Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: The Blasphemy thread

Bike
    1993 Yamaha FJ 1200
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by F5 Dave View Post
    Well may God bless you while he watches alter Boys get raped and doesn't lift a finger.

I think he's having a handy with Jesus . Evil personified.

He works in mysterious ways.

Who does he call out for when he comes?
    I think you've lost the plot a bit. Alter boys aren't Jewish.
    When life throws you a curve ... Lean into it ...

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by FJRider View Post
    Perhaps ... it's not the god/religion that's an issue. Just the hate based on a god/religion.

The radical groups in all the religions attract the hate. More to do with the members of those religions actions and views ... rather than the religions themselves. The haters usually do not differentiate between the two. They view those actions and deeds ... as part and parcel of that religion. In most cases ... that is not the case.
    The US would seem to be an exception to your comment. It is the evangelical Christian churches that are purveyors of hate. Compare the photo of a woman in a hijab with an AK47 in one hand and the Quran on the other, with a photo of Congresswoman Lauren Boebert with her M16 in one hand and a bible in the other. Any philosophical difference is not readily apparent.. They are both radical fundamentalists. Hate is their religion.

PS There was such a comparison circulating but Google images is not currently cooperating. If I find it I'll post it later.
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Bike
    Daelim VL250 Daystar
    Quote Originally Posted by pritch View Post
    The US would seem to be an exception to your comment. It is the evangelical Christian churches that are purveyors of hate. Compare the photo of a woman in a hijab with an AK47 in one hand and the Quran on the other, with a photo of Congresswoman Lauren Boebert with her M16 in one hand and a bible in the other. Any philosophical difference is not readily apparent.. They are both radical fundamentalists. Hate is their religion.

PS There was such a comparison circulating but Google images is not currently cooperating. If I find it I'll post it later.
    I thought the women weren’t allowed to speak???

What if you had a Jewish women with an Uzi holding copy of the Talmud? Whooops that prob just broke someone’s concept....
    Govt gives you nothing because it creates nothing - Javier Milei

Bike
    1993 Yamaha FJ 1200
    Blog Entries
    It is the evangelical Christian churches that are purveyors of hate.

If you mean the churches set up as a "Charity" ... with one person (or Couple) as the spokesperson(s) for the group ... and being seen as "Not Poor" ... we have them here in NZ.

Does the Destiny Church ring any (Alarm) bells ... ???

I would have little intention of joining a church that is enforced by a gun.

Bike
    RZ496/Street 765RS/GasGas/ etc etc
    Blog Entries
    I think you've lost the plot a bit. Alter boys aren't Jewish.
    I never said they were. My point was God doesn't exist. Or if he does he, is an evil uncaring prat for allowing such abuse to occur within the church, and its not just the Catholics.

Does he strike the abusers down? No.
    Does he send a message to the parents? No.
    Does he send a message to the church hierarchy to investigate? No.
    When they finally hear, do they move to protect the victims or cover it up, in order to protect the good work of the Lord? Like giving children cancer.
    Don't you look at my accountant.
    He's the only one I've got.

Bike
    Daelim VL250 Daystar
    I never said they were. My point was God doesn't exist. Or if he does he, is an evil uncaring prat for allowing such abuse to occur within the church, and its not just the Catholics.

Does he strike the abusers down? No.
    Does he send a message to the parents? No.
    Does he send a message to the church hierarchy to investigate? No.
    When they finally hear, do they move to protect the victims or cover it up, in order to protect the good work of the Lord? Like giving children cancer.
    Give the bro a break he’s off on compo from the weight of the world resting on his shoulders and dealing with a pandemic of arseholes on modern world.
    Poor buggers got about 134,000 unread emails plus a tax audit to catch up on, he can’t fix everything...
    Govt gives you nothing because it creates nothing - Javier Milei

Bike
    1993 Yamaha FJ 1200
    Blog Entries
    You have lost the plot. Abuse of children is occurring in a lot of places ... and not just in the churches.

Teachers are a group that were always in the limelight as a group that have had members abusing children.

There have been plenty of other people that are (were) held in high regard in our NZ society ... and found to be abusing children.

Why single out Priests ... and give it as an example why God doesn't exist ... ???

Bike
    1993 Yamaha FJ 1200
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by R650R View Post
    I thought the women weren’t allowed to speak???

What if you had a Jewish women with an Uzi holding copy of the Talmud? ...
    If YOU had one of those ... I'd watch what you say. Those girls are well trained and take shit from nobody.

Just saying ...

Bike
    Not a Hayabusa anymore

How many people have Christians beheaded in the west for people making fun of Jesus?
    Physics; Thou art a cruel, heartless Bitch-of-a-Mistress

Bike
    1993 Yamaha FJ 1200
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDemonLord View Post
    How many people have Christians beheaded in the west for people making fun of Jesus?
    Not enough ...

Bike
    1993 Yamaha FJ 1200
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDemonLord View Post
    I'm fine with it being a Public holiday - but having the Supermarkets shut and everything else shut pissed me off this year.
    What was it you needed at a Supermarket ... that you couldn't buy at a Gas station or Convenience store .. ???

Two days a year ALL the supermarkets are closed ...

And that pisses you off ...

It's your poor planning that pisses you off ...

Get over yourself.

Bike
    Not a Hayabusa anymore
    What was it you needed at a Supermarket ... that you couldn't buy at a Gas station or Convenience store .. ???
    Two days a year ALL the supermarkets are closed ...
    And that pisses you off ...
    It's your poor planning that pisses you off ...
    Get over yourself.
    It was more thinking that I had certain things in the Pantry - only to find that they weren't there or were expired or that the kids had used them the night before or something else - and so I went for a period of about an Hour trying to come up with some form of acceptable breakfast, only to be thwarted by a single missing item, which I would ordinarily be able to get from the Supermarket.

And so I pulled out my well-worn Atheist hat and grumbled at being forced to observe a religious custom I don't subscribe to and be without Breakfast.
    Physics; Thou art a cruel, heartless Bitch-of-a-Mistress

Bike
    Breaking rocks
    Blog Entries
    Not enough ...
    Heh, it was a fair point now! It seems to me that the Muslims are at a similar level of religious extremism to the christians and/or catholics from 2-300 years ago. ie, fuckin retarded.
    Only a Rat can win a Rat Race!

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by R650R View Post
    What if you had a Jewish women with an Uzi holding copy of the Talmud? Whooops that prob just broke someone’s concept....
    It just so happens that, unlike the two photos I mentioned, I've never seen a photo such as that. To save you racking your brain, nor have I seen a Hindu, a Buddhist, a Confucianist or Taoist in such a pose. Just the two I mentioned. The religions of peace.
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Bike
    She resents being called a bike
    Blog Entries
    You have Free Will. At best, God gave you Free Will. If God interferes, then what was the point of giving you Free Will. Somewhat ironically, as a part of God, your Free Will then becomes Gods Will, not vice versa. As such, what you want then becomes what God wants too, and it is delivered in a mysterious way.
    I didn't think!!! I experimented!!!

Thread Information