Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Body Temperature control

Bike
    It was on the good
    Hope you are joking like I was.

Seriously, keep the bike moving and keep the air moving. If you are heating up before you even get to the bike then you have too much stuff on. If you can't keep the bike moving go a different way or learn to lane split before your head fries inside your helmet.

In town I would leave top buttons/zip open for the air like you do. Personally I would argue against ATGATT in an urban area on a hot day and just go with helmet and gloves so I could concentrate on staying alive rather than sweating like a pig and dealing with the onset of dehydration and a headache. As a new rider you might not want to do that but what would you wear on an electric bike?

You just need to remember it's only Auckland. Come next week you will be looking back at these balmy 22 degree days with fondness while trying to Google the best waterproof clothing.

Stay safe.

Bike
    Africa Twin! 2018 all the fruit!
    Quote Originally Posted by Al Bundy 4eva! View Post
    That cut deep and ruined my day

Thanks.
    Twell him to get fucked! Can't talk to you like that, hardly even knows ya.
    LOL, Go look at the mesh jackets, I'm about too, too hot in leather these days.
    Every day above ground is a good day!:

Bike
    Street Triple R + Yamaha R3
    A mesh jacket combined with a cooling vest works well for me in most situations. At least for an hour or two until the cooling vest needs to be re-saturated.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Bike
    Honda
    Quote Originally Posted by Berries View Post
    Hope you are joking like I was.

Seriously, keep the bike moving and keep the air moving. If you are heating up before you even get to the bike then you have too much stuff on. If you can't keep the bike moving go a different way or learn to lane split before your head fries inside your helmet.

In town I would leave top buttons/zip open for the air like you do. Personally I would argue against ATGATT in an urban area on a hot day and just go with helmet and gloves so I could concentrate on staying alive rather than sweating like a pig and dealing with the onset of dehydration and a headache. As a new rider you might not want to do that but what would you wear on an electric bike?

You just need to remember it's only Auckland. Come next week you will be looking back at these balmy 22 degree days with fondness while trying to Google the best waterproof clothing.

Stay safe.
    Thanks

Sarcasm is my friend too.

Bike
    Honda vfr 750 fn 1992 x2 90red
    Blog Entries
    I have termal vest for work .takes edge off.just add water .each day .

Sent from my CPH1941 using Tapatalk

Thread Information