are thinking of if you’re totally into that world, which I find to be very interesting. So, supposedly we hit the body with a tremendous, whether it’s ultraviolet or just very powerful light, and I think you said that hasn’t been checked, but you’re going to test it. And then I said supposing you brought the light inside the body, which you can do either through the skin or in some other way. (To Bryan) And I think you said you’re going to test that, too. Sounds interesting, right?"

"And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning, because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it’d be interesting to check that, so that you’re going to have to use medical doctors with, but it sounds interesting to me. So, we’ll see, but the whole concept of the light, the way it kills it in one minute. That’s pretty powerful."
    Now if you could just quote the part where he told people to actually do it, then we can put this to bed.

Oh what's that? You can't?

Oh deary me.

Again - it's pretty clear given the full context, he's spitballing ideas - yes, most of them are stupid because Disinfectant and UV radiation are indiscriminate in their damage to organic matter, so using them inside the body wouldn't be good - however asking the question to the experts 'Have we thought about this, What if we were to try that' is a world away from the directive to do something.

Bike
    Not a Hayabusa anymore
    Quote Originally Posted by sugilite View Post
    Yeah, I'll say, just like his jan 6th speech, how come the mob followed the "march, fight, march fight, fight, fight" gist of his hour+ rant, when clearly it was the 5 second sound bite where he said the word peacefully that one single time they should of been following. How could the crowd have got it so wrong? I'm sure it was not by design? Surely not!
    Cause maybe the crowd doesn't listen or do everything Trump says

Bike
    Aprillia RSV1000R 92 KX500
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDemonLord View Post
    In this case they did 99% of what he suggested. Ooofff

Bike
    Not a Hayabusa anymore
    Ah, so now we've gone from 'They'll do whatever Trump says' to 'They'll do 99% of what Trump says', A Few more posts (and probably Multi-Quotes) I should have you down to 'They do 50% of what Trump says'

Bike
    Aprillia RSV1000R 92 KX500
    Blog Entries
    Ah, so now we've gone from 'They'll do whatever Trump says' to 'They'll do 99% of what Trump says', A Few more posts (and probably Multi-Quotes) I should have you down to 'They do 50% of what Trump says'
    Actually, you are right, did you see the latest internal Republican poll has Trump down by 20 points - Oooooffff! (and I'm loving it!)
    Trump eventually poisons everything he touches, when will your sweet, sweet love for him start subsiding?

Bike
    husaberg
    You would have to wonder what that crowd was doing at a trump rally if they were not there to listen to what he would say.

The president tweeted Tuesday evening that he would be speaking at the Save America Rally on the Ellipse at 11 a.m.
    This event comes after President Trump warned via Twitter that there would be a "very big" and "wild" protest on Jan. 6 after he refuses to concede due to unfounded allegations of election fraud.
    Thid was after he refuses to concede due to what were unfounded allegations of election fraud.

President Trump tweeted that the Director of the Office of Trade and Manufacturing Policy Peter Navarro released a 36-page report detailing evidence of alleged election fraud. President Trump claims that the report show statistics that prove it was impossible for him to have lost the 2020 election.
    Quote Originally Posted by Katman View Post
    I reminder distinctly .

Kinky is using a feather. Perverted is using the whole chicken

Bike
    Blog Entries
    So glad I can't see what The Desmond Lard has to say. Because it will ne pathetic fat person talk.

Cum on Tubby. Blue Blub Blub.

Bike
    1993 Yamaha FJ 1200
    Blog Entries
    True ... It would be difficult to convict Trump in a criminal court of Law because of the high level of proof required. But ... the standard for impeachment is different. The circumstantial evidence (including Trump’s own words) ... his reported glee at the invasion of the Capitol ... and his failure to immediately speak out against the violence. and not to mention his weak admonition to the insurrectionists ... to “go home” ... would (Should.. ??) have persuaded most Senators that he either intended it to happen ... or was (at the very least) extremely stupid in saying what he said.

The simple fact is that Trump was willing to risk people’s lives ... in the service of his lies.
    When life throws you a curve ... Lean into it ...

Bike
    1993 Yamaha FJ 1200
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by husaberg View Post
    You would have to wonder what that crowd was doing at a trump rally if they were not there to listen to what he say.
    They wanted the free Trump T-shirt ...

Bike
    Blog Entries
    Because he didn't give a fuck about the common man.

He'd have had TDL raped by Proud Boys just for fun.

Maybe try turkey fat as preemptive.

Bike
    1993 Yamaha FJ 1200
    Blog Entries
    That's obvious.

They missed the word ... Peacefully ...

Bike
    Not a Hayabusa anymore
    Actually, you are right, did you see the latest internal Republican poll has Trump down by 20 points - Oooooffff! (and I'm loving it!)
    Trump eventually poisons everything he touches, when will your sweet, sweet love for him start subsiding?
    I have not and more interesting, I couldn't find a source for that.

I've seen a lot of attempts to drum up a division between Florida Man and Trump, but most of those attempts are from left-wing sources (A House divided).

Trump at the moment seems to have the perfect position of pointing to just how abysmally Biden is doing in every facet and saying:

'Didn't happen under me'

And it's going to be really hard for the Democrats to counter that. Whether Trump does run again (I hope he does) or if he steps aside for Ron De Santis to run, it will be interesting.

Bike
    Not a Hayabusa anymore
    Quote Originally Posted by F5 Dave View Post
    So glad I can't see what The Desmond Lard has to say. Because it will ne pathetic fat person talk.

Cum on Tubby. Blue Blub Blub.
    Indeed, Clutch at your prayers beads, close your eyes and recite your 'hail mary', lest you become corrupted.

For someone who claims they wish to Ignore me, you sure spend a lot of time and effort referencing me and telling everyone how pious you are and that you eschew the Heretic...

And the personal insults - all they do is make you look petty.

Thread Information