Thread: New Fireblade?

Bike
    Aprillia RSV1000R 92 KX500
    Blog Entries

New Fireblade?

For fucks sake Honda, give this chasis the fire breathing motogp inspired V4 engine this chasis deserves. You will sell 4 x as many than if you put in yet another mediocre inline 4.
    Just do it already!

https://www.visordown.com/news/new-b...erbike-project

Bike
    RZ496/Street 765RS/GasGas/ etc etc
    Blog Entries
    Is there enough money in litrebikes anymore for engine start from scratch? I mean aside from electric inevidibile one day rush.
    Don't you look at my accountant.
    He's the only one I've got.

Bike
    Aprillia RSV1000R 92 KX500
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by F5 Dave View Post
    Is there enough money in litrebikes anymore for engine start from scratch? I mean aside from electric inevidibile one day rush.
    I reckon if they did a tribute to their 4 stroke engineering excellence, that even if they charged more like they did for their gem of a RC30 and marketed it as their last hurrah before the coming ev onslaught, they would sell them no problem at all.

Bike
    Sold
    If you travel through Asia and other parts of the world and see the sheer volume of small Honda commuter bikes, I'm picking that's where most of their revenue comes from. The larger capacity Honda bikes probably contribute less than 5% of their sales revenue.

Bike
    Obsolete ones.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackbird View Post
    If you travel through Asia and other parts of the world and see the sheer volume of small Honda commuter bikes, I'm picking that's where most of their revenue comes from. The larger capacity Honda bikes probably contribute less than 5% of their sales revenue.
    True, but Chinese and Indian brands are still way ahead of any Japanese brands selling 1 fiddly's.

One of Hondas biggest earners is stationary motors for pumps, water blasters and the like. Who'da thunk it.
    Manopausal.

Thread Information