Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Horse face rules.

Bike
    It was on the good
    Quote Originally Posted by BMWST? View Post
    Waitomo.I vow to never set foot in a Z or BP again
    I'm in that club. Since NPD and a couple of others put self service stations in I don't have to take my helmet off (Z), get off the bike to fill up (BP) or wait for some cock to get their trim soy latte ('kin everywhere).

But back to the OP. Are they saying you actually have to have a mask? I thought the legislation was face covering hence some people get away with the perspex face screen. If that is allowed I cannot see why a helmet with the visor down isn't.

Bike
    suzuki
    Quote Originally Posted by rustys View Post
    Spyda, I liked the guy at Porirua Countdown the other day, went in shopping with a empty steinlager box on his head, no problem, no questions asked.
    all entertaining except steinlager is literally Bullimia in a bottle.

Bike
    RZ496/Street 765RS/GasGas/ etc etc
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BMWST? View Post
    Waitomo.I vow to never set foot in a Z or BP again
    A fair call but bit off my radar. Have used when on tour, or Petone east.
    Don't you look at my accountant.
    He's the only one I've got.

Bike
    Daelim VL250 Daystar
    Quote Originally Posted by pritch View Post
    I appreciate that it's impossible for this government to ever satisfy you. On the other hand, you could open your eyes, look around, and make a list of the governments that have handled COVID better than ours. Shouldn't take long?

To assist, may I remind you of this table? It shows deaths per million of population as at a coupla weeks ago.

UK 1964.1
    US 1893.8
    NZ 5.1
    But if you correct that data for population size it’s not so bad
    UK would be 160 and USA 32 with UK having 12 times our population and USA being 60 times our population.
    Then if you factor in higher more denser population and far greater use public transport there always going to have larger numbers than us.
    UK has large immigrant population, people live in cold houses with poor access to sunlight and fresh air. And Everyone goes to local pub after work to watch footy and have a pint.
    Govt gives you nothing because it creates nothing - Javier Milei

Bike
    It was on the good
    Quote Originally Posted by R650R View Post
    UK has large immigrant population, people live in cold houses with poor access to sunlight and fresh air. And Everyone goes to local pub after work to watch footy and have a pint.
    Hmmm, sounds way different to NZ.

Bike
    77 XL250
    UK would be 160 and USA 32 with UK having 12 times our population and USA being 60 times our population.
    Then if you factor in higher more denser population and far greater use public transport there always going to have larger numbers than us.
    So what you are saying is, if NZ was identical to the UK in every way and followed identical policies, then the outcome would be identical?
    The best way to forget all your troubles is to wear tight underpants.

Bike
    Daelim VL250 Daystar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dadpole View Post
    So what you are saying is, if NZ was identical to the UK in every way and followed identical policies, then the outcome would be identical?
    No just that in a larger denser population (with more movements of people)there is going to be a different matrix of infection channels and outcomes.

Bike
    Blog Entries
    Is that truck driver maths?

Why dont you have another think about it? The correction is already applied as Deaths per Million. Jesus.

Bike
    77 XL250
    No just that in a larger denser population (with more movements of people)there is going to be a different matrix of infection channels and outcomes.
    i think you missed something there....
    The best way to forget all your troubles is to wear tight underpants.

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    Sorry you lost me with "corrected for population size" those figures are per million. If we had a similar clusterfuck to Britain we would have had over 10,000 deaths.

The USA is still in dire straits because Trump politicised the pandemic, after intially denying it even existed then telling his fuckwit followers that it would disapear "like a miracle". Many still believe it's a hoax.

Boris Johnson has fucked up at every stage of the pandemic until the vaccine roll out. Apparently they've got that right. They've also had problems with corrupt contracts being give to mates who failed to provide the goods.
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Bike
    Daelim VL250 Daystar
    Quote Originally Posted by pritch View Post
    Sorry you lost me with "corrected for population size" those figures are per million. If we had a similar clusterfuck to Britain we would have had over 10,000 deaths.

The USA is still in dire straits because Trump politicised the pandemic, after intially denying it even existed then telling his fuckwit followers that it would disapear "like a miracle". Many still believe it's a hoax.

Boris Johnson has fucked up at every stage of the pandemic until the vaccine roll out. Apparently they've got that right. They've also had problems with corrupt contracts being give to mates who failed to provide the goods.

You could be right, some stats follow... just on a side note does anyone have accurate data on infection rate by political part allegiance?????

Anyway I looked up South Carolina as they have similar population to NZ....

784k cases.... 11k dead.... the covid fatals being a rate of 116 per 100,000 population

But what’s their other health stats????

A staggering 34% (of whole population) are OBESE!!!
    13% diabetic
    22% children live in poverty so assume the parents do too

Cancer deaths are normally 201 per 100,000
    Cardio/heart 278 per 100,000
    Workplace deaths 7 per 100,000
    Guns 20 per 100,000
    Homicides 11 per 100,000
    640 cases chlamidia per 100,000 (not normally fatal but uncomfortable I would guess)

Given that covid has been going about 18 months thayscabout 20 people a day dead in North Carolina which I accept is noticeably worse than nz results.

Bike
    Blog Entries
    Next you will tell us the holocaust was a misunderstanding over shower temperature and shampoo choice. You really are totally full of shit.

Bike
    husaberg
    Your post doesnt seem to stack up with real data
    RANK 1-MONTH CASES PER 100,000 3-MONTH CASE FATALITY RATE
    Hong Kong 71 1
    Taiwan 57.2 2
    Egypt 58 3
    New Zealand 67.1 6
    Nigeria 58.6 8
    Poland 63.9 13
    Singapore 73.3 43
    Romania 71.3 51
    Czech Republic 71.9 51
    Australia 64.9 54
    Pakistan 54.7 59
    Saudi Arabia 70.9 69
    India 56.3 80
    South Korea 69.4 100
    Canada 70.3 132
    Chile 66.3 134
    Peru 58.2 149
    Germany 73.4 161
    Bangladesh 54.5 187
    Sweden 70.8 223
    Austria 74.5 248
    Vietnam 45.9 278
    Norway 80.1 278
    Philippines 44.1 293
    Italy 71.7 293
    Indonesia 44.6 308
    Colombia 67.8 328
    Finland 75 363
    Japan 63.6 374
    Mexico 57.6 389
    Quote Originally Posted by Katman View Post
    I reminder distinctly .

Kinky is using a feather. Perverted is using the whole chicken

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    just on a side note does anyone have accurate data on infection rate by political part allegiance?????
    I don't have accurate data but nobody would seriously question that it's currently Republicans who are most affected in the US. It's predominantly they who still regard COVID as a hoax, who won't take the vaccine, and who consider wearing masks to be tyranny. They are actively encouraged in this by Republican governors in some states. Those governors are killing their own voters.

Darwin rulez.
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Bike
    Dad's garage (That I'm allowed to touch)

Mask wearing and lockdown rules aren't the problems (they're the symptoms)

To avoid catching an airborne virus, we need to wear masks. To avoid getting seriously ill if we do catch the virus, we need to get vaccinated. It's common sense. Well, not too common. People are A. stubborn and don't like being TOLD to do something, even if it helps them, and B. Scared of vaccinations because of what naturalists and spiritualists spread on the internet.

You can argue about points A and B all you like, but suffering lockdowns is the price WE pay because government protocols aren't up to scratch when it comes to virus border control. We all celebrate how effective the government is, but our situation is eerily similar to Australia's. A lot of the flaws in their Covid management are also flaws in ours. PM Jacinda may say that everything was done in compliance to protocols, but no one is challenging her governments lack of updating those protocols in accordance with new information - such as COVID IS FUCKEN AIRBORNE, not just delta, the difference between Delta and the original strain is that delta in the air is better adapted to STICK in your cells and reproduce, IE: infect you. Survival of the fittest and all that.

This parody video highlights everything wrong with how our Government is handling Covid and why Aucklanders are paying the price for government incompetence.

Thread Information