Page 2 of 40 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Beehive occupation.

Bike
    Daelim VL250 Daystar
    It’s not actually an occupation... it’s just a “minor peaceful protest” and the protestors are just waiting on grass for Stalinda to have the decency to front up listen for couple minutes and say a few words.
    Actually much more peaceful than the BLM protests which were promoted as positive by the same media that is now crying foul... (and also have them the idea and instruction with extensively coverage promoting the BLM and occupying movements in positive light)

The only thing being occupied is parking spaces and they are being billed for that.

Yet another mistake the media did a Trudeau and said it’s just a small group so now more people are organically joining in, kiwis love the underdog....

The biggest problem here is working out which side has exercised the biggest leadership disaster in recent NZ history outside of a National Party conference lol
    Govt gives you nothing because it creates nothing - Javier Milei

Bike
    husaberg
    Quote Originally Posted by R650R View Post
    It’s not actually an occupation... it’s just a “minor peaceful protest” and the protestors are just waiting on grass for Stalinda to have the decency to front up listen for couple minutes and say a few words.
    Front up? there were more people at my child's school performance should she have fronted up to that as well.......
    10's of thousands showed up to the TPP protests, so when did key front up to them........
    https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-35489838
    Key never fronted to Waitangi protesters either.
    nor Unversity student protests
    Quote Originally Posted by Katman View Post
    I reminder distinctly .

Kinky is using a feather. Perverted is using the whole chicken

Bike
    RZ496/Street 765RS/GasGas/ etc etc
    Blog Entries
    So measurably they are the tiny minority. Heck 94% of real New Zealanders are double jabbed and these stupid fukers are trying to make a super spreader event in my backyard, where the rest of us have been trying to be sensible. Thanks fuckheads.

Democracy is the mandate of the masses, not some cunts who think they can strongarm their beliefs on everyone else.

Freeeeduuumb
    Don't you look at my accountant.
    He's the only one I've got.

Bike
    suzuki
    Quote Originally Posted by F5 Dave View Post
    So measurably they are the tiny minority. Heck 94% of real New Zealanders are double jabbed and these stupid fukers are trying to make a super spreader event in my backyard, where the rest of us have been trying to be sensible. Thanks fuckheads.
    we almost need a superspreader event to get this thing through our population, getting it at the rate of 2-300 new people a day is going to take decades to go through everyone, ll they are doing now is going to push it into winter

Bike
    Not a Hayabusa anymore
    I love how everyone is saying how it's a tiny minority. When the Convoy passed through where I am, I saw the largest gathering of roadside supporters that I've seen for any protest.

And I'm including the Farmers protest.

But what I find even more interesting is what the 'silent majority' think:

The number of COVID Tracer QR Code scans has dropped dramatically since last week, from 2.5 million to 1.6 million on Monday and only 1.5 million on Tuesday.
    That's *quite* a reduction, nearly half.

The main point of the protest (that is, the one that has the broadest appeal) is that of Freedom to choose without penalty of compulsion. Now, granted there are factions within that who have their own point or axe to grind, but to say that there isn't a common theme is to be willfully ignorant.

Back to the numbers above - they do point a very clear picture that the average person is starting to get over it. We are at 95% vaccinated - why do we still have restrictions?

That said, I look forward to the next Left Wing protest, I'll make a note to come to this thread, copy and paste some suggested responses and when the inevitable flak comes my way as 'How could you suggest they do that to the Protestors', I'll have great fun pointing out that the words aren't mine.

What's good for the Goose, is good for the Gander.

*Honk Honk*
    Physics; Thou art a cruel, heartless Bitch-of-a-Mistress

Bike
    Daelim VL250 Daystar
    Quote Originally Posted by F5 Dave View Post

Democracy is the mandate of the masses, not some cunts who think they can strongarm their beliefs on everyone else.

Freeeeduuumb
    You’ll find a lot of “double jabbed” weren’t by full consent. 40% of nation had to get it or lose their jobs. It took a relentless tv/radio/internet/social media propoganda campaign to get the nation past the 80% level.
    That it took that level of effort surely tells you something....
    So the country is 94% vaxxed and now we are getting smashed with nearly 500 cases a day of the new version.... gee all that scanning/mask wearing/redlight lockdown/double vax is sure STOPPING the virus.
    I’m a “real New Zealander” because I have a mortgage to pay and with the current vitriol about non vaxxed alternatives employment options didn’t bear much thinking about. I know many others who feel same and it’s foolish to dismiss this protest no matter how badly organised it is....

What’s going to be real cool is next time the Maoris/climate crazies/feminists/trans etc stage a protest. Arderns weak leadership has opened the gates to unbridled hell in future next time a specific Interest group wants attention. We should have seen this coming with how she played Ihumātao....

Bike
    Daelim VL250 Daystar
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDemonLord View Post
    I love how everyone is saying how it's a tiny minority. When the Convoy passed through where I am, I saw the largest gathering of roadside supporters that I've seen for any protest.

And I'm including the Farmers protest.

But what I find even more interesting is what the 'silent majority' think:

That's *quite* a reduction, nearly half.

The main point of the protest (that is, the one that has the broadest appeal) is that of Freedom to choose without penalty of compulsion. Now, granted there are factions within that who have their own point or axe to grind, but to say that there isn't a common theme is to be willfully ignorant.

Back to the numbers above - they do point a very clear picture that the average person is starting to get over it. We are at 95% vaccinated - why do we still have restrictions?

That said, I look forward to the next Left Wing protest, I'll make a note to come to this thread, copy and paste some suggested responses and when the inevitable flak comes my way as 'How could you suggest they do that to the Protestors', I'll have great fun pointing out that the words aren't mine.

What's good for the Goose, is good for the Gander.

*Honk Honk*
    My HNZ neighbours across street have family sleeping in car out in street. They came back from earlier protest their car all chalked up in freedom.... I see them loading the car up again tonight....
    There’s a lot of people in this country with nothing left to lose, what key called the underclass....
    Jacindas housing holocaust and empty promises must make them feel even worse....

Bike
    ZX14R, E=mc2
    My HNZ neighbours across street have family sleeping in car out in street. They came back from earlier protest their car all chalked up in freedom.... I see them loading the car up again tonight....
    There’s a lot of people in this country with nothing left to lose, what key called the underclass....
    Jacindas housing holocaust and empty promises must make them feel even worse....

Post a video of the leader of this protest movement please R650R. His or her making a statement for the following. The Agenda, reason for the protests and, who they've been talking too thus far. And the progress they've made. Or not.

All I see is a loose bunch of fucking idiots who haven't got any idea pissing the vast majority of New Zealanders off.

Bike
    suzuki
    You’ll find a lot of “double jabbed” weren’t by full consent. 40% of nation had to get it or lose their jobs. ...
    how do you figure that when less than 50% of kiwis actually work?

Bike
    Daelim VL250 Daystar
    Quote Originally Posted by jellywrestler View Post
    how do you figure that when less than 50% of kiwis actually work?
    My humble apologies.... quoting our incredibly accurate media, should read as 40% of the employed workforce....

Bike
    Daelim VL250 Daystar
    Quote Originally Posted by Stylo View Post
    Post a video of the leader of this protest movement please R650R. His or her making a statement for the following. The Agenda, reason for the protests and, who they've been talking too thus far. And the progress they've made. Or not.

All I see is a loose bunch of fucking idiots who haven't got any idea pissing the vast majority of New Zealanders off.
    You seem
    Confused.... I already posted earlier that both the leadership of adverb and the protest is a disaster.... and that I neither support or judge it’s intentions...
    My main gripe is the govt and media are contributing to this situation festering into something worse when it could have been resolved with discussion and acknowledgement.

The vast majority of NZ doesn’t care actually, those that do are prob mostly those that live and work in central Wellington, ironically the majority of which are prob pro left wing voters who will be confused about who to support here.....

Bike
    1993 Yamaha FJ 1200
    Blog Entries
    You’ll find a lot of “double jabbed” weren’t by full consent. 40% of nation had to get it or lose their jobs. It took a relentless tv/radio/internet/social media propoganda campaign to get the nation past the 80% level.
    That it took that level of effort surely tells you something....
    If you have gone thru life without (feeling forced to be) doing anything you didn't like ... but knew it was the right thing to to at the time ... you are lucky to have lived such a sheltered life.

Perhaps ... A wife/partner that may (or may not) agree with their sentiments ... perhaps ... a family to feed ... that don't know (or aren't old enough to understand) the issue ... perhaps ... maybe a mortgage to pay ... perhaps ... countless reasons ... I doubt even you could even begin to understand.

That it took such a SHORT amount of time to achieve ... surely tells YOU something.

So the country is 94% vaxxed and now we are getting smashed with nearly 500 cases a day of the new version.... gee all that scanning/mask wearing/redlight lockdown/double vax is sure STOPPING the virus.
    Be sure to watch the death toll rising ... I think 53 at the moment. Would the number of deaths be the same (in THIS Country) if NOBODY was vaccinated ... ??

I’m a “real New Zealander” because I have a mortgage to pay and with the current vitriol about non vaxxed alternatives employment options didn’t bear much thinking about.
    Answer above above in my opening lines ...

I know many others who feel same and it’s foolish to dismiss this protest no matter how badly organised it is....
    What percentage of that protest group (Do YOU think) is getting their funding (that allows them to be there)directly from a Government department ... in the way of a benefit .. ??

What’s going to be real cool is next time the Maoris/climate crazies/feminists/trans etc stage a protest. Arderns weak leadership has opened the gates to unbridled hell in future next time a specific Interest group wants attention. We should have seen this coming with how she played Ihumātao....
    It seems ... (Aside from the TV news time they're getting )the reception from the sitting MP's to the current protest seems quite COOL.

Valid protests ... properly organized ... usually get a better reception from sitting MP's. If only as a gesture that "Their" party is listening.

I look forward to seeing those future protest groups you've mentioned ... do their thing and protesting. As is their right to do so.
    When life throws you a curve ... Lean into it ...

Bike
    She resents being called a bike
    Blog Entries
    You seem
    Confused.... I already posted earlier that both the leadership of adverb and the protest is a disaster....
    What would you have done better/expected to see? Such feedback might find its way to the eyes of those you wish to critique. Unless yer jus' riffin' like the other tards?
    I didn't think!!! I experimented!!!

Bike
    2014 Honda NC750X
    Blog Entries
    My concern is that whenever I hear any of them asked “how long are you going to be here” the answer is always “as long as it takes.”

If they’re referring to the lifting of public health measures/mandates across the board, then that’s surely not going to happen until we’re well past Omicron. Which is months away at least. Assuming another variant doesn’t spring up in the meantime.

I don’t think either side has the patience to keep the peace for that long.
    Moe: Well, I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I...I can't compete with that stuff.
    - The Simpsons

Bike
    2005 Z750S
    The funniest thing I've seen so far from this mob was the sign in the window of a vehicle (more than one, it's being distributed) trying to stop parking tickets being applied.

It claimed an ability to levy a $40,000 fine for anyone putting anything unauthorised on the vehicle.

It mentioned "Admiralty Law".

That's the kind of bollox from the "free Men of the land" movement; people who want to live in society but basically think they can make up their own laws within it.

Such a mish mash of people, united by a weird mix of distrust and gullibility - with the Dunning-Kruger effect making them think they are the ones who are right.

( https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Freeman_on_the_land )
    Measure once, cut twice. Practice makes perfect.

Thread Information