Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: On road costs

Bike
    suzuki
    Quote Originally Posted by onearmedbandit View Post
    Commerce commission are well versed in how the car industry operates. Remember it's charged as 'on-road costs', not registration. If it was the latter they could only charge what is reasonable in relation to actual registration and admin costs, but as it's on road costs well anything involved in getting the vehicle 'on the road' can be charged.
    yeah but the ORC here was $1095, 5% on top of the cars value, much as a tried i could come up with less than half that in value. On top of this they promised to match any other Kia dealers deal, masterton still had the march deal of three years free service, when she asked them to match this they said it was mistake. It's not the money that was a probelm at all, it's just the principle to me.

Bike
    09 GSX1400.
    Quote Originally Posted by jellywrestler View Post
    yeah but the ORC here was $1095, 5% on top of the cars value, much as a tried i could come up with less than half that in value. On top of this they promised to match any other Kia dealers deal, masterton still had the march deal of three years free service, when she asked them to match this they said it was mistake. It's not the money that was a probelm at all, it's just the principle to me.
    cheers Spyda , just flag the deal if not happy. Then play one dealer to another.
    I sold Fords in Aussie for 3 mths, 35 years ago. Even if you think you're doing well ,they are still winning by a mile...
    Have a mate who paid 40 grand for a bloody corolla thingy. He was boasting he got free warrants and servicing for 3 yrs !!! lol He'd paid for it !!!!!

Grind them mate !

You'd never go hungry with Nigella Gaz.
    If it weren't for flashbacks...I'd have no memory at all..

Bike
    suzuki
    Quote Originally Posted by roogazza View Post
    cheers Spyda , just flag the deal if not happy. Then play one dealer to another.
    I sold Fords in Aussie for 3 mths, 35 years ago. Even if you think you're doing well ,they are still winning by a mile...
    Have a mate who paid 40 grand for a bloody corolla thingy. He was boasting he got free warrants and servicing for 3 yrs !!! lol He'd paid for it !!!!!

Grind them mate !
    she'd inherited enough to buy the dealership, was seton that car, and that colour, and wasn't too worried.
    all I'm saying is it wasn't 'costs' she could afford it, others who'd done the sums maybe a bit miffed by 5% on top, that's no small sum really. Wonder if we got an electric car whther we'd have to pay for the extension lead to charge it?

Bike
    09 GSX1400.
    she'd inherited enough to buy the dealership, was seton that car, and that colour, and wasn't too worried.
    all I'm saying is it wasn't 'costs' she could afford it, others who'd done the sums maybe a bit miffed by 5% on top, that's no small sum really. Wonder if we got an electric car whther we'd have to pay for the extension lead to charge it?
    oh ok, mine wants a new suzuki swift so I'll be playing the game soon.....
    (just say yes dear, anything you want dear !!!! lol ).

You'd never go hungry with Nigella Gaz.
    If it weren't for flashbacks...I'd have no memory at all..

Bike
    2009 Husqvarna SM610ie
    she'd inherited enough to buy the dealership
    She single?

Thread Information