Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Judith Collins getting the arse.

Bike
    2006 Honda XR250L
    Quote Originally Posted by pete376403 View Post
    Heard Luxon on RNZ this morning, with Kathryn Ryan trying to get s straight answer to a straight question . the man is as slippery as an eel, blames everything on 4 years of labour while completely overlooking any of the effects of the previous 9 years of National. As a friend commented, "Just another well off, old bald headed religious white male wingnut.... who is against abortions... Yes this is just wonderful... Now NZ has it own SCOMO". Owns 9 houses, too, so unlikely to do anything to make first home ownership any easier
    Don't worry Pete, at least he adds a lot of balance to the serious wingnuts hanging out over on the other side in the Green Party. Perhaps with Labour losing popularity as covid goes on, 2023 might be the year of a Labour- National coaliton so that the centrist parties unite and just get the numbers to leave all the looneys hanging on the outside.
    Cheers

Merv

Bike
    RZ496/Street 765RS/GasGas/ etc etc
    Blog Entries
    That would be hilarious
    Don't you look at my accountant.
    He's the only one I've got.

Bike
    86.249 93.398 00.944
    It would seem they had to go with more of a proper conservative, to stop bleeding the right vote to ACT.

From hearing what airnz people have to say, he's all about making money for the rich and doesn't give a fuck about the workers, so great National leader potential. They only bit we haven't heard yet is what his connection is to sell even more of the country to China.

The next election is going to be interesting, I think they've put Luxon up too early and there's a real possibility that he'll bollocks himself before it comes around, but there will be a lot of people looking at where their vote should go as the covid debacle goes on.
    Riding cheap crappy old bikes badly since 1987

Tagorama maps: Transalpers map first 100 tags..................Map of tags 101-200......................Latest map, tag # 201-->

Bike
    RZ496/Street 765RS/GasGas/ etc etc
    Blog Entries
    And on the 7th month of the 7th year he did rise again to take his place at the table of the humans. And there was much wailing and gnashing of teeth as the beast stalked his prey so delicious to his touch.

RISE - Winston - RISE

Don't you look at my accountant.
    He's the only one I've got.

Bike
    Daelim VL250 Daystar
    Heard Luxon on RNZ this morning, with Kathryn Ryan trying to get s straight answer to a straight question . the man is as slippery as an eel, blames everything on 4 years of labour while completely overlooking any of the effects of the previous 9 years of National. As a friend commented, "Just another well off, old bald headed religious white male wingnut.... who is against abortions... Yes this is just wonderful... Now NZ has it own SCOMO". Owns 9 houses, too, so unlikely to do anything to make first home ownership any easier
    Only nine? I know working class people with ordinary jobs that own more. They were smart enough to make the RIGHT decisions at right time with their money. I should own nine houses by now too but I never made right decisions at right time.
    Part of that is or flawed education system that spends lot of time talking about differences between rich and poor but not the reasons why.
    If he never gives a straight answer he’ll probably be popular with Jacindas voter base then 😂
    Govt gives you nothing because it creates nothing - Javier Milei

Bike
    1982 Suzuki GS1100GK, 2008 KLR650
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by R650R View Post
    Only nine? I know working class people with ordinary jobs that own more. They were smart enough to make the RIGHT decisions at right time with their money. I should own nine houses by now too but I never made right decisions at right time.
    Part of that is or flawed education system that spends lot of time talking about differences between rich and poor but not the reasons why.
    If he never gives a straight answer he’ll probably be popular with Jacindas voter base then 😂
    I was wrong about the houses, apparently only 7, so, basically on the bones of his arse. https://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/politi...NWPZD347I4AEA/
    it's not a bad thing till you throw a KLR into the mix.
    those cheap ass bitches can do anything with ductape.
    (PostalDave on ADVrider)

Bike
    Daelim VL250 Daystar
    I was wrong about the houses, apparently only 7, so, basically on the bones of his arse. https://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/politi...NWPZD347I4AEA/
    For someone who was prob on at least 500k a year you might be right.

Don’t you want someone whose been successful in life running the country?

You’ll never be happy in life worrying about what other people have. Envy is one of the seven deadly sins for a reason and prob why a certain portion of our population never progresses. Sitting at home being angry about what others have instead of getting out there and asking how can I do that won’t get results.

Bike
    Breaking rocks
    Blog Entries
    Envy is one of the seven deadly sins
    WTF? You have been brainwashed. Seven deadly sins my arse, what an incredibly stupid outlook on life!
    An internet forum for motorcyclists is NOT the place to be posting your redneck christian beliefs.
    Only a Rat can win a Rat Race!

Bike
    Not a Hayabusa anymore
    Quote Originally Posted by Laava View Post
    WTF? You have been brainwashed. Seven deadly sins my arse, what an incredibly stupid outlook on life!
    An internet forum for motorcyclists is NOT the place to be posting your redneck christian beliefs.
    You do realise that one can reference the 7 deadly sins, from a completely atheistic standpoint seeing as they are part of the English Language, right?

I mean, I've lost count how many times Greed has been raised as a vice/something negative on this forum and you've never batted an Eyelid.

Now sure, if R650 was busy telling everyone to repent, accept the Lawd your Gawd as your Saviour, then you might have a point - but this is a complete overeaction.
    Physics; Thou art a cruel, heartless Bitch-of-a-Mistress

Bike
    Street Triple R
    With IKEA coming to New Zealand, at last Judith Collins will get the chance to assemble a cabinet!

Not mine - stolen from the internets.
    I thought elections were decided by angry posts on social media. - F5 Dave

Bike
    husaberg
    For someone who was prob on at least 500k a year you might be right.
    Luxon took home $4.2 million in his final year he was replaced by someone who used to earn 4 x the salary per year running a far bigger company
    So does that mean Foran who be four times as good as luxton
    Foran was the president and chief executive of Walmart US.
    I dont begrudge either what they earn, but luxton has no record at running a country
    His main claim to fame at Air NZ was cutting routes to make more profit.

Envy is one of the seven deadly sins for a reason and prob why a certain portion of our population never progresses. .
    Nice use of religious ravings
    Quote Originally Posted by Katman View Post
    I reminder distinctly .

Kinky is using a feather. Perverted is using the whole chicken

Bike
    Breaking rocks
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by HenryDorsetCase View Post
    With IKEA coming to New Zealand, at last Judith Collins will get the chance to assemble a cabinet!

Not mine - stolen from the internets.
    Funny! But I think even that would be too big a challenge for her...
    Only a Rat can win a Rat Race!

Bike
    husaberg
    All you ever need to know about Pipecrusher collins

ever wonder why she was prevented from using the honorable title by key

https://eitr545824759.wordpress.com/...-been-charged/

Judith Collins/David Wong-Tung and the Oravida Kauri Ruakaka Limited connection and that broken Marsden Point fuel line breakage that caused NZ $48m in economic damage no one has subsequently been charged.

4.15 Kauri Ruakaka Ltd (KRL),[4] which is a local sawmill, owned the digger. The manager of KRL confirmed to our investigator that he arranged and paid for its transport on each of these occasions.[5] KRL sometimes bought kauri logs from the contractor.[6] KRL did not charge for the use of the digger or pay the contractor for his time.

4.16 The person from the transport company who delivered the digger to the Ruakākā property in August 2014 told us that he understood it would be used to look for swamp kauri. That is what was recorded on the relevant invoice.

4.17 Our investigator talked with two other property owners in a nearby area who had allowed the same contractor to dig on their land under similar arrangements. They had been approached in the same way and all the arrangements were based on “a handshake” rather than any written contract.

The sequence of work on the property
    4.18 A neighbour told us that he saw someone using the digger right over the pipeline area around these dates, but he could not see the person driving it. He stopped his car and waved at the driver to indicate that he should stop but he did not know whether the driver saw him. He stopped at the top of the driveway to try to call the 0800 number on the sign there that warned about the RAP, to let them know what was happening, but the call did not connect. He did not follow up and try again later.

4.19 Our investigator spoke to the person who it seemed was likely to have been operating the digger. When NRC had spoken to this person during their investigation in 2017, he had said that he could not remember being there or working on the property. However, he confirmed to our investigator that he had been using the digger to look for logs on the property in August 2014 and that he had operated the digger in the area over the pipeline. He stated that he had only smoothed out the land in that area and he had not struck the pipe. He had not returned to the property after that.

4.20 The landowner told us that when he went to the property after the digger had gone, he was very angry at the way the land had been left. He said here were holes everywhere, which meant that it was not safe for his animals, and kauri stumps and logs had been left sitting there. He confirmed that there was a big hole near the pipeline, perhaps about 1 to 1.5 metres deep and over a large area. The pipe itself was not visible when he saw the hole. He said that it did not occur to him that he should tell anyone about the digging.

Guess what krl was previously called oravida Kauri
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	collins hubby.png 
Views:	21 
Size:	42.7 KB 
ID:	350213
    https://www.greystar.co.nz/news/kaur...fuel-pipeline/

https://opencorporates.com/companies/nz/3518811

https://www.nowtolove.co.nz/celebrit...ove-story-3142

https://www.stuff.co.nz/business/ind...fining-nz-143m

August 24-28, 2014 – Oravida Kauri Contractor damages fuel line while digging for Kauri to export using loopholes.
    During this timeline Judith Collins was the presiding Energy Minister overseeing the emergency and repairs to the fuel line

Marsden Point fuel line breakage that caused NZ $48m in economic damage
    Quote Originally Posted by Katman View Post
    I reminder distinctly .

Kinky is using a feather. Perverted is using the whole chicken

Bike
    1993 Yamaha FJ 1200
    Blog Entries
    ... An internet forum for motorcyclists is NOT the place to be posting your redneck christian beliefs.
    You're posting YOUR beliefs ...
    When life throws you a curve ... Lean into it ...

Bike
    Daelim VL250 Daystar
    I’m no redneck and not Christian. I’m agnostic which means Im not an atheist but am open minded to idea that perhaps could there is more to this world we don’t understand yet.

Motorcyclists.... a mostly respectful group accepting of all others and their beliefs and welcoming certainly to plenty of loner weirdos as well. Long as you ride a bike or even have a broken one in shed to stare at your alright with us all. And there’s even plenty of Christian and god type social MC clubs out there too.

My occasional references to religion serve only to remind people what our laws and moral/social values of our society are based on.

Thread Information