Thread: Barn Clearout

Bike
    Exercycle

Barn Clearout

Suzuki GSX250 engine and carbs. Rebuilt as race engine, GSXR750 cam profiles and valve springs. Balancer shaft removed and oil galleries blocked off.
    Carbs - stock set there but it's set up with Mikuni 29mm smoothbores cut into a pair to suit the head. Some ignition parts.
    Was going in a small pre 82. $100 Must collect from west of ChCh. Carbs alone are worth this.

Enough bits to build a good early XR250 Honda engine. Cam, Good first model 250 box - closer ratios than later ones. New (unobtainable) gearbox bearings.
    Was going in a small pre 72 $50 Must collect.

Set of carbs for Kawasaki ZXR250 A Clean and complete, very good condition. The sealing O rings for the airbox joint are there too, $100 if collected. plus postage if out of Canty.

Pair Brembo '08 style calipers. The big 2-pots. Late style for thin discs. VGC $120 Can be sent at purchasers cost. These now appear to be BMW OE. Single bleed nipples and threaded mounting holes.

Pair Brembo '05 style calipers. The small 2-pots as fitted small Guzzi, Ducati, Laverda etc Scarce now. Good condition. $120 As above, can be sent at purchasers cost.

Pair RGV250 RWU forks. Complete with captive ballraces on the stem. Last version before they went USD. VGC sacrifice at $100

NVT style iron front brake caliper. 2 pot Lockheed style. Good condition Commando/Trident $40

More to come See my Kawasaki parts ad too.

Bike
    Exercycle
    Bump

Note additions above.

Bike
    suzuki
    Quote Originally Posted by Grumph View Post

Pair Brembo '08 style calipers. The big 2-pots. Late style for thin discs. VGC $120 Can be sent at purchasers cost.
    hey greg, talked to a mate tonight, he's keen?

Bike
    Exercycle
    Pm sent & 3 characters

Bike
    kr250
    will buy the rgv forks.are you going to the southern classic and if so can you take them ? thanks ted 034487647

Bike
    Exercycle
    Quote Originally Posted by eddie View Post
    will buy the rgv forks.are you going to the southern classic and if so can you take them ? thanks ted 034487647
    If it's on - and if I'm up to it - I'll be there at least one day. If I'm not up to it, I can have them taken there for me. A deposit will hold. I'll PM you my bank betails.

ATM it looks like the F3 Kawasaki will be taken there for me - with a For sale sign on it.

Thread Information