Page 61 of 105 FirstFirst ... 1151596061626371 ... LastLast

Thread: Jacinda

Bike
    1993 Yamaha FJ 1200
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDemonLord View Post
    *Quietly unfurls his Natural Rights flag, planting it in the ground and then walks off whistling*
    Go plant it in the Ukraine ... their citizens have a natural right to life ... as well as ... a right to water.

Apparently.

A fat lot of fucking good your flag will do.

R250's link to the united nations site is ironic ... considering their inaction in the Ukraine.
    When life throws you a curve ... Lean into it ...

Bike
    Not a Hayabusa anymore
    Quote Originally Posted by FJRider View Post
    Go plant it in the Ukraine ... their citizens have a natural right to life ... as well as ... a right to water.

Apparently.

R250's link to the united nations site is ironic ... considering their inaction in the Ukraine.
    Well, the UN is fast turning into the League of Nations...

As for the Ukraine - seems to me they've already firmly planted that flag in the ground and are fighting (and dying) for it. They want their natural rights, to live their lives as they see fit, not as the Kremlin sees fit.
    Physics; Thou art a cruel, heartless Bitch-of-a-Mistress

Bike
    Daelim VL250 Daystar

Apparently.

I agree the UN is useless but their core business plan is not about solving problems of the people....

What’s really ironic is the simultaneous action of two communist leaders on opposite sides of world screwing with Water supply both using different tools but are their end goals any different from total and utter control of society
    Govt gives you nothing because it creates nothing - Javier Milei

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by R650R View Post
    I agree the UN is useless but their core business plan is not about solving problems of the people....
    The UN can't do much. Russia is a permanent member of the UN Security Council and has the right of veto. The whole UN can vote to cease military action in Ukraine but that vote s not binding. So if the aggressor is a member of the Security Council there's nothing the UN can do except make angry speeches. The Secretary-General has done already that, which is highly unusual since he is supposed to remain neutral.
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Bike
    1993 Yamaha FJ 1200
    Blog Entries
    Come again ... ???

The United Nations Organization is an intergovernmental organization whose purpose is to maintain international peace and security, develop friendly relations among nations, achieve international cooperation.
    Maybe they're just slow doing business.

Bike
    1993 Yamaha FJ 1200
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDemonLord View Post
    They want their natural rights, to live their lives as they see fit, not as the Kremlin sees fit.
    Most seem keen to leave (if they can) ... and LIVE. They leave the fighting to those that want to. Do you really think those that left ... will EVER go back .. ??

Bike
    1993 Yamaha FJ 1200
    Blog Entries
    What’s really ironic is the simultaneous action of two communist leaders on opposite sides of world screwing with Water supply both using different tools but are their end goals any different from total and utter control of society
    The Chinese (just like the Russians) never gave a single fuck about public opinion. Follow the Party plan or rot in jail.

But the Russians just want "THEIR" territory back. Just more badly ... than China wants Taiwan back.

Bike
    It was on the good
    The Chinese (just like the Russians) never gave a single fuck about public opinion. Follow the Party plan or rot in jail.

But the Russians just want "THEIR" territory back. Just more badly ... than China wants Taiwan back.
    Think he meant NZ.

Bike
    Daelim VL250 Daystar
    Quote Originally Posted by Berries View Post
    Think he meant NZ.
    Correct.

Seeing as FJ mentioned China if they do take Taiwan... I wonder if the “ latest thing people” will be boycotting China products... cause I think food and retail store shelves would be empty pretty quick...
    Would we let Chinese ships or containers into nz????
    Would Jacinda ban promotion of Chinese products

Bike
    Daelim VL250 Daystar
    Quote Originally Posted by pritch View Post
    The UN can't do much. The Secretary-General has done already that, which is highly unusual since he is supposed to remain neutral.
    He prob got a phone call from the “ owners” advising him of updated company policy along with a reminder of those pics stored on his file....

Bike
    It was on the good
    Seeing as FJ mentioned China if they do take Taiwan... I wonder if the “ latest thing people” will be boycotting China products... cause I think food and retail store shelves would be empty pretty quick...
    Would we let Chinese ships or containers into nz????
    Would Jacinda ban promotion of Chinese products
    I don't know why we don't start doing that now, not really a regime I want to support other than at the take away.

Pretty sure there will be less enthusiasm to support Taiwan than there is Ukraine, simply because of ethnicity.

But that's another thread to be started after the radioactive fallout has settled.

Bike
    1993 Yamaha FJ 1200
    Blog Entries
    Think he meant NZ.
    Who would know ... ??

But ...

I see in the Newspaper today (ODT) ... Southland is in the middle of a drought. All the rivers are low. (must be Global warming)

Invercargill gets it's water supply from the Oreti river (At Branxholme).

I wonder what changes Three Waters would (WILL ??) make to alleviate that issue .. ??

Bike
    It was on the good
    Pissed down all morning on the island, they were dancing in the street. I celebrated by flushing the toilet.

Bike
    1993 Yamaha FJ 1200
    Blog Entries
    I don't know why we don't start doing that now, not really a regime I want to support other than at the take away.

Pretty sure there will be less enthusiasm to support Taiwan than there is Ukraine, simply because of ethnicity.

But that's another thread to be started after the radioactive fallout has settled.
    The US supports Taiwan. One of the reasons they now have a Carrier task force in the South China sea.

The British have their new carrier (HMS Queen Elizabeth) in the area too. With Indian Navy ships there too.

LESS enthusiasm .. ??

HARDLY.

Bike
    1993 Yamaha FJ 1200
    Blog Entries
    Correct.
    Three Waters has not been instigated yet. It is still very much ... "Watch this space" ...

Note how many regional councils support it .. ??

And probably ... the very issue that Labour could lose the election over.

Thread Information