Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Not going to end well..

Bike
    Honda vfr 750 fn 1992 x2 90red
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by HenryDorsetCase View Post
    The thing I admire about it is the "fuck alla y'all" attitude. The punk rock anarchist in me applauds it.

Of course the middle aged white guy who is an employer, a taxpayer and a ratepayer is appalled.

But what I'm REALLY jealous of is: they can do wheelies and I can't.
    Must admit part of me too.

Sent from my CPH1941 using Tapatalk

Bike
    Baby Gixxer
    Blog Entries
    Another article on the fuckwits today in Papatoetoe. These dipshits know they can do whatever they like, terrorising whoever they like all safe in the knowledge no one can do jackshit about them. What really pisses me of the most is that when they end up as road kill their whanau will all bleat on about what loving kids they were with cheeky natures (not one of them will come out and say “yeah my kid was a law breaking cunt), and their hospital treatment will be paid for by mr and mrs tax payer. I’m getting sick of seeing them when I’m out and about.
    I truly wish there was some way of permanently removing these arse wipes from the road.
    I lahk to moove eet moove eet...

Katman to steveb64
    Quote Originally Posted by Katman View Post
    I'd hate to ever have to admit that my arse had been owned by a Princess.

Bike
    Africa Twin! 2018 all the fruit!
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessBandit View Post
    Another article on the fuckwits today in Papatoetoe. These dipshits know they can do whatever they like, terrorising whoever they like all safe in the knowledge no one can do jackshit about them. What really pisses me of the most is that when they end up as road kill their whanau will all bleat on about what loving kids they were with cheeky natures (not one of them will come out and say “yeah my kid was a law breaking cunt), and their hospital treatment will be paid for by mr and mrs tax payer. I’m getting sick of seeing them when I’m out and about.
    I truly wish there was some way of permanently removing these arse wipes from the road.
    At last! An honest appraisal and a heart felt statement.
    The rest of you need your arses kicked, not one other statement of disgust or the truth willing out, are you all so insular that you can't see these fuckwits doing whatever they want, all around you!
    Doe it really not matter to you, as long as you are not involved?
    Lockdown level 4 and yet groups of manily maori and PIers on what 'WILL be, stolen bikes, terrorising neighbouthoods all over AK, we can't ride together, why can they?
    Every day above ground is a good day!:

Bike
    a 400 and a 650 :-)
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessBandit View Post
    Another article on the fuckwits today in Papatoetoe...
    Quote Originally Posted by caseye View Post
    At last! An honest appraisal and a heart felt statement...
    I'm glad that no one has said the police should do something, except the business people who always bleat about stuff. What can the police do? It would be like fighting a guerilla war...

But, the ones who should be doing something are sitting round and probably laughing at what is happening - the families of the kids on the bikes!

I find it difficult to believe that the parents, grandparents, siblings, cousins and aunts and uncles are not aware of what these little toerags are doing. If a 15 year old suddenly appears with a motorbike don't parents ask questions? if suddenly there are a lot of bikes at a neighbouring property and they are being ridden by young teens, don't you wonder what's going on?

And before anyone says,'they're teenagers and teenagers are difficult'... yes, teenagers can be difficult which is why they need guidance and support and the figurative 'clip round the ears' when they step beyond the boundaries - which these ones are certainly doing.

The families need to step up and start taking control and dealing with the situation before, as PrincessBandit says, the kids are injured or killed and it is such a shame as they were such nice kids... BS! The families, especially the siblings and cousins are the ones to do something...

Bike
    Africa Twin! 2018 all the fruit!
    What he said, the fact that the families don't do this simply makes them complicit in what is going on, my parents and their friends would never have let a gathering of idiots go uncalled.
    Every day above ground is a good day!:

Bike
    09 GSX1400.
    Name:  g574wAu.gif
Views: 240
Size:  6.9 KB

I miss the old days of kicking arses. When i first joined the Police the old man said to me it must be scarey out there?
    Nah ! the punch ups and arse kicking were a welcome release , from dealing with shitty people !!!!

You'd never go hungry with Nigella Gaz.
    If it weren't for flashbacks...I'd have no memory at all..

Bike
    1982 Suzuki GS1100GK, 2008 KLR650
    Blog Entries
    [QUOTE=Moi;1131189906
    But, the ones who should be doing something are sitting round and probably laughing at what is happening - the families of the kids on the bikes!

I find it difficult to believe that the parents, grandparents, siblings, cousins and aunts and uncles are not aware of what these little toerags are doing. If a 15 year old suddenly appears with a motorbike don't parents ask questions? if suddenly there are a lot of bikes at a neighbouring property and they are being ridden by young teens, don't you wonder what's going on?

And before anyone says,'they're teenagers and teenagers are difficult'... yes, teenagers can be difficult which is why they need guidance and support and the figurative 'clip round the ears' when they step beyond the boundaries - which these ones are certainly doing.

The families need to step up and start taking control and dealing with the situation before, as PrincessBandit says, the kids are injured or killed and it is such a shame as they were such nice kids... BS! The families, especially the siblings and cousins are the ones to do something...[/QUOTE]

Multi generational criminal families are not going do anything about the kids taking after their parents
    it's not a bad thing till you throw a KLR into the mix.
    those cheap ass bitches can do anything with ductape.
    (PostalDave on ADVrider)

Bike
    Obsolete ones.
    These shit stains have boiled my piss.

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/covid-...A3BPEIVB3EYIE/
    Manopausal.

Bike
    2000 Ducati ST2
    Yeah, I'd seen that. Reckon they're likely hosed, they're recognisable to people who know them even with masks on and a crew that'd pull that sort of stunt is going to have enemies. I think a bit later on in the article it said that the cops already have 7 youths in custody?

Bike
    Royal Enfield 650 & a V8 or two..
    Quote Originally Posted by Moi View Post
    I'm glad that no one has said the police should do something, except the business people who always bleat about stuff. What can the police do? It would be like fighting a guerilla war...

The families need to step up and start taking control and dealing with the situation before, as PrincessBandit says, the kids are injured or killed and it is such a shame as they were such nice kids... BS! The families, especially the siblings and cousins are the ones to do something...

You and many others are thinking like 'normal' people - you know -those that work, pay for stuff and try to bring up their kids properly.

Those kids are (NOT) brought up by families/parent that only see their kids as (a) a benefit earner and (b) a drag and pain in the arse.

Having a father that was not just a sperm supplier (of dubious quality) would possibly make a difference....POSSIBLY.

(Probably this should have been in the Friday Night Rants thread)
    Winding up drongos, foil hat wearers and over sensitive KBers for over 14,000 posts...........
    " Life is not a rehearsal, it's as happy or miserable as you want to make it"

Bike
    Obsolete ones.
    Quote Originally Posted by scumdog View Post
    You and many others are thinking like 'normal' people - you know -those that work, pay for stuff and try to bring up their kids properly.

Those kids are (NOT) brought up by families/parent that only see their kids as (a) a benefit earner and (b) a drag and pain in the arse.

Having a father that was not just a sperm supplier (of dubious quality) would possibly make a difference....POSSIBLY.

The apple does not fall far from the tree.
    Manopausal.

Bike
    a 400 and a 650 :-)
    Quote Originally Posted by pete376403 View Post
    Multi generational criminal families are not going do anything about the kids taking after their parents
    Quote Originally Posted by scumdog View Post
    You and many others are thinking like 'normal' people - you know - those that work, pay for stuff and try to bring up their kids properly.

Quote Originally Posted by george formby View Post
    The apple does not fall far from the tree.

I don't disagree with anything you three say... the immediate family, whatever that might be, don't care and, more than likely, laugh it all off.

However, I do think that in the extended family, again how to define that and what it looks like is difficult, there are likely to be one or two who don't agree with what is happening but are probably not going to say anything for fear of retaliation.

Thread Information