Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Chicks-who can understand em?

Bike
    2001 Suzuki RF 400
    Hey, I can't bear it !

Don't you dare have a BBQ this weekend guys

just when I have to be in Christchurch for the weekend.

Oh Pain......

Weekend following, Please Please....
    Everything is always okay in the end.
    If it's not, then it's not The End.

Bike
    91 Yamaha FZR600

Bum

Can't make any rendezvous for the next 3 weekends, works taking me outta town(NZ honey)

pooh

i'm sure ur gutted mitch, but ill send my girly along on the fzr with whoever she  can drag along for ya kk,(danielle is off limits pal)!

Hasta la victoria siempre

Bike
    ZX636 Suzuki GSXR400
    Oh Cuban baby Don't go, I miss you already hehe 

Seems like everyone has alot going on at the moment, I'm also somewhat strapped for time as I have 3 weeks to reasemble and finish fixing 47 before we go road tripping down to Manfield.       YEHA!!!!!

Maybe a postponement is on the cards for this BBQ (I seem to recall this is what happened last time) 

Be carefull out there Cuban. hehe KK will take gooooood care of Danielle

:bigthumb:   
    Power is nothing without control.

Bike
    91 Yamaha FZR600
    oi!

None of that!!

Bike
    Triumph Daytona 650 in RED
    Cuban: What do I think about "the questions"?

What are you thinking about? Tell me the truth - it's probably more interesting than what I'm thinking about!
    Do you love me? I've never been in love myself, and at 31yo I'm beginning to wonder if it really exists, so I'm not likely to ask this question!
    Do I look fat? I don't have problems with body image, and I'm quite capable of looking in the mirror & seeing for myself.
    Do you think she's prettier than me? ... Shall we ask her for a threesome?
    What would you do if I died? See my reply to the "do you love me" question.

Mitch: shiftwork might be the excuse, but I'm probably just getting intolerant & picky in my old age. Sometimes it's just not worth the hassle, and I'm certainly not the sort for one night stands these days.

Coldkiwi - sounds like either your g/f's need some sorting out or you've just got it made!

Re: The BBQ idea. The first question should be: do we want to drink & crash out on someones couch or not? Then we can talk about location. Once we've decided where, we could perhaps put up a poll with the various dates & just go for the one with the most votes. For those that can't make it, I'm sure there'll be other opportunities in the future.
    "Women & cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea." Robert A. Heinlein

"Do not meddle in the affairs of cats, for they are subtle and will piss on your computer." Bruce Graham

Bike
    Not many, if any
    Whoa.. slim, you think too much about what u type here, and ur organised! :P haha.

Yeah yeah im pretty flat out with working on house/bike/2jobs atm but whenever anyone made it i would be sure to do my best to make it

and dont worry cuban, im only 17 and am guessing ur mrs is around 20? + i already gotta mrs.. but i figure.. it would be much better for me if i find and line up another in the mean time   - ohh and i almost had onelike 2 days ago.. chick rang up who i met @ a party like, erm, 2 weeks ago, anyways we got talking and stuff.. and i knew she was keen.. and so was i.... untill she started saying her old mans gotta harley and she loves them etc etc ... damnit.. when she said she loves bikes i thought she ment she loved bikes... not that she loved boats with 2 wheels   so.. i rapidly ended that

ARGH! NOOO sorry just got news... I didnt get that speed camera ticket i thought i did on my 400.. instead one came to my old man on the GS1000 for 68k DAMNIT! has to be me i think, bugger

Bike
    91 Yamaha FZR600

southern man

Chin up KK,

'she's a hard road finding the perfect woman boy....'

so just take the corners as best as possible i say!!

Slim, ha ha, what can i say? But next time i get the prettier than me question, i'll know what she really means!( Ur in for it if you're  wrong!!)

take it easy all

Bike
    Triumph Daytona 650 in RED

Re: southern man

Originally posted by Cuban
    Slim, ha ha, what can i say? But next time i get the prettier than me question, i'll know what she really means!( Ur in for it if you're  wrong!!)
    She can't say 'yes' if you don't ask, right???
    "Women & cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea." Robert A. Heinlein

"Do not meddle in the affairs of cats, for they are subtle and will piss on your computer." Bruce Graham

Thread Information