Thread: MIQ absconders

Bike
    Baby Gixxer
    Blog Entries

MIQ absconders

If the police are having such a hard time locating the covid positive absondee r-swipes, how come they’re not simply named and shamed? Surely once their names are public someone would dob them in for the cops to pick up? Oh that’s right, it might hurt their feelings and they may feel compelled to sue for compensation…
    I lahk to moove eet moove eet...

Katman to steveb64
    Quote Originally Posted by Katman View Post
    I'd hate to ever have to admit that my arse had been owned by a Princess.

Bike
    suzuki
    same reason we have yet to hear of one any boarder jumpers being actually convicted and sentenced. Part of a fine/penalty is to send a message to others it's not right. Yet they haven't done that to discourage others from doing it. We have had one 92 with covid die this year, and one person that had many other health issues die after 40 days in ICU. This disease is clearly bad bad bad.

Bike
    Daelim VL250 Daystar
    I’ve wondered the same in relation to general serious crime....

I think they prob worry about vigilante justice happening with the danger added of mistaken identity. Also it would break the politically correct narrative on certain crime statistics....
    But take police pursuits, imagine an app alert and you could look out window and confirm sighting of offender or snyone their chasing on foot too... bit too east for germany though....

Our local cops have poor relationships with media so they don’t seem to engage for help. Recently after a driveby shooting they asked for witnesses on Facebook 7 days later FFS!
    Gang related so maybe they didn’t want to solve it so they could have another go...
    Govt gives you nothing because it creates nothing - Javier Milei

Bike
    F800GS
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessBandit View Post
    If the police are having such a hard time locating the covid positive absondee r-swipes, how come they’re not simply named and shamed? Surely once their names are public someone would dob them in for the cops to pick up? Oh that’s right, it might hurt their feelings and they may feel compelled to sue for compensation…
    I understand it's a privacy issue to do with their health status, same reason they didn't name and shame the whores who went up north. Normal healthy individuals who crossed the border can be named.
    What gets me, is how many escapees there's been. Obviously some facility's are not fit for purpose. I'm pretty sure I couldn't escape from my facility

Bike
    The Vixen - K8 GSXR600
    I noticed this morning that one of the local jai...err Quarantine facilities has vastly increased their fencing. It now looks like a maze/trap. I hoped to find bodies tangled amongst the wire but no luck on that...sigh.
    . “No pleasure is worth giving up for two more years in a rest home.” Kingsley Amis

Bike
    Daelim VL250 Daystar
    Quote Originally Posted by slofox View Post
    I noticed this morning that one of the local jai...err Quarantine facilities has vastly increased their fencing. It now looks like a maze/trap. I hoped to find bodies tangled amongst the wire but no luck on that...sigh.
    Keep an eye on front gardens might be digging their way out, dropping a trouser full of dirt in garden on each ciggie break lol
    Govt gives you nothing because it creates nothing - Javier Milei

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    There must be a vacant cell block somewhere in the country. The former military one at Ardmore where the Rainbow bombers were held? People who abscond from MIQ shouldn't go back to MIQ, they should get a serious lock up. Fuckem!
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Bike
    BSA A10
    Kill them and hang their bodies from the fences as a warning to others
    "If you can make black marks on a straight from the time you turn out of a corner until the braking point of the next turn, then you have enough power."

Quote Originally Posted by scracha View Post
    Even BP would shy away from cleaning up a sidecar oil spill.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warren Zevon
    Send Lawyers, guns and money, the shit has hit the fan

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kickaha View Post
    Kill them and hang their bodies from the fences as a warning to others
    Good idea. The fences on bridges across Aucklands motorways would seem ideal.
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Thread Information