Page 4 of 40 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Beehive occupation.

Bike
    Not a Hayabusa anymore
    Quote Originally Posted by pritch View Post
    I'm not wrong, and we don't have a mandate as such. They are not forciiby jabbing anybody.
    But they are restricting freedoms for not proving vaccinated status and they are issuing fines for non-compliance.

That's a fiat of Force and therefore is a form of Mandate.
    Physics; Thou art a cruel, heartless Bitch-of-a-Mistress

Bike
    Daelim VL250 Daystar
    I'm not wrong, and we don't have a mandate as such. They are not forciiby jabbing anybody.
    You must be quite well off. A lot of NZ people/families despite working hard and multiple jobs are on the breadline paying the mortgage each week.
    Even if skilled enough to acquire another job in a different vocation quickly even being out of work several weeks would mean missing a tent/mortgage payment/losing fixed rate and debt quickly spiraling out of control.
    It’s a terrible time in NZ history to be homeless as there’s nothing out there to rent easily for average joe especially if just left a job.
    So it was “forced” for many people just via the obligations to a third party which the govt would be well aware of affecting many.
    Govt gives you nothing because it creates nothing - Javier Milei

Bike
    Daelim VL250 Daystar
    Interesting watching what is going on. Some random impressions if I may?

When the protest started the idiots didn't even know what it was about. They still don't, it's a gethering of the disaffected and the mentally ill, organised by the Destiny Church.

Nobody owes them a hearing.

The group is tiny, anyone who thinks this is statistically significant is delusional. Attributing anything to do with this to "the silent majority" is idiocy. The silent majority are the 95% of the eligible population who are vaccinated.

The Army has no real role in this, although there has been talk of getting the Army to remove the vehicles. Tow truck operators like to present a tough image. If they can't do this job they will have a new image.

There is a Facebook page complaining about the "unprofessional" use of loud music by the Speaker and suggesting people ring and make a noise complaint. Good luck with that.
    Music is better than fire hoses and batons, but thay haven't thought of that.

There was a group in Picton pissing off the locals. These were apparently the protestors who turned up at the ferry without vaccine passes - or negative tests. Fuckwits.

If Mallard were to threaten to charge the Destiny Church with the cost of reinstating the Parliament grounds to their normal state, the demo would be gone within an hour.
    That’s a bit rough on towies... you do realise the fundementals at play dealing with mob psychology and modern health and safety requirements. The same govt asking them to tow the cars would prosecute the tow company owners if they got hurt in a scrap with protestors. No matter how tough you are you can’t beat numbers....

Mallards pathetic passive aggressive punitive actions further show the pathetic leadership at play here. Playing loud music and turning sprinklers on is a worse action than doing nothing. Our govt has gone full Karen, leaving an anonymous note in letterbox over unkempt lawns, made us a laughing stock on world stage.
    China will still be pudding themself laughing when Cindy next goes begging on a trade mission...”ooh rook here comes sprinkler girl, she have tianamin square no tanks so list pray loud music and turn hose on... maybe we sell tanks for milk powder Jackie girl like the lada for butter deal...”

Bike
    1993 Yamaha FJ 1200
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kickaha View Post
    Apparently the fact that police weren't wearing their hats at one stage also meant they were operating under "Admiralty Law"
    The theories regarding Police wearing (and not wearing) hats has varied ... but they came about due to a rule for Ministry of Transport Officers. They (MOT) were officially REQUIRED to wear their hats (FULL uniform) to issue infringement notices. The dimmer Joe Public then believed (after MOT joined Police ranks) that they (POLICE) had to be wearing hats to carry out their duties also.

That is not the case. Their power and ability to enforce the law is not reduced (or removed) if they are not wearing hats.
    When life throws you a curve ... Lean into it ...

Bike
    RZ496/Street 765RS/GasGas/ etc etc
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jellywrestler View Post
    we almost need a superspreader event to get this thing through our population, getting it at the rate of 2-300 new people a day is going to take decades to go through everyone, ll they are doing now is going to push it into winter
    Which would be dandy if getting infected gave us better immunity than the vaccine in the way that mumps or measles meant lifetime immunity. Butt fuck, sadly no.
    Don't you look at my accountant.
    He's the only one I've got.

Bike
    husaberg
    Quote Originally Posted by jellywrestler View Post
    we almost need a superspreader event to get this thing through our population, getting it at the rate of 2-300 new people a day is going to take decades to go through everyone, ll they are doing now is going to push it into winter
    You may have spoke too soon...
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	covid cases nz.JPG 
Views:	12 
Size:	65.1 KB 
ID:	350679

here is what happened in NSW
    Quote Originally Posted by Katman View Post
    I reminder distinctly .

Kinky is using a feather. Perverted is using the whole chicken

Bike
    1993 Yamaha FJ 1200
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by F5 Dave View Post
    Which would be dandy if getting infected gave us better immunity than the vaccine in the way that mumps or measles meant lifetime immunity. Butt fuck, sadly no.
    A reminder for those that are vaccinated.

Carrying the virus ... is not the same as being infected by the virus.

Being infected by the virus ... is not the same as being affected by the virus.

Those UN-vaccinated ... The two above may well be the same thing.
    When life throws you a curve ... Lean into it ...

Bike
    BSA A10
    Not sure why the Govt would need to spread Covid when they're quite happy to do it themselves, fucktards, although no doubt David is a paid Govt provocateur
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	273187758_321831933231861_6994134526896093116_n.jpg 
Views:	84 
Size:	55.4 KB 
ID:	350680   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	272818586_345804830779400_1098797167077346134_n.jpg 
Views:	105 
Size:	131.8 KB 
ID:	350681   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	272706679_1255867294902795_1271395090339749717_n.jpg 
Views:	75 
Size:	64.9 KB 
ID:	350682  
    "If you can make black marks on a straight from the time you turn out of a corner until the braking point of the next turn, then you have enough power."

Quote Originally Posted by scracha View Post
    Even BP would shy away from cleaning up a sidecar oil spill.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warren Zevon
    Send Lawyers, guns and money, the shit has hit the fan

Bike
    1982 Suzuki GS1100GK, 2008 KLR650
    Blog Entries
    That second pages is a list of rules to be followed - Shock Horror, what happened to the freedoms??
    it's not a bad thing till you throw a KLR into the mix.
    those cheap ass bitches can do anything with ductape.
    (PostalDave on ADVrider)

Bike
    ---2000 Triumph SprintT
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDemonLord View Post
    But they are restricting freedoms for not proving vaccinated status and they are issuing fines for non-compliance.

That's a fiat of Force and therefore is a form of Mandate.
    Well..you accept those restrictions on the road don't you? A licence or a fine....you drink and drive and you are treated as a leper....you can't do more than 80kph between Blenheim and Nelson....why not accept rules and restrictions on your health/life?

Bike
    It was on the good
    Quote Originally Posted by pete376403 View Post
    That second pages is a list of rules to be followed - Shock Horror, what happened to the freedoms??
    And written by R650 by the look of it.

Quote Originally Posted by R650R View Post
    IÂ’ve not lived a sheltered life thank you, thatÂ’s why IÂ’m willing to speak up about societyÂ’s rights that our ancestors died for being taken away.

SNIP

Do not reply at do not reply dot com as scrolling multipist on phone is difficult to do accurately. I have heard your initial protest, acknowledged it with reply something g you might not get from Jacinda 😜😉
    May I suggest you just don't bother with the phone?

Bike
    ZX14R, E=mc2
    Maybe some have missed out on the digital age arriving . The fine on window is mere window dressing and deterrent to others much like a lion leaving the bones of its kill in its territory.
    The real fine comes in the post.....
    Many years ago a cop placed a fine notice on front of my truck while I was sleeping. It promptly got sucked into air intake next morning and the mechanic found it several months later during service lol
    R650R. Lay off the crack pipe my friend. Think Donald Trump. You and him are the same. You're both special. Sorry. I don't do stupid, give me a break .

Bike
    Daelim VL250 Daystar
    Quote Originally Posted by Berries View Post
    And written by R650 by the look of it.

May I suggest you just don't bother with the phone?
    I doubt it.... sounds very similar to the BLM and occupy protests in the states. It seems like this lot are predominantly your typical lefty/commie types not used to functioning without a handout.
    Might explain why Jacinda do reluctant to intervene, she doesn’t want to jail her own voter base before an election year coming up....
    You can just imagine the conversation with the GSCB in beehive.
    “Hey Jacinda we’ve ran all the protestors cars through the system after they passed the Ngaranga gorge ANPR camera and they 85% labour voters”

Bike
    ZX14R, E=mc2
    I doubt it.... sounds very similar to the BLM and occupy protests in the states. It seems like this lot are predominantly your typical lefty/commie types not used to functioning without a handout.
    Might explain why Jacinda do reluctant to intervene, she doesn’t want to jail her own voter base before an election year coming up....
    You can just imagine the conversation with the GSCB in beehive.
    “Hey Jacinda we’ve ran all the protestors cars through the system after they passed the Ngaranga gorge ANPR camera and they 85% labour voters”
    Houston, we have a problem. Codename is R650R.

Code 9 , please expedite an emergency medical team to collect the individual and transport him to Parliament grounds. Reason ? Logic Deficit.

Throw Code R650R in to the swirling mass of stupid. He will assimilate readily.

Bike
    Not a Hayabusa anymore
    Quote Originally Posted by Trade_nancy View Post
    why not accept rules and restrictions on your health/life?
    Would you accept MY rules and restrictions for YOUR health and Life?

Answer me that first, then ask would you accept if MY rules/restrictions were forced upon you?
    Physics; Thou art a cruel, heartless Bitch-of-a-Mistress

Thread Information