Page 39 of 59 FirstFirst ... 29373839404149 ... LastLast

Thread: Moto GP 2022

Bike
    ES XTZ
    Quote Originally Posted by iYRe View Post
    I dunno, but it seems like a good move.. just because his brother can wrangle the honda doesnt mean Alex can.. he is capable of podiums...
    Seems Alex has Beer $ to bring along

https://www.motorcyclesports.net/art...resini-and-rnf

Bike
    2007 Triumph Tiger 1050
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mulletman View Post
    Seems Alex has Beer $ to bring along

https://www.motorcyclesports.net/art...resini-and-rnf
    well that's handy...
    "If a million people say a foolish thing, it is still a foolish thing." - Anatole France
    "An education isn't how much you have committed to memory, or even how much you know. It's being able to differentiate between what you know and what you don't." - Anatole France
    ZRXOA #9170

Bike
    09 GSX1400.
    well that's handy...
    I used to enjoy the walk back the Hotel in Ronta after Mugello meets .Thats how I met Lucio Ceccinello.
    He stopped his car and offered a lift ,then came round to the Hotel next morning to pick me up...I actually liked the walking but hey ?
    I went to a great after party with his team one year with the Playboy Bunnies !! Randy De Pun e was his rider then.... Oh those Bunnies !!!!! lol I was a younger man then !

You'd never go hungry with Nigella Gaz.
    If it weren't for flashbacks...I'd have no memory at all..

Bike
    2007 Triumph Tiger 1050
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by roogazza View Post
    I used to enjoy the walk back the Hotel in Ronta after Mugello meets .Thats how I met Lucio Ceccinello.
    He stopped his car and offered a lift ,then came round to the Hotel next morning to pick me up...I actually liked the walking but hey ?
    I went to a great after party with his team one year with the Playboy Bunnies !! Randy De Pun e was his rider then.... Oh those Bunnies !!!!! lol I was a younger man then !
    that sounds like every mans dream lol
    "If a million people say a foolish thing, it is still a foolish thing." - Anatole France
    "An education isn't how much you have committed to memory, or even how much you know. It's being able to differentiate between what you know and what you don't." - Anatole France
    ZRXOA #9170

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    Gruesome...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	93.jpeg 
Views:	33 
Size:	49.2 KB 
ID:	351377  
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Bike
    R100GSPD
    I have spark sport and watched the qualifying sessions this morning.just a couple of observations. MV seems to have finally got rid of some demons and is starting to go fast and be happy. Both KTMs went from Q2 through to Q1,so they seem to have found something,and Jacks seems to have come to grips with 2022 Ducati.Could be an intersting race.And Kudo to Alex Rins who is going very fast with a broken wrist. Some other things of note too but thats enough from me

Bike
    2001 zx9
    Assen! where's my time machine...(watched schwantz etc there back a few years) might have to stay up for this one. Jack has another long lap penalty, grrr. the next few races will reveal if anyone can derail Fabio's march to another champioship.

Bike
    GSXR1000
    Wow what a race. Outstanding comeback from AE, incredible ride from Marco, Peco doing his thing again and Maverick takes 3rd!! I'm sure someone here reckoned he wouldn't get any higher than the 6th or something he got earlier this year, guess ya just never know huh....

And Fabio, 2 in one race? Unheard of. For him.
    Last edited by onearmedbandit; 27th June 2022 at 10:07.

Bike
    None
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by onearmedbandit View Post
    Wow what a race. Outstanding comeback from AE, incredible ride from Marco, Peco doing his thing again and Maverick takes 3rd!! I'm sure someone here reckoned he wouldn't get any higher than the 6th or something he got earlier this year, guess ya just never know huh....

And Fabio, 2 in one race? Unheard of.
    Peco did enough to brighten the mood in the garage. He needs to do that 9 more times to have even the slightest hope of the championship. Mav is always good at Assen. It's an outlier. He'll be back to 14th after the break. He always does this and people always react the same way. Oooo, loook! He's amazing! Forgetting about him being utterly thrashed by his team mate at every other track. AE arguably pwned him. Fabio should never have been sent back out, he knew the bike was broken but the team didn't listen.
    If a man is alone in the woods and there isn't a woke Hollywood around to call him racist, is he still white?

Bike
    GSXR1000
    Quote Originally Posted by James Deuce View Post
    Mav is always good at Assen. It's an outlier. He'll be back to 14th after the break. He always does this and people always react the same way. Oooo, loook! He's amazing! Forgetting about him being utterly thrashed by his team mate at every other track. AE arguably pwned him.
    Come on dude, don't let the hate consume you and stop you from admitting you were wrong. If it was so clear that MV would do well at Assen you wouldn't have said -

That will be Vinales' best showing of the year. He will go back to finishing 8-13 places behind Aleix when they hit Europe.
    None of us are right all the time, it's ok to admit you were wrong. You could try it with this one too -

This will be Miller's last year anywhere near a factory bike.
    Ah I'm just fucking with ya for fun though. It's fun to realise we don't know it all though isn't it?

Bike
    2007 Triumph Tiger 1050
    Blog Entries
    And they said MotoGP was boring these days..
    ZRXOA #9170

Bike
    2007 Triumph Tiger 1050
    Blog Entries
    Also.. Mir and Rins almost certainly Honda now (factory and LCR)
    ZRXOA #9170

Bike
    None
    Blog Entries
    A Factory KTM for Miller? He'd be better off with a Honda Grom.
    If a man is alone in the woods and there isn't a woke Hollywood around to call him racist, is he still white?

Bike
    None
    Blog Entries
    Also.. Mir and Rins almost certainly Honda now (factory and LCR)
    Until he crashes the fuck out of himself and retires.

Bike
    GSXR1000
    A Factory KTM for Miller? He'd be better off with a Honda Grom.
    People used to say the same about the Aprilia too mate. But you're still wrong
    Last edited by onearmedbandit; 27th June 2022 at 13:10.

Thread Information