Bike
    Street Triple R + Yamaha R3
    Looks like our friends are back again:

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/watch-...WK3BNU7HIZ7AY/

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Bike
    Obsolete ones.
    Damn, not a SMIDSY in sight.

Got me thinking about this... C'mon Federales, have a talk with the boss.

Last edited by george formby; 2nd October 2021 at 15:11. Reason: Had an after thunk.
    Manopausal.

Bike
    Obsolete ones.
    Looky, looky. I hope they soaked the bus tickets in vinegar before the wrists are slapped.

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/huge-p...ANHAVUC5JDL5E/
    Manopausal.

Bike
    RZ496/Street 765RS/GasGas/ etc etc
    Blog Entries
    Hopefully more bikes are returned to their rightful owners
    Don't you look at my accountant.
    He's the only one I've got.

Bike
    Africa Twin! 2018 all the fruit!
    I wish I could say I understood the Polices logic in not attempting to stop these groups riding around, stopping traffic to allow their mates through red lights, cutting people off, riding on footpaths, etc etc, not to mention the FACT that most of those dirty bikes don't belong to the riders, but the Police can only come up with 27 odd bikes being found to be stolen out of the small number of bikes they impounded last week.
    But I don't understand it, if you want the laws to be upheld you have to let the general public see them being upheld, if that means running down dirt bike riders because they've failed to stop, so be it. That IS a consequence of THEIR actions, no one elses!
    Yesterday, after reading the article expounding the Polices worthwhle operation as published by the harold, the first thing I hear is the roar of 20 + dirty bikes and their no shoes, shorts, singleted riders, wheeling up the foot path, crossing a major intersection against a red light, weaving in and out of traffic on their back wheels and generally making the general public around them feel very unsafe and most definitely intimidated. (The aim of their doing all of the above, Intimidate the general public into letting obvious gangs do as they please)
    Hunt them down.
    Take the bike away, don't give it back without proof of ownership. Don't give it back until THEY spend the money and have the necessary road legal items added to it and it gets a warrant of fitness and of course Registration.
    Go with an Onwer to the place where they've located their bike and take it and the people found with it to jail, then give the bike back to the rightful owner. Personally show them this is not going to be let go!
    Arrest them, process every outstanding warrant they have, don't let them go unbtil all warrants, issues have been resolved. Yes it'd take a while and More resources, but once the idea came to them, that they can't do this without real consequences they would stop, not worth the hassle.
    But now they get the thrill of the theft, then the thrill of riding someones elses machine into the ground doing whatever they want without anything happening to them, the Police even standing aside and letting them, because it's too hard to stop them at the time.
    Our poor bloody boys and girls in Blue hate that they're told, No, they see the publics looks of abject horror and dejection that these thugs arn't being held to account at the time and they cringe when they have to stand by and watch these little cunts doing their thing.
    Shit, shoulda put this in the Friday Rant.
    Every day above ground is a good day!:

Bike
    Not a Hayabusa anymore
    Quote Originally Posted by caseye View Post
    I wish I could say I understood the Polices logic in not attempting to stop these groups riding around, stopping traffic to allow their mates through red lights, cutting people off, riding on footpaths, etc etc, not to mention the FACT that most of those dirty bikes don't belong to the riders, but the Police can only come up with 27 odd bikes being found to be stolen out of the small number of bikes they impounded last week.
    But I don't understand it, if you want the laws to be upheld you have to let the general public see them being upheld, if that means running down dirt bike riders because they've failed to stop, so be it. That IS a consequence of THEIR actions, no one elses!
    Yesterday, after reading the article expounding the Polices worthwhle operation as published by the harold, the first thing I hear is the roar of 20 + dirty bikes and their no shoes, shorts, singleted riders, wheeling up the foot path, crossing a major intersection against a red light, weaving in and out of traffic on their back wheels and generally making the general public around them feel very unsafe and most definitely intimidated. (The aim of their doing all of the above, Intimidate the general public into letting obvious gangs do as they please)
    Hunt them down.
    Take the bike away, don't give it back without proof of ownership. Don't give it back until THEY spend the money and have the necessary road legal items added to it and it gets a warrant of fitness and of course Registration.
    Go with an Onwer to the place where they've located their bike and take it and the people found with it to jail, then give the bike back to the rightful owner. Personally show them this is not going to be let go!
    Arrest them, process every outstanding warrant they have, don't let them go unbtil all warrants, issues have been resolved. Yes it'd take a while and More resources, but once the idea came to them, that they can't do this without real consequences they would stop, not worth the hassle.
    But now they get the thrill of the theft, then the thrill of riding someones elses machine into the ground doing whatever they want without anything happening to them, the Police even standing aside and letting them, because it's too hard to stop them at the time.
    Our poor bloody boys and girls in Blue hate that they're told, No, they see the publics looks of abject horror and dejection that these thugs arn't being held to account at the time and they cringe when they have to stand by and watch these little cunts doing their thing.
    One might conjecture that it's much easier to target law abiding citizens than it is to go after Criminals...
    Physics; Thou art a cruel, heartless Bitch-of-a-Mistress

Bike
    09 GSX1400.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDemonLord View Post
    One might conjecture that it's much easier to target law abiding citizens than it is to go after Criminals...
    Yes , and they usually pay their Fines as well !!!!!

Crunch em, I say !!!!! Mass arrest proceedures don't seem to happen in this PC World.....?

You'd never go hungry with Nigella Gaz.
    If it weren't for flashbacks...I'd have no memory at all..

Bike
    Street Triple R + Yamaha R3
    https://youtu.be/TtoKz1FLVh8

Something like the UK approach would get my approval.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Bike
    suzuki
    Quote Originally Posted by caseye View Post
    Hunt them down.
    a mate from northland observes two harleys nearly every night at about the same time, often different bikes that he think are running meth up there, the timing is to much of a coincidence for casual riding. Given the extent of the problem it's surprising there hasn't been a wire strung across the road, or something less sinister like a paint cannon to date....

Bike
    Not a Hayabusa anymore
    Quote Originally Posted by roogazza View Post
    Yes , and they usually pay their Fines as well !!!!!

Crunch em, I say !!!!! Mass arrest proceedures don't seem to happen in this PC World.....?
    And if they don't, they have income that can be garnished to pay the fines...
    Physics; Thou art a cruel, heartless Bitch-of-a-Mistress

Bike
    Obsolete ones.
    Quote Originally Posted by jellywrestler View Post
    a mate from northland observes two harleys nearly every night at about the same time, often different bikes that he think are running meth up there, the timing is to much of a coincidence for casual riding. Given the extent of the problem it's surprising there hasn't been a wire strung across the road, or something less sinister like a paint cannon to date....
    Your mate could live close to me.

There are at least two gang member houses nearby. They could have a busy social life or be competing with Fastways.
    Manopausal.

Bike
    1993 Yamaha FJ 1200
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDemonLord View Post
    Even easier to do nothing to stop this behaviour. "Real crime" has priority for Police.

This is merely a Traffic enforcement issue.

I wonder when the "Traffic Enforcement" bit kicks in ...
    When life throws you a curve ... Lean into it ...

Bike
    Breaking rocks
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jellywrestler View Post
    V Rods with straight pipes seem to be the meth dealers delivery vehicle of choice up here. Flying under the radar type thing.
    Only a Rat can win a Rat Race!

Bike
    Baby Gixxer
    Blog Entries
    Herald article on a herd of the dickheads on Tamaki Drive at New Year. When will Darwin kick in?
    I lahk to moove eet moove eet...

Katman to steveb64
    Quote Originally Posted by Katman View Post
    I'd hate to ever have to admit that my arse had been owned by a Princess.

Bike
    Breaking rocks
    Blog Entries
    We have had at least 2 of these fuckwits die in crashes here in whangarei. GFJ!
    But we dont seem to get the rolling swarms of them. Yet.
    Only a Rat can win a Rat Race!

Thread Information