Thread: Shiny Side Up Online

Bike
    R1200RT LC

Shiny Side Up Online

In the world of cancelled events, we are trying to bring some cheer to motorcyclists around NZ via the interweb.

On Sunday 28 March we are hosting an online event, using the speakers we would have been using at the cancelled events.

It runs from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m., and will be broadcast live on the Shiny Side Up Facebook page.

There will be opportunities for you to put questions to speakers, and to ask questions of reps from Police, NZTA and ACC.

We will be publishing a speakers list shortly, so you can log on and have a look at what you want to, and log off whenever you want to.

Dave Moss is going to be doing a suspension setup via Zoom, Bret Tkacs is going to be doing a prerecorded presentation. Andrew Stroud will be interviewed live, we are hoping for a couple of other racers too.

In the fillers between speakers we will be giving away prizes via draws as incentives for anyone who signs up to Ride Forever coaching online during the event. Includes a couple of Helite airbag vests. Basically the prizes we were using at the events that were cancelled.

https://www.facebook.com/ShinySideUpBikeFest

Bike
    '76 CB550 Super Sport
    Nice one.

Looks like we are gradually turning KB around and make it useful again after five years of complete bull shit.

Bike
    R1200RT LC
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonez View Post
    Nice one.

Looks like we are gradually turning KB around and make it useful again after five years of complete bull shit.
    I do miss the BS sometimes.

Bike
    Street Triple R + Yamaha R3
    Hi @rastuscat

Any idea if the streams will be viewable for those of us who don't have Facebook accounts?

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Bike
    R1200RT LC
    Quote Originally Posted by release_the_bees View Post
    Hi @rastuscat

Any idea if the streams will be viewable for those of us who don't have Facebook accounts?

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
    It's being run on Zoom with a FB link for broadcast.

I'll ask to see if we can allow people to log into the Zoom call, it might work.

Stand by, caller.

Thread Information