Page 59 of 105 FirstFirst ... 949575859606169 ... LastLast

Thread: Jacinda

Bike
    It was on the good
    Quote Originally Posted by R650R View Post
    ... wait till she finds out that most of the ones who fear Putin most are ultra right wing activists.
    Yeah, I could see that in the eyes of all the women and children trying to escape the onslaught.

Bike
    Aprillia RSV1000R 92 KX500
    Blog Entries
    A bit dated now, but still a classic!

http://www.thecivilian.co.nz/jacinda...-it-until-now/

Bike
    RZ496/Street 765RS/GasGas/ etc etc
    Blog Entries
    Oh fuck thank you, larfd and larfd
    Don't you look at my accountant.
    He's the only one I've got.

Bike
    R100GSPD
    All of these properties should have been rebuilt as 2-3 storey apartments with a communal green space where every fourth or fifth original house was.
    thats what is happening in the Hutt Valley now.Alot of the previously two storey semmi detached type places have gone to be replaced with two storey units in bloks of 5 or 6

Bike
    RZ496/Street 765RS/GasGas/ etc etc
    Blog Entries
    Jesus. R666 is a dirty Communist.
    Don't you look at my accountant.
    He's the only one I've got.

Bike
    Daelim VL250 Daystar
    Well I just watched the news broadcast of the new legislation, looks like all correspondence on matters involving Russia/Ukraine is closed lest a member or this site be accused of supporting Russia.
    I hereby forthwith condemn Russian actions in Ukraine or anywhere else on the globe and fully support our supreme leader Jacinda as comrade Adern is our single source of truth.
    Govt gives you nothing because it creates nothing - Javier Milei

Bike
    husaberg
    Are you really that lazy troll?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	lazy troll.JPG 
Views:	71 
Size:	89.0 KB 
ID:	350759Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1645760734149.jpg 
Views:	67 
Size:	42.4 KB 
ID:	350758
    Quote Originally Posted by Katman View Post
    I reminder distinctly .

Kinky is using a feather. Perverted is using the whole chicken

Bike
    Not a Hayabusa anymore
    Quote Originally Posted by husaberg View Post
    are you really that lazy troll
    Agreed, actually...

Really poor form.
    Physics; Thou art a cruel, heartless Bitch-of-a-Mistress

Bike
    Daelim VL250 Daystar
    This is the level of contempt the political class have in average citizen.

She says she underestimated just how much the general public knew about pipes underground....
    You could write a script this stupid, explains why they ran those kindergarten level adds promoting three waters.
    And to think this is our foreign minister representing NZ....

Look here lady it’s OUR water, we all already paid for the pipes and stuff, we’ve been paying megabucks in taxes for generations in local and central govt taxes to maintain critical infrastructure but you all squandered the money on one woke pc policy after another....

Bike
    It was on the good
    ^^^^^^^^

Jeez, Jacinda has put on weight while Clarke has been inside.

Bike
    1982 Suzuki GS1100GK, 2008 KLR650
    Blog Entries

Look here lady it’s OUR water, we all already paid for the pipes and stuff, we’ve been paying megabucks in taxes for generations in local and central govt taxes to maintain critical infrastructure but you all squandered the money on one woke pc policy after another....]
    I think you will find it was your local bodies that were supposed to maintain the underground and aboveground infrastructure and in fact were told by central government to depreciate the assets in order to build up a fund for the maintenance of such things. Local govts being what they are preferred to spend the money on shiny things and ignore what they cant see. That a number of localities in NZ have a more or less permanent "boil water before drinking" instruction in place would indicate they are not doing their job very well, hence the desire of central government to improve things. This was discussed at length on RNZ this morning
    https://www.rnz.co.nz/audio/player?audio_id=2018835184
    it's not a bad thing till you throw a KLR into the mix.
    those cheap ass bitches can do anything with ductape.
    (PostalDave on ADVrider)

Bike
    Not a Hayabusa anymore
    Quote Originally Posted by pete376403 View Post
    I think you will find it was your local bodies that were supposed to maintain the underground and aboveground infrastructure and in fact were told by central government to depreciate the assets in order to build up a fund for the maintenance of such things. Local govts being what they are preferred to spend the money on shiny things and ignore what they cant see. That a number of localities in NZ have a more or less permanent "boil water before drinking" instruction in place would indicate they are not doing their job very well, hence the desire of central government to improve things. This was discussed at length on RNZ this morning
    I'm seeing a common pattern here - Governments (whether central or local) keep fucking these up...
    Physics; Thou art a cruel, heartless Bitch-of-a-Mistress

Bike
    Daelim VL250 Daystar
    Quote Originally Posted by pete376403 View Post
    A desire to improve things.... yes we all have a desire to achieve goals but does govt have gumption or right ideas to do it....

All I see here is a straight out asset grab with the predictable rebranding process along with an eventual goal to create an write they can give away to Maori ownership as part of treaty settlement process.
    It’s central govts job to supervise that local entities are performing their duties properly...
    Water is a basic human right. There should be no bullshit political processes involved including expensive advertisements, there should just be actual infrastructure investment and maintenance happening with no fuss....
    Recently Hastings district council roasted themselves with their plans for a 25 million dollar water museum to educate public where water comes from etc.... FFS how about just fix leaks and build capacity first!!!
    Oh I forgot the $25k investigation into who leaked (sic) their silly idea to public

https://www.rnz.co.nz/news/national/...to-find-source

Bike
    1982 Suzuki GS1100GK, 2008 KLR650
    Blog Entries
    A desire to improve things.... yes we all have a desire to achieve goals but does govt have gumption or right ideas to do it....

All I see here is a straight out asset grab with the predictable rebranding process along with an eventual goal to create an write they can give away to Maori ownership as part of treaty settlement process.
    It’s central govts job to supervise that local entities are performing their duties properly...
    Water is a basic human right. There should be no bullshit political processes involved including expensive advertisements, there should just be actual infrastructure investment and maintenance happening with no fuss....
    Recently Hastings district council roasted themselves with their plans for a 25 million dollar water museum to educate public where water comes from etc.... FFS how about just fix leaks and build capacity first!!!
    Oh I forgot the $25k investigation into who leaked (sic) their silly idea to public

https://www.rnz.co.nz/news/national/...to-find-source
    How do you get from 9 million to 25 million? Granted it's a stupid idea but...

Leaks have plagued a water museum before the first brick has even been laid. Details of the nearly $9 million museum in Hastings were leaked to local media after it was discussed in a behind-closed-doors meeting of the Hastings District Council
    https://www.rnz.co.nz/national/progr...agued-by-leaks
    it's not a bad thing till you throw a KLR into the mix.
    those cheap ass bitches can do anything with ductape.
    (PostalDave on ADVrider)

Bike
    It was on the good
    Water is a basic human right.
    I must have missed that meeting.

Probably out clearing the gutters to make sure the tank filled up.

Thread Information