Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Chicks-who can understand em?

Bike
    ZX636 Suzuki GSXR400
    GO CUBAN!!!!!!!!!!  Just remember to keep her on the back if that's her riding stats mate!!!!!!!!!  The only thing worse than crashing your bike is someone else doing it for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As for you Bluninja-Si-Dude You know me (enough) How the hell am I going to explaine a relationship to YOU?????????         HEHEHEHE  I haven't had a relationship last more than 4 months in over 10 years     Except for my bikes of course!!  I had 4 wonderful years with the first one hehe then we had a three way thing going for a while (me and the 2 Suzuki's) now it's just me and 47 (GSXR400)

You should be passing some advice onto me I think   

I live in awe of those who find love and can really make it work!! I just can't be fuk'd 
    Power is nothing without control.

Bike
    Triumph Daytona 650 in RED
    Mitch, you just described my relationship history to a tee, although my longest relationship is with a Honda, not a Suzuki.

Shift work is my excuse - what's yours???
    "Women & cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea." Robert A. Heinlein

"Do not meddle in the affairs of cats, for they are subtle and will piss on your computer." Bruce Graham

Bike
    Old Blue, Little blue

"The 5 questions most feared by men are:

1. What are you thinking about?
    2. Do you love me?
    3. Do I look fat?
    4. Do you think she is prettier than me?
    5. What would you do if I died?

What makes these questions so difficult is that every one is guaranteed to explode into a major argument if the man answers incorrectly (i.e.,tells the truth). Therefore, as a public service, each question is analyzed below, along with possible responses.

Question #1
    : What are you thinking about?
    The proper answer to this, of course, is: "I'm sorry if I've been pensive, dear. I was just reflecting on what a warm, wonderful, thoughtful, caring, intelligent woman you are, and how lucky I am to have met you."

This response obviously bears no resemblance to the true answer, which most likely is one of the following:
    a. Racing.
    b. Rugby.
    c. How fat you are.
    d. How much prettier she is than you.
    e. How I would spend the insurance money if you died.

Perhaps the best response to this question was offered by Al Bundy, who once told Peg, "If I wanted you to know what I was thinking, I would be talking to you."

Question #2: Do you love me?
    The proper response is: "YES!" or, if you feel a more detailed answer is in order, "Yes, dear."

Inappropriate responses include:
    a. Oh yeah, sh!t-loads.
    b. Would it make you feel better if I said yes?
    c. That depends on what you mean by love.
    d. Does it matter?
    e. Who, me?

Question #3: Do I look fat?
    The correct answer is an emphatic: "Of course not!"

Among the incorrect answers are:
    a. Compared to what?
    b. I wouldn't call you fat, but you're not exactly thin.
    c. A little extra weight looks good on you.
    d. I've seen fatter.
    e. Could you repeat the question? I was just thinking about how I would spend the insurance money if you died.

Question #4: Do you think she's prettier than me?
    Once again, the proper response is an emphatic: "Of course not!"

Incorrect responses include:
    a. Yes, but you have a better personality.
    b. Not prettier, but definitely thinner.
    c. Not as pretty as you when you were her age.
    d. Define pretty.
    e. Could you repeat the question? I was just thinking about how I would spend the insurance money if you died.

Question #5: What would you do if I died?
    A definite no-win question. (The real answer, of course, is "Buy a ZX12R and a boat.")

No matter how you answer this, be prepared for at least an hour of follow-up questions, usually along these lines:

WOMAN: Would you get married again?
    MAN: Definitely not!
    WOMAN: Why not--don't you like being married?
    MAN: Of course I do.
    WOMAN: Then why wouldn't you remarry?
    MAN: Okay, I'd get married again.
    WOMAN: You would? (with a hurtful look on her face)
    MAN: (makes audible groan)
    WOMAN: Would you sleep with her in our bed?
    MAN: Where else would we sleep?
    WOMAN: Would you put away my pictures, and replace
    them with pictures of her?
    MAN: That would seem like the proper thing to do.
    WOMAN: And would you let her use my golf clubs?
    MAN: She can't use them; she's left-handed.
    WOMAN: - - - silence - - -
    MAN: Sh!t."

“- He felt that his whole life was some kind of dream and he sometimes wondered whose it was and whether they were enjoying it.”

Bike
    MV AGUSTA F4 STRADA
    Sounds like you've had years of experience SPman.

A lady I know once commented while living in the USA she never got used to how direct (honest) people were. I tried to explain that people there tend only to ask personal questions of their closest friends and generally want an honest answer when and if asked.

She responded, with a puzzled look, why would she want an honest answer to a question like ; Does this dress make me look fat?

I replied, why ask if you don't really want to know, to which she replied you know nothing about women.

Bike
    Old Blue, Little blue
    The above is not all my own work........

Anyway, women dont want to know what you think about someth - they want either an affirmation/ acknowledgement of what they are saying,or they want to know what you are FEELING about something.

Whatever you do, don't give them a solution to a question!
    “- He felt that his whole life was some kind of dream and he sometimes wondered whose it was and whether they were enjoying it.”

Bike
    91 Yamaha FZR600

ha ha

Classic, ha ha, i love it, specially the golf clubs bit!!

i wonder what slim and mitch think tho?!!

Hasta la victoria siempre

Bike
    91 Yamaha FZR600
    doh, i meant just slim!

my bad!!!

Bike
    91 Yamaha FZR600

no i was right!

No, mitch is a chick,

i thought so,(see way earlier post on this thread!) but on profile says ur a guy!!

Are you a little confused with where you stand mitch?!ha ha

Bike
    2011 Suziki V strom 650
    Blog Entries
    Cuban, I don't think Mitch is confused as to her sex, nor would you be if you'd met her....unless she was on her bike in leathers with her hair tucked in.

TTFN

Bike
    Not many, if any
    Damn you! i envy you!

Hows this, My gf tells me im "Too Young to Ride" !!!  and has hardly been on the back because shes scared the bike might "fall over in a corner"  haha its funny because on my tyres its probably quite true :P

Anyways dude - know any around 17? Or mind sharing with me where your source was?    - it just doesnt work when shes constantly moaning about the bikes and how much time i spend on them.

Bike
    GSXR750 K4
    kk, from what I've read about your riding style and biek maintenance,your gf is wise beyond her years!!!!

Bike
    Not many, if any
    hey hey now thats offensive! :P  hahaha, yet i spend days working on them

i spent all yesterday pretty much and some of today plastic welding all the damage to my 400, and thats just pretty much the rear tail peice    going to weld the front fairing but getting a fibreglass one from mate, just gotta cutout some light holes etc.    

but pelase cuban, let me in on the secret as to where you found such a wonder?

Bike
    91 Yamaha FZR600

no source sorry!

KK,

yeah sorry mate, i didn't find the ever sought after spring of cute biker chicks, actually met danielle through a buddy on a ride to his bach...moral of the story?Ride to more bachs with more mates more often, and you're bound to turn up trumps one day!!i haven't had a moan about the bike from her yet, but she's always wanting to be dropped off places on it!!

Bluninja, you reckon that kiwibiker has a pin-up girl then?! How bout it mitch?!!ha ha!!

Bike
    Not many, if any
    Hahaha go mitch!

Yeah mate - Too many drunken parties with Chicks that like Boy-Racer Cars   and i just hate them.  At least my gf doesnt like em, but it would make life that bit easier having one that liked bikes, so batch runs i shall do! but on old 78' GS1000's all you get looking is 40yo ugly woman, damn thatll teach me to ride my old mans bike

Bike
    ZX636 Suzuki GSXR400
    HAHA you guys are funny!!!!  Thank you for the kind offer Cuban BUTT i'm not exactly a "pose in my undrewear" kind of girl.     Not in public anyway!!!!!!!!!!!!!

However I will look into the profile thing and make sure that I have my sex (or lack of it ) correct.  Thanks for the compliment Si (hehe Blushing now) Have decided if you will be venturing down to Manfield on the 24th????  I just got back from Fiji yesterday, walked in my garage and started working on 47 (bike), flatmates think i've lost the plot

Slim I wish I had an excuse as good as yours mate, shift work will do it every time!!!  Fact of the matter is I just don't get asked out hehe Bluninja could possibly pass a comment or two as to why that may be (aye Si)

Just to make a suggestion, some time ago there was talk of getting together for a BBQ.  To the best of my limited knowledge it never happened back then.  Shall we try again???
    Power is nothing without control.

Thread Information