Page 3 of 40 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Beehive occupation.

Bike
    Daelim VL250 Daystar
    Quote Originally Posted by FJRider View Post
    If you have gone thru life without (feeling forced to be) doing anything you didn't like ... but knew it was the right thing to to at the time ... you are lucky to have lived such a sheltered life.

Perhaps ... A wife/partner that may (or may not) agree with their sentiments ... perhaps ... a family to feed ... that don't know (or aren't old enough to understand) the issue ... perhaps ... maybe a mortgage to pay ... perhaps ... countless reasons ... I doubt even you could even begin to understand.

That it took such a SHORT amount of time to achieve ... surely tells YOU something.

Be sure to watch the death toll rising ... I think 53 at the moment. Would the number of deaths be the same (in THIS Country) if NOBODY was vaccinated ... ??

Answer above above in my opening lines ...

What percentage of that protest group (Do YOU think) is getting their funding (that allows them to be there)directly from a Government department ... in the way of a benefit .. ??

It seems ... (Aside from the TV news time they're getting )the reception from the sitting MP's to the current protest seems quite COOL.

Valid protests ... properly organized ... usually get a better reception from sitting MP's. If only as a gesture that "Their" party is listening.

I look forward to seeing those future protest groups you've mentioned ... do their thing and protesting. As is their right to do so.

IÂ’ve not lived a sheltered life thank you, thatÂ’s why IÂ’m willing to speak up about societyÂ’s rights that our ancestors died for being taken away.
    It DidnÂ’t take a short time to achieve it took months ov tv campaigns and doses being thrown away because people didnÂ’t turn up fast enough.
    We will never know what the death toll might have been but Delta failed to live up to the hype on death/case number ratio and we were largely unvaxced as country when that arrived.
    By all accounts oxycron is less severe but spreads faster.
    Absent proper controlled scientific data we canÂ’t say with any certainty what things might have been.
    The wgtn protest will be a good experiment t though people from alroynd country largely unvaxced living in close quarters itÂ’s a wonder they arenÂ’t dropping like flies already????
    What does it matter if there paycheque come so from Jacinda or GeorgeÂ’s soros ??? Everyone in this country has a right to protest and a good leader should hear them out not let it fester into worse situation.
    Remember in the good ol days of NZ when people would shout get a job at any protest group be they maori/unemployed/hippies/greenies/etc all were labelled rentamob by the media of the day.
    The irony is one of the most feral sue bradford is now an MP and her daughter is in the media frontlines but they would be in that Wellington mob if we wound their odometers back....

Who decides what a valid protest is????
    Do not reply at do not reply dot com as scrolling multipist on phone is difficult to do accurately. I have heard your initial protest, acknowledged it with reply something g you might not get from Jacinda 😜😉
    Govt gives you nothing because it creates nothing - Javier Milei

Bike
    1982 Suzuki GS1100GK, 2008 KLR650
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by pzkpfw View Post
    The funniest thing I've seen so far from this mob was the sign in the window of a vehicle (more than one, it's being distributed) trying to stop parking tickets being applied.

It claimed an ability to levy a $40,000 fine for anyone putting anything unauthorised on the vehicle.

It mentioned "Admiralty Law".

That's the kind of bollox from the "free Men of the land" movement; people who want to live in society but basically think they can make up their own laws within it.
    Such a mish mash of people, united by a weird mix of distrust and gullibility - with the Dunning-Kruger effect making them think they are the ones who are right.
    If it keeps on raining and the water level gets high enough then Admiralty law might come into effect, otherwise hard to see how anyone could believe that "a body of law that governs nautical issues and private maritime disputes" covers illegal parking on land.
    it's not a bad thing till you throw a KLR into the mix.
    those cheap ass bitches can do anything with ductape.
    (PostalDave on ADVrider)

Bike
    RZ496/Street 765RS/GasGas/ etc etc
    Blog Entries
    I think you'll find all their logic is all out to sea.

This wind will knock them about a bit.
    Don't you look at my accountant.
    He's the only one I've got.

Bike
    Daelim VL250 Daystar
    Quote Originally Posted by nerrrd View Post
    My concern is that whenever I hear any of them asked “how long are you going to be here” the answer is always “as long as it takes.”

If they’re referring to the lifting of public health measures/mandates across the board, then that’s surely not going to happen until we’re well past Omicron. Which is months away at least. Assuming another variant doesn’t spring up in the meantime.

I don’t think either side has the patience to keep the peace for that long.
    Well let’s not forget Aucklands extensive level four delta lockdown.... as summer got closer and cabin fever took over it was clear mass non compliance was creeping in.... Jacinda Was terrified we’d end up with what we have now or what was going on in Australia....
    So we got the rebranded traffic light non lockdown that is a lockdown despite DEADLY and HIGHLY transmissible delta in community....

Remember what we were told early on about even one case being out in community how fast it could spread etc etc......

Bike
    Daelim VL250 Daystar
    Quote Originally Posted by pete376403 View Post
    If it keeps on raining and the water level gets high enough then Admiralty law might come into effect, otherwise hard to see how anyone could believe that "a body of law that governs nautical issues and private maritime disputes" covers illegal parking on land.
    Maybe some have missed out on the digital age arriving . The fine on window is mere window dressing and deterrent to others much like a lion leaving the bones of its kill in its territory.
    The real fine comes in the post.....
    Many years ago a cop placed a fine notice on front of my truck while I was sleeping. It promptly got sucked into air intake next morning and the mechanic found it several months later during service lol

Bike
    suzuki
    Quote Originally Posted by R650R View Post
    My humble apologies.... quoting our incredibly accurate media, should read as 40% of the employed workforce....
    4 out of ten, that ain't right at all

Bike
    1993 Yamaha FJ 1200
    Blog Entries
    .................................................. ...................
    In a society where you have rights ... You also have obligations to that society. No society is ALL about the individual. The individuals rights in a society ... go hand in hand with the individuals obligations in a society ... TO that society they are part of.

So you do realize the death toll COULD have been higher.

Two years is a short time in history. Wars have been fought in less time.

If you are in to fortune telling ... how severe will the next variant be .. ?? Guess well ... your life (and those in your family) depends on your correct guess. Good luck with that guess.

Perhaps they came to the protest to just be fed if they have no job or money. And be on TV. Probably nowhere else to go that will have them except their home. If they have one.

Still no certainty what will happen NEXT either. How many lives has the "Forced Mandate" saved .. ??

Experiments can go badly wrong. Even those at the protest may later regret their decision to be there. And I doubt ALL there are UN-vaxed.

And I think they WILL hear "Get a job".

At the moment that mob is the center of attention. Those there famous in their own minds. Their days in infamy. And they'll stretch it out for as long as they can. They are in the limelight ... and may never be there again.
    When life throws you a curve ... Lean into it ...

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    Interesting watching what is going on. Some random impressions if I may?

When the protest started the idiots didn't even know what it was about. They still don't, it's a gethering of the disaffected and the mentally ill, organised by the Destiny Church.

Nobody owes them a hearing.

The group is tiny, anyone who thinks this is statistically significant is delusional. Attributing anything to do with this to "the silent majority" is idiocy. The silent majority are the 95% of the eligible population who are vaccinated.

The Army has no real role in this, although there has been talk of getting the Army to remove the vehicles. Tow truck operators like to present a tough image. If they can't do this job they will have a new image.

There is a Facebook page complaining about the "unprofessional" use of loud music by the Speaker and suggesting people ring and make a noise complaint. Good luck with that.
    Music is better than fire hoses and batons, but thay haven't thought of that.

There was a group in Picton pissing off the locals. These were apparently the protestors who turned up at the ferry without vaccine passes - or negative tests. Fuckwits.

If Mallard were to threaten to charge the Destiny Church with the cost of reinstating the Parliament grounds to their normal state, the demo would be gone within an hour.
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Bike
    Indian Scout
    Quote Originally Posted by pritch View Post
    Interesting watching what is going on. Some random impressions if I may?

When the protest started the idiots didn't even know what it was about. They still don't, it's a gethering of the disaffected and the mentally ill, organised by the Destiny Church.

Nobody owes them a hearing.

The group is tiny, anyone who thinks this is statistically significant is delusional. Attributing anything to do with this to "the silent majority" is idiocy. The silent majority are the 95% of the eligible population who are vaccinated.

The Army has no real role in this, although there has been talk of getting the Army to remove the vehicles. Tow truck operators like to present a tough image. If they can't do this job they will have a new image.

There is a Facebook page complaining about the "unprofessional" use of loud music by the Speaker and suggesting people ring and make a noise complaint. Good luck with that.
    Music is better than fire hoses and batons, but thay haven't rthought of that.

There was a group in Picton pissing off the locals. These were apparently the protestors who turned up at the ferry without vaccijna passes - or negative tests. Fuckwits.

Perhaps if Mallard were to threaten to charge the Destiny Church with the cost of reinstating the Parliament grounds to their normal state, the demo would be gone within an hour.
    Well said. Pritch for PM.

I just get annoyed at their hypocrisy. Claiming they are doing this for their and ours freedom. Where was our freedom of movement during the convoy. My wife and many friends had a crap day on Monday trying to get to work. These idiots trashed their rights to freely move about on our roads, go to our employment and now move about in our CBD. I liked the school girl's comment on the News after she was abused and threatened by a protester for wearing a mask when simply walking down the street- "what about my freedom to choose to wear a mask if I want to? [not to mention her freedom not to abused & threatened by dickheads] Imagine how angry you would be if that was your daughter.

It goes back to the traffic light analogy. We drive through controlled intersections on green lights and not red lights, not because it is law and mandated, but we have the brains to know that to not do so would end in pain, suffering and probably many deaths every hour on our roads.

Perhaps someone can run a large MRI scanner over the mob to search for any sign of functioning brain cells.
    Happiness is a means of travel, not a destination

Bike
    husaberg
    Well let’s not forget Aucklands extensive level four delta lockdown.... as summer got closer and cabin fever took over it was clear mass non compliance was creeping in.... Jacinda Was terrified we’d end up with what we have now or what was going on in Australia....
    So we got the rebranded traffic light non lockdown that is a lockdown despite DEADLY and HIGHLY transmissible delta in community....

Remember what we were told early on about even one case being out in community how fast it could spread etc etc......
    You mean that same delta variant you claimed had failed to deliver.....
    That same virus you previously claimed only "allegedly" killed people...
    That same virus you claimed masks and lock dones were not required for
    let's not forget you have a history of being wrong.
    Quote Originally Posted by Katman View Post
    I reminder distinctly .

Kinky is using a feather. Perverted is using the whole chicken

Bike
    Not a Hayabusa anymore
    Quote Originally Posted by pritch View Post
    The silent majority are the 95% of the eligible population who are vaccinated.
    You do realise that you can be both Vaccinated and opposed to Mandates, right?

Like, I chose to get Vaccinated without any need for Government compulsion, yet I still support the protest because I believe that Government compulsion on an issue of personal choice and bodily autonomy is wrong.

Your fundamental Premise that 95% of people are vaccinated therefore 95% of people don't support the protest is wrong.
    Physics; Thou art a cruel, heartless Bitch-of-a-Mistress

Bike
    BSA A10
    Quote Originally Posted by pzkpfw View Post
    It mentioned "Admiralty Law".

That's the kind of bollox from the "free Men of the land" movement; people who want to live in society but basically think they can make up their own laws within it.
    Apparently the fact that police weren't wearing their hats at one stage also meant they were operating under "Admiralty Law"
    "If you can make black marks on a straight from the time you turn out of a corner until the braking point of the next turn, then you have enough power."

Quote Originally Posted by scracha View Post
    Even BP would shy away from cleaning up a sidecar oil spill.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warren Zevon
    Send Lawyers, guns and money, the shit has hit the fan

Bike
    1982 Suzuki GS1100GK, 2008 KLR650
    Blog Entries
    Maybe some have missed out on the digital age arriving . The fine on window is mere window dressing and deterrent to others much like a lion leaving the bones of its kill in its territory.
    The real fine comes in the post.....
    Many years ago a cop placed a fine notice on front of my truck while I was sleeping. It promptly got sucked into air intake next morning and the mechanic found it several months later during service lol
    So did you receive the fine in the post? Maybe it went to the registered owner of the truck. If the owner was you then maybe you just got lucky - it happens sometimes. Council will be less inclined to let the parking fines go, they will end up in Court and after that they will not go away, merely have costs added
    it's not a bad thing till you throw a KLR into the mix.
    those cheap ass bitches can do anything with ductape.
    (PostalDave on ADVrider)

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDemonLord View Post
    You do realise that you can be both Vaccinated and opposed to Mandates, right?

Like, I chose to get Vaccinated without any need for Government compulsion, yet I still support the protest because I believe that Government compulsion on an issue of personal choice and bodily autonomy is wrong.

Your fundamental Premise that 95% of people are vaccinated therefore 95% of people don't support the protest is wrong.
    I'm not wrong, and we don't have a mandate as such. They are not forciiby jabbing anybody.
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by pete376403 View Post
    So did you receive the fine in the post? Maybe it went to the registered owner of the truck. If the owner was you then maybe you just got lucky - it happens sometimes. Council will be less inclined to let the parking fines go, they will end up in Court and after that they will not go away, merely have costs added
    Fines only work for normal people. The idiot fringe don't pay them and the courts don't do anything about it. There are plenty owe thousands and pay nothing.

Thread Information