Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: New bike recommendation

Bike
    '76 CB550 Super Sport
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeeper View Post
    A healthy relationship works with give and take. We both carry veto powers for things we absolutely don't like.
    She is obviously a woman with great tast.

Bike
    '21 Ducati Multistrada 950S
    I thought I should update this thread.

After much much deliberation, consideration and test riding, the unanimous decision ended up with me getting a Ducati Multistrada 950S.

Going through the run-in period, and keeping the revs under 6k is a serious test of patience.

Thank you everyone for your input and suggestions, all valid and true. But the Italians have a certain charm that is hard to resist.

Bike
    bajaj boxer bm125

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by nerrrd View Post
    I'd recommend a later model of my bike, the Honda NC750X.

But probably nobody else would.
    That`s one of the variants i`m thinking about. I`m looking to change my old bajaj m125 to a new one. Is it too early for me to change my bike if I only drive for 4 months?

Bike
    2014 Honda NC750X
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Taykee View Post
    That`s one of the variants i`m thinking about. I`m looking to change my old bajaj m125 to a new one. Is it too early for me to change my bike if I only drive for 4 months?
    It’s a big step up from a 125 to an NC750X in weight, although it does carry most of it down low, so that’ll be a big adjustment. Once you get underway it’s pretty easy to handle.

Also despite its modest power output it doesn’t qualify as a LAMS bike if that’s a consideration for you.
    Moe: Well, I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I...I can't compete with that stuff.
    - The Simpsons

Thread Information