Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Judith Collins getting the arse.

Bike
    Breaking rocks
    Blog Entries
    Bullshit. In what world are people expected to accept that an emotion such as envy is a sin? Completely wrong. And anyone trying to tell me that is so gets the same message. Our laws and moral values are based on common sense more than anything else. No religions can claim a moral high ground.
    Only a Rat can win a Rat Race!

Bike
    RZ496/Street 765RS/GasGas/ etc etc
    Blog Entries
    Not with all the kiddie fiddling and blatent covering it up done by the rest of them.
    Don't you look at my accountant.
    He's the only one I've got.

Bike
    1993 Yamaha FJ 1200
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Laava View Post
    WTF? You have been brainwashed. Seven deadly sins my arse, what an incredibly stupid outlook on life!
    An internet forum for motorcyclists is NOT the place to be posting your redneck christian beliefs.
    If you actually believe R650R actually has the religious fervor you claim he has ... your redneck views on simple morality should also be questioned. Wait until you get some of YOUR stuff stolen. Your views on morality might change.

Greed and envy are the base cause of theft ... which is rife in this country. And even Police admit ... most reported thefts of lower value items are not actively followed up.
    When life throws you a curve ... Lean into it ...

Bike
    1993 Yamaha FJ 1200
    Blog Entries
    ... No religions can claim a moral high ground.
    You are ...
    When life throws you a curve ... Lean into it ...

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by R650R View Post

Don’t you want someone whose been successful in life running the country?
    Many people who have acheived success in business, and therefore in life, are sociopaths. So no, I don't want a sociopath running the country thanks.
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Bike
    Not a Hayabusa anymore
    Bullshit. In what world are people expected to accept that an emotion such as envy is a sin?
    Have you ever known Envy to lead to something that is Good? Take the religious context of the word Sin out for the moment - the reason we view these things as bad is because they lead to bad actions.

Take any of the 7 Deadly Sins - if you let them consume you, it ends badly.

Our laws and moral values are based on common sense more than anything else.
    Not true. Our Legal system is unique in it's evolution from the 10 Commandments, via Christianity and then more specifically English Protestants (breaking from the Catholic Church) which re-centred the Individual.

There's a reason why the European Continent (that remained Catholic) tends to favor top-down administration, whereas England (and all it's associated cultures and legal systems) tend to prefer bottom-up Administration.

But if you want a more specific Example - Magna Carta (arguably the document from which all Modern English Common Law flows):

FIRST, THAT WE HAVE GRANTED TO GOD, and by this present charter have confirmed for us and our heirs in perpetuity, that the English Church shall be free, and shall have its rights undiminished, and its liberties unimpaired. That we wish this so to be observed, appears from the fact that of our own free will, before the outbreak of the present dispute between us and our barons, we granted and confirmed by charter the freedom of the Church's elections - a right reckoned to be of the greatest necessity and importance to it - and caused this to be confirmed by Pope Innocent III. This freedom we shall observe ourselves, and desire to be observed in good faith by our heirs in perpetuity.

TO ALL FREE MEN OF OUR KINGDOM we have also granted, for us and our heirs for ever, all the liberties written out below, to have and to keep for them and their heirs, of us and our heirs:
    Literally the first article invokes God and the freedom of Religion.

No religions can claim a moral high ground.
    Nah, I think the ones that don't condone stoning people to death or cutting off bits from Children can claim a moral high ground over those that do.
    Physics; Thou art a cruel, heartless Bitch-of-a-Mistress

Bike
    Not a Hayabusa anymore
    Quote Originally Posted by pritch View Post
    I don't want a sociopath running the country thanks.
    What makes you think you don't already have one?

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by husaberg View Post
    Foran was the president and chief executive of Walmart US.
    What a recommendation. The staff at Walmart are so poorly paid that many of them qualify for government welfare assistance. The US taxpayer has long subsidised Walmart's operations and we don't need that philosophy in this country.
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Bike
    1982 Suzuki GS1100GK, 2008 KLR650
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDemonLord View Post

There's a reason why the European Continent (that remained Catholic) tends to favor top-down administration, whereas England (and all it's associated cultures and legal systems) tend to prefer bottom-up Administration..
    catholic priests are well known for bottom-up administrations. What is Dilworths preferred credo?
    it's not a bad thing till you throw a KLR into the mix.
    those cheap ass bitches can do anything with ductape.
    (PostalDave on ADVrider)

Bike
    Not a Hayabusa anymore
    Quote Originally Posted by pete376403 View Post
    catholic priests are well known for bottom-up administrations.
    Well....

Only for Altar Boys

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by pete376403 View Post
    catholic priests are well known for bottom-up administrations. What is Dilworths preferred credo?
    Not sure religious denomination is a criteria for Dilworth. The only student I know who attended was nominally Presbyterian but he was there after the currently newsworthy happenings.

Bike
    06 scrambler,xrl,
    Blog Entries
    Well....

Only for Altar Boys

I was one of the few altar boys that never got altered.
    The sex talks were funny as fuck though. Swear the priests jacked off, as you recounted fish fingers with Ronda rotten box at the movies.

Bike
    husaberg
    Quote Originally Posted by pritch View Post
    What a recommendation. The staff at Walmart are so poorly paid that many of them qualify for government welfare assistance. The US taxpayer has long subsidised Walmart's operations and we don't need that philosophy in this country.
    remember Assngtir and Yokel (who were never on the forum at the same times as R650R or each other )claimed they were secret tunnels with Walmart "as part of a military coup plot"

They used to spout religious ravings and conspiracy theories whilst trolling to compensate for having tiny peckers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Katman View Post
    I reminder distinctly .

Kinky is using a feather. Perverted is using the whole chicken

Bike
    RZ496/Street 765RS/GasGas/ etc etc
    Blog Entries
    Dont worry guys. It's not the size of the nail. It's the size of the hammer you whack it in with eh?
    Don't you look at my accountant.
    He's the only one I've got.

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    What makes you think you don't already have one?
    You'll have to remind me about her dazzlingly successful business career. I seem to have missed that.

Thread Information