Thread: Denali Soundbomb + 2017 Tiger 800 XCA

Bike
    2017 Triumph Tiger XCA

Denali Soundbomb + 2017 Tiger 800 XCA

I have bought the Compact Soundbomb (because I am sick of inattentive cagers trying to merge into my space on the motorway) from Denali USA. Side note: it only took five days to get here!! Meanwhile Aliexpress stuff I ordered six weeks ago is STILL in transit!

I got the relevant Tiger mounting for it (separate purchase) but it doesn't seem to fit as I have the OEM crashbars fitted.

I emailed Denali for suggestions today, but then thought that there might be a Kiwibiker who has already solved the same problem...

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by johcar View Post
    I have bought the Compact Soundbomb (because I am sick of inattentive cagers trying to merge into my space on the motorway) from Denali USA. Side note: it only took five days to get here!! Meanwhile Aliexpress stuff I ordered six weeks ago is STILL in transit!

I got the relevant Tiger mounting for it (separate purchase) but it doesn't seem to fit as I have the OEM crashbars fitted.

I emailed Denali for suggestions today, but then thought that there might be a Kiwibiker who has already solved the same problem...
    Never having heard of Denali i had to look it up. Stebel Nautilus used to be the hot item hereabout. A kind KBer used to do bulk orders. If you aren't so specific as to brand someone might have done something similar. There must be room on the bike somewhere?
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Thread Information