Page 73 of 105 FirstFirst ... 2363717273747583 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,095 of 1564

Thread: Jacinda

Bike
    09 GSX1400.
    I see Gaylord Gump has been awarded a cash payout from something that was reported wrongly ?

I bet that something,was his wearing of an ankle bracelet ?
    Ardern had her thunderface on last night. Hahaha (not a good look Gaylord !).

You'd never go hungry with Nigella Gaz.
    If it weren't for flashbacks...I'd have no memory at all..

Bike
    husaberg
    Quote Originally Posted by roogazza View Post
    I see Gaylord Gump has been awarded a cash payout from something that was reported wrongly ?

I bet that something,was his wearing of an ankle bracelet ?
    Ardern had her thunderface on last night. Hahaha (not a good look Gaylord !).
    plus all those continued rumors re the nanny shagging and getting prego.
    That one was always a long shot especially as the nanny was his mother in law.
    Quote Originally Posted by Katman View Post
    I reminder distinctly .

Kinky is using a feather. Perverted is using the whole chicken

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by roogazza View Post
    I'm not sure "reported wrongly" quite covers it. More like reporting rumour as fact. Several 'would be journalists' probably won't be journalists.
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Bike
    Daelim VL250 Daystar
    It seems the cost of living helicopter cash is another monumental stuff up....

Govt gives you nothing because it creates nothing - Javier Milei

Bike
    Not a Hayabusa anymore
    Quote Originally Posted by R650R View Post
    This is why I despair for Christopher Luxon, for every 1 thing he says that is correct and I agree with, he says at least 5 things which are either wrong, Labour-Lite utterances or just plain stupid.
    Physics; Thou art a cruel, heartless Bitch-of-a-Mistress

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    Did you get yours?
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Bike
    Daelim VL250 Daystar
    Quote Originally Posted by pritch View Post
    Did you get yours?
    I’m measurabley above the threshold thanks

Bike
    Daelim VL250 Daystar
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDemonLord View Post
    This is why I despair for Christopher Luxon, for every 1 thing he says that is correct and I agree with, he says at least 5 things which are either wrong, Labour-Lite utterances or just plain stupid.
    Shows what a train wreck labour is though that such an unpolished diamond can stumble its way ahead in the polls....
    All parties except act or greens are very centrist now though all the calculations have been done on what policies earn votes.,,,

Bike
    Not a Hayabusa anymore
    Shows what a train wreck labour is though that such an unpolished diamond can stumble its way ahead in the polls....
    All parties except act or greens are very centrist now though all the calculations have been done on what policies earn votes.,,,
    Disagree - they aren't very Centrist at all.

Most, with the exception of Act, have accepted the Left Wing paradigm on multiple issues - just look at the interview from Chris Luxon again - where he should have said 'No, that isn't how reality works. That only works in the fictional Communist Utopian fantasy that Labour are operating under' - he doesn't. He accepts their initial premises and then tries to say how National would do it differently - without actual challenging that the underlying assumption is wrong.

It's the same in the UK - it's why the Conservatives have been a big disappointment. Their failure to do anything remotely Conservative, they are still operating under the auspices of the Blair government.

Bike
    husaberg
    Shows what a train wreck labour is .,,,
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	b22-wellbeing-fig-023.png 
Views:	17 
Size:	24.8 KB 
ID:	351518
    The IMF's general government net debt indicator shows New Zealand's debt at 21.3 percent of GDP in 2023, compared to 31.6 percent in Canada, 40.7 percent in Australia, 71.3 percent in the UK and 94.9 percent in the US.

Funny thing is when national increased our debt to GDP by 20% all the right wingers were "oh the GFC" Keys great.
    yet now labour raises it 5% and its a train wreck

Name:	new-zealand-government-debt-to-gdp@2x.png 
Views:	22 
Size:	44.1 KB 
ID:	351519
    notice how, when nationals in power despite dullards claiming otherwise our debt increase and the opposite generally happens under Labour.

I’m measurabley above the threshold thanks
    Odd we already established you are in a below min wage profession.
    Quote Originally Posted by Katman View Post
    I reminder distinctly .

Kinky is using a feather. Perverted is using the whole chicken

Bike
    RZ496/Street 765RS/GasGas/ etc etc
    Blog Entries
    Yeah but things would be much better under a ruler with a penis.

Maybe if you whack it hard enough boys you might make it angry enough to see in you dick pic photos to your religious leaders.
    Don't you look at my accountant.
    He's the only one I've got.

Bike
    Not a Hayabusa anymore
    Quote Originally Posted by F5 Dave View Post
    Yeah but things would be much better under a ruler with a Libertarian ideals.
    I've fixed it for you.

Bike
    Not a Hayabusa anymore
    Quote Originally Posted by husaberg View Post
    Funny thing is when national increased our debt to GDP by 20% all the right wingers were "oh the GFC" Keys great.
    notice how, when nationals in power despite dullards claiming otherwise our debt increase and the opposite generally happens under Labour.
    So, a couple of key points - one, I think it's time to (again) pull out my 'Fuck National' card.

Secondly - How did Labour in the early 2000s achieve so low debt? By chronically failing to invest in infrastructure. Remember all those Motorway improvements that were started by the National Government? Yeah - those cost money (Whodathunk).

Thirdly - the GFC wasn't caused directly by either Labour or National party Policy, whereas the Inflation in NZ was directly caused by Labour Policy.

Finally - Labour have been playing a very interpretative game with their facts and figures - Remember the Clarke government with their low unemployment figures (Moving everyone onto a Disability Benefit to make the Numbers look good, sound familiar?) or their Billions in Surplus (which turned out to be Smoke and Mirrors using the ACC funds) or the most recent example - the way that COVID deaths were reported - and you'll remember how a certain someone pointed out how it was inherently deceptive who was then dogpilled by all the Labour Afficianados, only for the Government to backtrack less than 7 days later based on the very critiques I pointed out.

If there are any Dullards here, it's the ones that believe Labour (and for that matter, National too) provide Accurate figures.

Bike
    86.249 93.398 00.944
    Quote Originally Posted by husaberg View Post

Name:	new-zealand-government-debt-to-gdp@2x.png 
Views:	22 
Size:	44.1 KB 
ID:	351519
    Yes, but when National are borrowing money it's to fund tax cuts for rich people, which is acceptable because they'll use it to invest in business (and certainly not to buy a new boat or holiday house). Then all we have to do is wait for that money to trickle down to the workers, and the economy is saved.

Labour just borrow money so people can buy food and pay their bills, and that money (less the 15% they take straight back) just goes directly into the economy so does no good at all
    Riding cheap crappy old bikes badly since 1987

Tagorama maps: Transalpers map first 100 tags..................Map of tags 101-200......................Latest map, tag # 201-->

Bike
    Not a Hayabusa anymore
    Quote Originally Posted by neels View Post
    Yes, but when National are borrowing money it's to fund tax cuts for rich people, which is acceptable because they'll use it to invest in business (and certainly not to buy a new boat or holiday house). Then all we have to do is wait for that money to trickle down to the workers, and the economy is saved.
    Or to build all the roads/bridges/extra motorway lanes etc. that Labour neglected to build - that too.

Also - what do you think buying a new Boat or buying a Holiday house is, if not investing?

Last I checked - the SuperYacht industry just from the America's Cup Visits are worth about half a Billion: ($495m in 2000 and $529m in 2003).

All those services have to be paid for, all those goods have to be paid for it all "goes directly into the economy" - as you say.

Quote Originally Posted by neels View Post
    Labour just borrow money so people can buy food and pay their bills, and that money (less the 15% they take straight back) just goes directly into the economy so does no good at all
    And then you get rapid inflation making everyone worse off.

If the Government gives people money - you have increased the money supply, without increasing the supply of goods and services, therefore the demand curve shifts to the right and everything gets more expensive (Monetary Inflation) - See the US currently, Weimar republic in the 1930s, Zimbabwe in 2007 etc. etc.

If the Government Invests Money - paying instead for goods and services (like building a road) - then the supply of goods and services has increased, therefore the rightward shift of the demand curve is offset by a rightward shift in the supply curve.

You don't get the massive inflation and everyone is better off.

Thread Information