Page 41 of 105 FirstFirst ... 3139404142435191 ... LastLast

Thread: Jacinda

Bike
    Daelim VL250 Daystar
    Quote Originally Posted by pritch View Post
    I dunno. MM riding his RCV around town in Spain was pretty cool.
    HRC bikes are not really HONDA.... If the RCV was a real HONDA it would have a centre stand and panniers.
    Govt gives you nothing because it creates nothing - Javier Milei

Bike
    Daelim VL250 Daystar
    Well Nanny state shafts the country again

https://nzta.govt.nz/media-releases/...ake-sh5-safer/

Watch out your province will be next.... One of the most epic driving routes in country going from 100k to 80k

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by R650R View Post
    HRC bikes are not really HONDA.... If the RCV was a real HONDA it would have a centre stand and panniers.
    That's funny, I wonder what HRC stands for. My local dealer had a genuine HRC bike, it had a sidestand, but probably not a center stand and definitely no panniers. Then again how many models in the Honda range come standard with a center stand and panniers?
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    Well Nanny state shafts the country again

https://nzta.govt.nz/media-releases/...ake-sh5-safer/

Watch out your province will be next.... One of the most epic driving routes in country going from 100k to 80k
    We may be returning to the days when you had to be preceded along the road by someone with a red flag. That would do wonders for the unemployment rate.
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Bike
    Breaking rocks
    Blog Entries
    That's funny, I wonder what HRC stands for. My local dealer had a genuine HRC bike, it had a sidestand, but probably not a center stand and definitely no panniers. Then again how many models in the Honda range come standard with a center stand and panniers?
    To be honest, I think he was having a go at humour.
    Only a Rat can win a Rat Race!

Bike
    Daelim VL250 Daystar
    https://i.stuff.co.nz/national/12739...on-road-safety

As if the police don’t have a hard time already another govt dept is taking a dump on them...,

Interesting to see Waka Kobumpyroads is going to be taking over speed camera operations in 2023, this could be some interesting legal loopholes.
    One has to wonder the reasons behind that.... is it for enforcing a future vehicle emissions standard/restricted usage operations that would be outside of scope ofbpolice operations???

Bike
    Daelim VL250 Daystar
    I know it’s local not central govt but under the guise of the current cancellinda regime...

I detest smell of doggie smoke sometimes but this is going to far.... cause you know what’s next is the dirty smell of two stroke and four stroke engines....

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/hawkes-ba...ZAIPCUIZ2TCQI/

Bike
    husaberg
    I know it’s local not central govt but under the guise of the current cancellinda regime...

I detest smell of doggie smoke sometimes but this is going to far.... cause you know what’s next is the dirty smell of two stroke and four stroke engines....

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/hawkes-ba...ZAIPCUIZ2TCQI/
    Just as well you are on the case, are you standing for election like Mashy did?
    Quote Originally Posted by Katman View Post
    I reminder distinctly .

Kinky is using a feather. Perverted is using the whole chicken

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    Speaking of Jacinda, which we weren't really but never mind. Didja see those fucking idiots trying to run the PM's vehicle off the road on the TV news tonight? They'd be oblivious, but that's fairly serious game they were playing. They could even win an award. A Darwin Award.

Bike
    Not a Hayabusa anymore
    Speaking of Jacinda, which we weren't really but never mind. Didja see those fucking idiots trying to run the PM's vehicle off the road on the TV news tonight? They'd be oblivious, but that's fairly serious game they were playing. They could even win an award. A Darwin Award.
    A Darwin Award? I was thinking more along the lines of a George Cross...
    Physics; Thou art a cruel, heartless Bitch-of-a-Mistress

Bike
    Daelim VL250 Daystar
    Don’t watch the party political broadcast anymore but might have to look it up.

It’s a new sport around this way for the feral elements of society that grew up with grand theft auto. I was making a sporty entry into roundabout (but at legal pace) in the cage and some young munters twice tried to push me into island. You could see them laughing like hyenas no idea of the consequences their actions could bring.
    At the next roundabout they executed a high speed 270 turn from outside lane across the straight thru traffic stuff laughing...
    Prob warrants a dangerous charge but I haven’t time to book their wet bus ticket... Darwin will take its course when they meet someone whose less worried about an additional assault charge....

Bike
    Aprillia RSV1000R 92 KX500
    Blog Entries
    FFS, Bitches sit down, shut up and get shit done here in NZ rather than expounding bullshit meaningless ineffective platitudes towards other countries NZ has ZERO influence with.
    https://www.stuff.co.nz/national/pol...ukraine-border

Bike
    Not a Hayabusa anymore
    Quote Originally Posted by sugilite View Post
    FFS, Bitches sit down, shut up and get shit done here in NZ rather than expounding bullshit meaningless ineffective platitudes towards other countries NZ has ZERO influence with.
    https://www.stuff.co.nz/national/pol...ukraine-border
    That's another step in the direction of realizing that Stalinda and Co are following a set of international ideals...

Bike
    Aprillia RSV1000R 92 KX500
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDemonLord View Post
    That's another step in the direction of realizing that Stalinda and Co are following a set of international ideals...
    I call it as I see it, I don't overlay a red or blue lens over it first before condemning or approving - eh TDL.

Bike
    Not a Hayabusa anymore
    Quote Originally Posted by sugilite View Post
    I call it as I see it, I don't overlay a red or blue lens over it first before condemning or approving - eh TDL.
    It's the fact that you are seeing it, because once seen, it cannot be unseen.

Thread Information