Advertise with Kiwi Biker
Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: TIPS please?

  1. #1
    Join Date
    6th September 2021 - 15:49
    Bike
    Harley Davidson
    Location
    Auckland
    Posts
    2

    TIPS please?

    Hi all - I am scheduled to do my restricted license test tomorrow, after getting my learner in 2006.

    Any tips or tricks that you have come across when doing yours would be appreciated - I have been riding for a long time but probably picked up a lot of bad habits.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    24th November 2005 - 12:40
    Bike
    anything I can get my grubby wee paws on
    Location
    Outside
    Posts
    1,408
    Quote Originally Posted by VRODnz View Post
    Any tips or tricks that you have come across when doing yours would be appreciated
    Turn your head - the examiner will be checking to see you are looking around, especially over shoulder checks

    Quote Originally Posted by VRODnz View Post
    I have been riding for a long time but probably picked up a lot of bad habits.
    Yeah - me too

    Good Luck
    =mjc=
    .

  3. #3
    Join Date
    6th September 2021 - 15:49
    Bike
    Harley Davidson
    Location
    Auckland
    Posts
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by jim.cox View Post
    Turn your head - the examiner will be checking to see you are looking around, especially over shoulder checks



    Yeah - me too

    Good Luck
    Great thanks

    I just downloaded the CBTA course guide which looks to be fairly helpful but it doesn't include things like that, cheers.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    13th July 2008 - 20:48
    Bike
    R1200RT LC
    Location
    Rangiora
    Posts
    4,445

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •