Page 32 of 59 FirstFirst ... 22303132333442 ... LastLast

Thread: Moto GP 2022

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    Having watched all three races now I have a question. What will Acosta be riding next year? He should just about be able to take his pick. Is there a vacancy at Repsol?
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Bike
    22"Z900rsSE, Z1R, FZR1000, KTM 2 smoker
    Quote Originally Posted by Autech View Post
    Yeah I heard that, hopefully they can give him some tools without ruining too much of the rest of the good bits.

Sent from my SM-G991B using Tapatalk
    Yeh but what I have noticed Aleix always seems to have something left towards the end. It seems good on its tyres if they change it to much he might loose that
    Same I'd like to see him win it this year. Obviously a passionate guy "The Captain". Consistency wins

Pritch Re: Acosta Prob any bike he wants by the Moto2 result this round LOL
    On a Motorcycle you're penetrating distance, right along with the machine!! In a car you're just a spectator, the windshields like a TV!!

'Life's Journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out! Shouting, ' Holy sh!t... What a Ride!! '

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Reckless View Post
    Pritch Re: Acosta Prob any bike he wants by the Moto2 result this round LOL
    It seemed he was a bit quiet since he came to Moto2. Last year in Moto3 he arrived already used to the bikes, he finished second in his first race, then won the next three. In Moto2 he required a period of adjustment. It would seem that's over.

At Mugello he became the youngest ever winner in the intermediate class, beating the previous record held by Mark Marquez. Anyone breaking Marquez' records has to be worth watching.
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Bike
    VFR400, Frankenbucket
    Quote Originally Posted by pritch View Post
    It seemed he was a bit quiet since he came to Moto2. Last year in Moto3 he arrived already used to the bikes, he finished second in his first race, then won the next three. In Moto2 he required a period of adjustment. It would seem that's over.

At Mugello he became the youngest ever winner in the intermediate class, beating the previous record held by Mark Marquez. Anyone breaking Marquez' records has to be worth watching.
    To quote MM himself "He rides different" or something to that effect.

He's done his learning, now look out. Canet is good but he's a crasher, always has been... Ogura is the main threat I reckon

Sent from my SM-G991B using Tapatalk

Bike
    Dougcati, Geoff and Suzi
    One thing I noticed with Pedro's riding, he is elbows high and body upwards in hard braking in to corners, looks really odd

Oncu has copied this style late last year and definitely this year
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul in NZ View Post
    Ha...Thats true but life is full horrible choices sometimes Merv. Then sometimes just plain stuff happens... and then some more stuff happens.....

Alloy, stainless and Ti polishing.
    Bling your bike out!
    PM me

Bike
    RZ496/Street 765RS/GasGas/ etc etc
    Blog Entries
    I like the way they lean into corners. Has anyone else noticed that? Surprising they don't fall over. Young men in a rush. I'm sure no good will come of it.
    Don't you look at my accountant.
    He's the only one I've got.

Bike
    VFR400, Frankenbucket
    Quote Originally Posted by ducatilover View Post
    One thing I noticed with Pedro's riding, he is elbows high and body upwards in hard braking in to corners, looks really odd

Oncu has copied this style late last year and definitely this year
    Interesting, I shall have a nosey next time. I did notice in Moto3 just how much confidence he had when it got out of shape.

Quote Originally Posted by F5 Dave View Post
    I like the way they lean into corners. Has anyone else noticed that? Surprising they don't fall over. Young men in a rush. I'm sure no good will come of it.
    Mad innit?

Its always funny when people say that to me when they see some photos of me or others racing, like how don't you fall over? I'm like I do half the time lol. Really hard to explain how it doesn't feel like you're doing that when on the bike though, wonder how it feels to have the elbow and shoulder dragging too like Fabio? Cranked!

Bike
    2007 Triumph Tiger 1050
    Blog Entries
    Today's news is, FQ has resigned with Yamaha.. apparently they made some promise to him, but I havent watched the interview yet to find out what it was, if they said it.
    "If a million people say a foolish thing, it is still a foolish thing." - Anatole France
    "An education isn't how much you have committed to memory, or even how much you know. It's being able to differentiate between what you know and what you don't." - Anatole France
    ZRXOA #9170

Bike
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Autech View Post
    Interesting, I shall have a nosey next time. I did notice in Moto3 just how much confidence he had when it got out of shape.

Mad innit?

Its always funny when people say that to me when they see some photos of me or others racing, like how don't you fall over? I'm like I do half the time lol. Really hard to explain how it doesn't feel like you're doing that when on the bike though, wonder how it feels to have the elbow and shoulder dragging too like Fabio? Cranked!
    Usually painful in my experience.

Bike
    None
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by iYRe View Post
    Today's news is, FQ has resigned with Yamaha.. apparently they made some promise to him, but I havent watched the interview yet to find out what it was, if they said it.
    What a colossal idiot.
    If a man is alone in the woods and there isn't a woke Hollywood around to call him racist, is he still white?

Bike
    Blog Entries
    They will need to tempt MV back pronto eh?

Bike
    22"Z900rsSE, Z1R, FZR1000, KTM 2 smoker
    Fabio interview at press conference They finally promised him more power.

https://www.motogp.com/en/videos/202...to-stay/423846

The announcement
    https://www.motogp.com/en/videos/202...ha-deal/423830

Pol is getting the shaft at Honda pretty poor I reckon
    https://the-race.com/motogp/honda-ch...motogp-future/

Pol and Miller will be fighting over the same seats in this climate prob on a shit KTM.
    On a Motorcycle you're penetrating distance, right along with the machine!! In a car you're just a spectator, the windshields like a TV!!

'Life's Journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out! Shouting, ' Holy sh!t... What a Ride!! '

Bike
    2007 Triumph Tiger 1050
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by James Deuce View Post
    What a colossal idiot.

err I meant re-signed not resigned :P

sorry
    "If a million people say a foolish thing, it is still a foolish thing." - Anatole France
    "An education isn't how much you have committed to memory, or even how much you know. It's being able to differentiate between what you know and what you don't." - Anatole France
    ZRXOA #9170

Bike
    Blog Entries
    Hahaha, ahh English, how you are such a shit language.

Not that I know any others.

Except for Klingon, and mostly that's just grunting and flatulence.

Bike
    Blog Entries
    Taka would be great in superbikes.

Pol would just spoil it.

Put him ona Duckitti or better yet, teammate to his brother and light the fuse. His dream move to hrc was sadly timed to thier lowest ebb.

Thread Information