Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Horse face rules.

Bike
    moped

Horse face rules.

Sorry not a Rant about bikes, but i just have to vent my thoughts about this stupid Communistic Horsefaced PM ideas, rules and dictatorship of control of people, Covid and Mask waring, has got me boiling, its bad enough being locked down doing fucken nothing for three weeks, but i have just had a guts full of this shit.

I take the influenza jab yearly, but where the shit has influenza disapperd to , or do we have a new name for it, think were are all being brainwashed.

First day out in Level 3 Lockdown 2 (No where near Dorkland) I hate waring masks full stop and never been forced to in 73 years.

Ok, she says this is now an Airborne virus, ok the rules are now ware a mask, (so now being a good boy i go along with this silly game), today first day out of jail, i ware my mask in the Post Shop, sweet, rip it off when iam outside, (oh! fuck might catch the bug) but (thats ok) put my full face helmet on and go to the Gas station, fill the bike up, walk in to pay with full face helmet on and shield down, Fuck me get the third degree told me to get out, i said whats wrong with this i have my face sheild down, (its not a mask he says) so now i have to go back out side take my helmet off and put my fucken stupid piece of rag bag back on unbelievable.
    Air borne virius for fucks sake, rules are, i dont have to ware a mask outside, dont have to ware a mask at a pool, i can go into a bar dont have to ware a mask, i can go home and not ware a mask, sleep with out a mask walk the streets without a mask, i can understand if people were dropping dead like flies all around me but !!!!!

I have just seen today that the Fizzer jab has just been approved by the FDA on the 23/8/2021. From what i hear about this crap a hell of a lot of people have had nasty side effects here in NZ, so will be steering clear of it for a while yet, to many unawnserd questions and contridictions about the whole thing if you ask me.

Finally, if this fucken communistic Labour Goverment thats fuckin up NZ, lets some ashole with Covid get into this country, iam going to shoot someone.

Bike
    Breaking rocks
    Blog Entries
    You and 240 should get together and form a party to govern. You'd both be ideal!
    Only a Rat can win a Rat Race!

Bike
    RZ496/Street 765RS/GasGas/ etc etc
    Blog Entries
    Jeezus learn how to pay at the pump.

I think you will find covid has worse side effects. Considerably worse.

Politics dont come into virus propagation. They are a brainless organism that replicates like buggery.

The question is; are we smarter than it, or the other way around?
    Don't you look at my accountant.
    He's the only one I've got.

Bike
    Obsolete ones.
    Quote Originally Posted by F5 Dave View Post

I think you will find covid has worse side effects. Considerably worse.

Politics dont come into virus propagation. They are a brainless organism that replicates like buggery.

The question is; are we smarter than it, or the other way around?
    And therein lies the rub.

Oh, just an aside. I don't believe buggery is effective for replicating.
    Manopausal.

Bike
    anything I can get my grubby wee paws on
    Grammar: 4/10
    Spelling: 3/10
    Logic: 2/10

Overall Rant: 3/10

Also: Points off for threatening violence

Rating == Selfish Grumpy Old Git

Could do better...
    =mjc=

Bike
    moped
    Quote Originally Posted by jim.cox View Post
    Grammar: 4/10
    Spelling: 3/10
    Logic: 2/10

Overall Rant: 3/10

Also: Points off for threatening violence

Rating == Selfish Grumpy Old Git

Could do better...
    Yeh yeh I know !!!!!!

Bike
    moped
    Quote Originally Posted by Laava View Post
    You and 240 should get together and form a party to govern. You'd both be ideal!
    Yep the justice system would be next...

Bike
    Street Triple R
    Quote Originally Posted by rustys View Post
    Sorry not a Rant about bikes, but i just have to vent my thoughts about this stupid Communistic Horsefaced PM ideas, rules and dictatorship of control of people, Covid and Mask waring, has got me boiling, its bad enough being locked down doing fucken nothing for three weeks, but i have just had a guts full of this shit.

I take the influenza jab yearly, but where the shit has influenza disapperd to , or do we have a new name for it, think were are all being brainwashed.

First day out in Level 3 Lockdown 2 (No where near Dorkland) I hate waring masks full stop and never been forced to in 73 years.

Ok, she says this is now an Airborne virus, ok the rules are now ware a mask, (so now being a good boy i go along with this silly game), today first day out of jail, i ware my mask in the Post Shop, sweet, rip it off when iam outside, (oh! fuck might catch the bug) but (thats ok) put my full face helmet on and go to the Gas station, fill the bike up, walk in to pay with full face helmet on and shield down, Fuck me get the third degree told me to get out, i said whats wrong with this i have my face sheild down, (its not a mask he says) so now i have to go back out side take my helmet off and put my fucken stupid piece of rag bag back on unbelievable.
    Air borne virius for fucks sake, rules are, i dont have to ware a mask outside, dont have to ware a mask at a pool, i can go into a bar dont have to ware a mask, i can go home and not ware a mask, sleep with out a mask walk the streets without a mask, i can understand if people were dropping dead like flies all around me but !!!!!

I have just seen today that the Fizzer jab has just been approved by the FDA on the 23/8/2021. From what i hear about this crap a hell of a lot of people have had nasty side effects here in NZ, so will be steering clear of it for a while yet, to many unawnserd questions and contridictions about the whole thing if you ask me.

Finally, if this fucken communistic Labour Goverment thats fuckin up NZ, lets some ashole with Covid get into this country, iam going to shoot someone.
    I'm not going to engage you because you're a fucking idiot, and at my age I should have learned not to. I have reported this post to the Police hotline because clearly you are off your meds and have threatened to cause harm with a firearm. You might expect a visit presently when they take away your firearms and commence a prosecution. Perhaps detention under the Mental Health Act might even be warranted.

one other thing: you're wrong on every count, and its pretty clear you're part of the problem, not the solution. Go back to wanking off listening to Mike Hosking, and contemplate this: you're the rabble they're trying to rouse. The rest of us are OK.
    I thought elections were decided by angry posts on social media. - F5 Dave

Bike
    anything I can get my grubby wee paws on
    Quote Originally Posted by HenryDorsetCase View Post
    one other thing: you're wrong on every count, and its pretty clear you're part of the problem, not the solution.
    "You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to HenryDorsetCase again."

Well said, Sir!
    =mjc=

Bike
    moped
    Quote Originally Posted by HenryDorsetCase View Post
    I'm not going to engage you because you're a fucking idiot, and at my age I should have learned not to. I have reported this post to the Police hotline because clearly you are off your meds and have threatened to cause harm with a firearm. You might expect a visit presently when they take away your firearms and commence a prosecution. Perhaps detention under the Mental Health Act might even be warranted.

one other thing: you're wrong on every count, and its pretty clear you're part of the problem, not the solution. Go back to wanking off listening to Mike Hosking, and contemplate this: you're the rabble they're trying to rouse. The rest of us are OK.
    Nice one.. dont take meds, dont have a fire arm, dont listen to Mike Hoskings, and iam glad your ok. Nice to be out in the fresh air though, but I better ware my mask.

Bike
    CT110 Super Cub - postie bike
    It's been a funny side effect. Because of all the infection precautions we're taking over Covid and closing the borders, dear old 'ordinary influenza' hasn't had a chance to do anything this season. Really just shows how much more transmissable Covid is.
    Grow older but never grow up

Bike
    suzuki
    I wear a bra for a mask, the left cup as I don't want to look like a right tit simply. Been waiting for me to challenge me and say it's not a mask. It's certainly better than disposables, way better, only has three tie points, two together around the back of the neck and the other stuffed down my shirt, works well.

The person at the gas station is on the front line, they might be genuinely scared of being there, or been told by their company what does conform and what doesn't. Let us know what the other brand petrol station does nect time as no doubt you will never be shopping there again

Bike
    RZ496/Street 765RS/GasGas/ etc etc
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by george formby View Post
    And therein lies the rub.

Oh, just an aside. I don't believe buggery is effective for replicating.
    Ahh, dammit! Now's you tell me.

First couple of kids must have been from dribble round.
    Don't you look at my accountant.
    He's the only one I've got.

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    put my full face helmet on and go to the Gas station, fill the bike up, walk in to pay with full face helmet on and shield down, Fuck me get the third degree told me to get out, i said whats wrong with this i have my face sheild down, (its not a mask he says) so now i have to go back out side take my helmet off and put my fucken stupid piece of rag bag back on unbelievable.
    Life can be as hard or as difficult as you make it. I paid at the pump.

That jab is now fully approved and millions have already had it with no problems. Now that it's approved the entire US military will be getting it. I've had both jabs, no side effects. Most people I know have had them, a few mentioned a sore arm, one had a reaction a bit worse than that, but nothing serious.

There are really no unanswered intelligent questions and zero contradictions. I've posted this before but it's appropriate here.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	E6CKl5EVUAMIknY.jpeg 
Views:	36 
Size:	96.9 KB 
ID:	349607  
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Bike
    Indian Scout
    Whoa someone got out of the wrong side of the bed. Some very 'unwise' words there. For the record no one is making you ware a mask. However, wearing a mask is a small inconvenience for the incredible freedom we had and will soon have again.

I can't stand this Labour government myself, just a shame there is no better alternative on the shelf to pick from. But, they have done a top class job of keeping NZ covid free and we have enjoyed 18 months of utter blissful enjoyment and freedoms that no other country has had these 18 months. I'm looking forward to Scott Morrison eating his 'NZ needs to get out of the cave' words about us trying to eradicate it.. for the second time. We are days away from achieving the so called unachievable. Back to full freedom with the added bonus of knowing we won't get sick or kill off the elderly by spreading covid. Another bonus, no flu two years in a row.

The UK has had over 12 months of constant lockdown- now that would be enough to want to vent some anger. NSW is back into lockdown five I think. my Brother lives there and says it's miserable and scary. Rather be in NZ than anywhere in the world.

The real piss-off would be if 4,999,999 of us made the effort to obey some simple hygiene rules for a few weeks, only to have it all ruined by one selfish git who thinks he's so special he doesn't have to give a damn about anyone else.

Oh yeah as said learn how to use the pay at the pump. Never have to remove my helmet again when filling the bike, sweet.
    Happiness is a means of travel, not a destination

Thread Information