Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What would you do if you received a PM like this? advice please.

Bike
    Suzuki GSX-s1000F 2016

What would you do if you received a PM like this? advice please.

This guy from another forum from another interest group sends me this.....there is previous history between us.
    I dont mind being told to fuck off but threats are something else. I have had a few of those previously too. He is in Aus and I am in NZ.

You were warned.

And you are now dog meat.

Everyone knows now.

I did warn you.

Oh well.

If you keep it up there’s lots more coming.

Do what you have to.

And so will I.

You have been warned again.

Next chapter will be extremely unpleasant. I can assure you.

And remember what is said in PM stays in PM, if not again there will be consequences.

You are now blocked

Bike
    Daelim VL250 Daystar
    That’s well beyond disagreement with whatever your arguing.
    Would definitely fall under the harmful digital communications act....
    Very clearly a threat whether or not they have means to enact it.
    I would prob just send a laugh emoji but don’t know the context or capabilities of whose harassing you but definitely attention of authorities stuff if you feel unsafe.
    Govt gives you nothing because it creates nothing - Javier Milei

Bike
    2017 Triumph Tiger XCA
    I wanna know the backstory!!!!

Sent from my HD1905 using Tapatalk

Bike
    Suzuki GSX-s1000F 2016
    I wanna know the backstory!!!!
    Its long but ......I am a wanker and he is a wanker......so you would only hear one side if I told you.

On a public forum you might expect some criticism or questioning....so when anyone does this on a thread of the person there is a backlash.
    He once threatened to sue me for $50,000 US.....kinda ridiculous now but at the time I sat up and wondered if he could.

He has attacked several others who dare to question anything related to his postings.

I have checked Australian netsafe websites and as R650R says appears to be illegal.

Bike
    2017 Triumph Tiger XCA
    I'd do two things.

1. Report him for threatening behaviour to the forum mods

2. Block and ignore him so you aren't tempted to engage

If he's threatening to sue over some dumb forum comments he's definitely suffering from "SPS" (Small Penis Syndrome)

Sent from my HD1905 using Tapatalk

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    We had one appeared here briefly. A total dreamer. I suspected his claims (genuinely international) were crap, and a check of multiple relevant sources confirmed this. His claims had pressed one of my buttons. There are some things you don't fuck with.

There were threats of legal action and a local contact of his rquested my contact details. I gave him my cell phone number, never heard back.

All of his claimed famous connections disavowed any knowledge of him so...
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Bike
    Street Triple R
    send him the Navy Seal copypasta

edit: here it is if you arent familiar.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.
    I thought elections were decided by angry posts on social media. - F5 Dave

Bike
    Exercycle
    Quote Originally Posted by HenryDorsetCase View Post
    send him the Navy Seal copypasta

edit: here it is if you arent familiar.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare ..........

But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

Now that's the sort of Solicitor's letter I've paid for more than once - but somehow what was delivered always fell short of expectations. Next dispute with neighbours, HDC, you get a call.

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by HenryDorsetCase View Post
    I am trained in gorilla warfare a
    This seems familiar. You'd think somebody who claims the relevant training would know how to spell 'guerrilla'?

I keep this jpg handy. It's a pisstake of the US Combat Infantry Badge. Thet's the blue badge above the medal ribbons in the other pic.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	pgyhrOp.jpeg 
Views:	38 
Size:	18.3 KB 
ID:	349650   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	images.jpeg 
Views:	51 
Size:	7.7 KB 
ID:	349651  
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Bike
    Suzuki GSX-s1000F 2016
    Thanks again, gentlemen.

I usually avoid the hellfire approach, you know, a bit of reasoning sort of thing but it hasn't worked at all with this guy.
    I guess bullies only understand superior force.

I did go to the forum admin but the troll in question is a site sponsor and is known on a personal level by the admins.
    The admins have sided with him before as he attacked other members previously and drove them off.
    I dont need to be there but I am. In fact I tried to leave the forum but could not find a way to do so without asking an admin to do it.

At the moment I am biding my time and storing ammunition.....and looking for an opportunity to drop a shit bomb on the prick.
    It will happen.

Appreciate the chance to vent a little here.

Regards to all contributors to my pathetic problem.

Bike
    Yamaha MT09 Tracer
    any hints as to what forums you and this guy are on?
    'the stickiest situation since sticky the stick insect got stuck on a sticky bun'

Cpt Edmund Blackadder

Bike
    A
    The last line from his threatening post kinda sums it up in my book "you are now blocked"

Bike
    Baby Gixxer
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by 1/32 man View Post

……
    I dont need to be there but I am. In fact I tried to leave the forum but could not find a way to do so without asking an admin to do it.
    …..
    Um, just stop going on it at all??? If you have “tried leaving” (and if it is actually what you want to do) then just don’t visit it. Do you really need to put your hand up to go to the bathroom? Just walk out and don’t look back
    I lahk to moove eet moove eet...

Katman to steveb64
    Quote Originally Posted by Katman View Post
    I'd hate to ever have to admit that my arse had been owned by a Princess.

Bike
    Suzuki GSX-s1000F 2016
    Thanks for the input everyone.

I just sat tight and it seems that the admin team have shut the guy down.
    He was using the forum like his own personal selling place which many others objected to as well.

The guy has a series of products that seem to be good in their field and I know he had opportunities to join up with a globally known company but his attitude/manner seemed to scuttle this. He has shot himself in the foot and is taking it out on everyone else it seems.

I think the problem has passed.

Bike
    CT110 Super Cub - postie bike
    'And remember what is said in PM stays in PM...''

Translation ... "don't tell on me for what I've said"

Glad it's sorted now.
    Grow older but never grow up

Thread Information