Thread: Fresh Auckland rider. Chiming in to say hi to the community

Bike
    Suzuki GN250 2007

Post Fresh Auckland rider. Chiming in to say hi to the community

Kia ora e te whānau

New rider here. I have been riding for about a month. I've owned scooters for years and they have always been a good way for me to get around town. The last scooter I bought was a 125 and I had to get my learners to ride it. I've always liked motorcycles so I thought it was the right time to transition. I ride a GN250. It is a neat wee bike. Not a lot of power but certainly a lot gruntier than the scooters I've been riding. I've found myself going on a lot of rides for the enjoyment of riding rather than to arrive at a destination.

I've made sure I have all the right protective gear. I spent almost as much as the bike of gear but I figured its a lifelong investment and I dont want to get hurt.

Just saying hello, grateful to be part of the community

Bike
    Africa Twin! 2018 all the fruit!
    Quote Originally Posted by soberboi2005 View Post
    Kia ora e te whānau

New rider here. I have been riding for about a month. I've owned scooters for years and they have always been a good way for me to get around town. The last scooter I bought was a 125 and I had to get my learners to ride it. I've always liked motorcycles so I thought it was the right time to transition. I ride a GN250. It is a neat wee bike. Not a lot of power but certainly a lot gruntier than the scooters I've been riding. I've found myself going on a lot of rides for the enjoyment of riding rather than to arrive at a destination.

I've made sure I have all the right protective gear. I spent almost as much as the bike of gear but I figured its a lifelong investment and I dont want to get hurt.

Just saying hello, grateful to be part of the community
    Wewlcome along.
    Enjoying the ride, is the Whole point! Ride on man.
    Every day above ground is a good day!:

Thread Information