Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: The Ukraine Invasion.

Bike
    husaberg
    Quote Originally Posted by Racey Rider View Post
    Maybe that's what was said to Putin, about the fact Ukraine has been shelling Ukrainians in the Donbas for the last 8 years!

Of course you wouldn't hear that on NZ news (Who parrots whatever American news tries to put out as truth.)
    You mean the civil war that started when Russian backed troped seized at a different part of Ukraine about 8 years ago?

Putin has long accused Ukraine of violating the rights of ethnic Russians and Russian speakers in Ukraine, and has said it was within Russia's rights to militarily intervene to protect them.
    In recent weeks, Putin has alleged that "genocide" was being committed in Donbas. His allegations aren't new, but the timing is of concern to Western policy-makers, who fear a repeat of a 2008 conflict in Georgia.
    By invoking genocide, Putin was echoing Russia's false claim that Georgia committed genocide against civilians in the breakaway republic of South Ossetia in August 2008. During that brief conflict, Russia launched a massive military incursion that pushed deep into Georgian territory.
    i would rather listen to the ICC than fucking putin who is a scumbucket dictator
    Karim Khan, the International Criminal Court's (ICC) chief prosecutor, on Wednesday visited the town of Bucha -- the scene of hundreds of civilian killings which Ukraine has blamed on Russian forces who occupied it for several weeks. Ukraine's parliament adopted a resolution declaring Russia's actions "genocide."
    Quote Originally Posted by Katman View Post
    I reminder distinctly .

Kinky is using a feather. Perverted is using the whole chicken

Bike
    Africa Twin! 2018 all the fruit!
    Maybe that's what was said to Putin, about the fact Ukraine has been shelling Ukrainians in the Donbas for the last 8 years!

Of course you wouldn't hear that on NZ news (Who parrots whatever American news tries to put out as truth.)
    Like the few Russians living here in NZ for sometime, most of them don't need the US to tell them whats happening and are generally well informed and know this is wrong and say so, some of them however choose to beleive their own countires propoganda, are you Russian?
    Russia started a special operation, I sincerely hope that when Nato sends in their military hardware by way of support, that Putin, true to his word (he said it today, Nato sending in arms will result in serious and higly dangerous retalition)if he, Poo Tin, does attempt to use Chemical, laser or tactical dirty nuke bombs ((Who knows, maybe his miltiary aides will depose him before he consigns Russia to the proverbial scrap heap)), that way, we can rid the world of Russia, China and yes, fuck it the Iran, Iraq and the anything that ends in Stan conglomoration. None of them worth the steam of the Free worlds many countries shit!
    FUCK RUSSIA and when it comes to this, our country, fuck any Russian living here who seriously thinks Russia has a right or the approval of any one else in the world to launch this so called "special operation". Send these fuckers back to Russia, you know the good ol 501 Express.
    Op's, is it Friday?????
    Every day above ground is a good day!:

Bike
    husaberg
    NO no no according to the Russians who had amassed over a hundred thousand troops they were just having an exercise they don't want war
    they have no intention to invade Ukraine...

https://globalnews.ca/news/8580055/r...utin-tensions/
    https://www.cbsnews.com/news/russia-...cupation-plan/

Meanwhile in reality
    https://www.bbc.com/news/live/world-europe-61101906
    900 civilian bodies recovered in Kyiv region – chief of police
    The police chief of the Kyiv region says the bodies of 900 civilians have been found in towns around the capital, more than a week after Russian troops left.
    The UN says more than five million Ukrainians have been forced out of their homes during the conflict
    I reminder distinctly .

Bike
    husaberg
    Not a good day to be one of Putins pals
    France and Jersey freeze Roman Abramovich assets
    He is best known outside Russia as the owner of Chelsea, a Premier League football club
    France has seized £20bn of Russian assets, including a villa on the French Riviera and 11 other properties belonging to Roman Abramovich, France 24 News reports.
    Jersey in the Channel Islands has also frozen £5bn of assets belonging Abramovich.
    Jersey police have been searching properties on the island linked to the billionaire, law officers said.
    Abramovich was named as the island's most wealthy resident in 2018.
    He was also sanctioned by the UK government last month as part of its response to Russia's invasion of Ukraine.
    By 1996, at the age of 30, Abramovich had become close to President Boris Yeltsin, and had moved into an apartment inside the Kremlin at the invitation of the Yeltsin family.[83]

In 1999, the 33-year-old Abramovich was elected governor of the Russian province of Chukotka.
    Abramovich was the first person to recommend to Yeltsin that Vladimir Putin be his successor as the Russian president.
    March 10th, 2022 Abramovich had his UK assets frozen and a travel ban was put in place.
    In late March 2022, it was reported that Abromavich was house-hunting in Dubai.
    Prior to the 2008 financial crisis, he was considered to be the second richest person living within the United Kingdom.
    I reminder distinctly .

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries

Those "Ukrainians" in Donbas are the Russian soldiers that invaded East Ukraine and, among other things, shot down an airliner killing 300 people. Where do you get your "news"?
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Bike
    Daelim VL250 Daystar
    The perils of using a consumer level drone in a war zone that’s probably broadcasting its gos location unencrypted. No doubt law enforcement and nation states already hadn’t back doors into these from dayone before any war.....

Govt gives you nothing because it creates nothing - Javier Milei

Bike
    husaberg
    Quote Originally Posted by R650R View Post
    Russia won’t invade anyway. There troops on border are like patched gang members sitting in a car in street while the prospects go do dirty work and collect debts.
    There has been substantial internal skirmishes going on for a long time by rebel groups, many think Ukraine really is still pretty much Russia absent post Cold War changes. Funny how when yanks do same with cia interfering in other countries no one says anything...,,
    Once again a mainstream news article proves me correct from what I said couple months ago after observing overseas trends.
    Quite nice of comrade Putin to start WW4 do Stalinda could slip this out...,,

You really are a turkey troll with a tiny pecker
    I reminder distinctly .

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    I find this news item just a tad suspect. Allegedly the guys parading here are the crew of the Moskva, the latest artificial reef in the Black Sea.
    Well 100 or so of the 500 crew anyway. We are to believe that these dudes, just rescued from a burning ship, all escaped in their best parade uniforms.
    Or not?

Also the comments refer to the summer foliage on the trees. It's spring, the foliage is still in its early stages.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mmQUkzQIsks
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Bike
    husaberg
    Quote Originally Posted by pritch View Post
    I find this news item just a tad suspect. Allegedly the guys parading here are the crew of the Moskva, the latest artificial reef in the Black Sea.
    Well 100 or so of the 500 crew anyway. We are to believe that these dudes, just rescued from a burning ship, all escaped in their best parade uniforms.
    Or not?

Also the comments refer to the summer foliage on the trees. It's spring, the foliage is still in its early stages.

Putin: The warship Moskva has not sunk it has simply been reclassified as a new type of submarine and is on a special underwater operation.
    I reminder distinctly .

Bike
    2005 Z750S
    Quote Originally Posted by pritch View Post
    Or not?

This is something I don't understand about the Russians (and Putin supporters outside of Russia).

Their propaganda (and yes, all sides make propaganda) is of the level of the toddler caught with their hand in the cookie jar who says "it wasn't me".

(Like Baghdad Bob who claimed the Iraqi's had shot down a Tomahawk, reprogrammed it, and sent it back to the Americans.)

How do people swallow that stuff?
    Measure once, cut twice. Practice makes perfect.

Bike
    04 Buell XB12R 06 WR250F
    Who armed Ukraine and decided to expand NATO? Prof John Mearsheimer

Why would you ride that long and that gnarly stuff if you don't have to, Its what we do, we love it.
    Nathan Woods R.I.P.

Bike
    GSXR1000
    Quote Originally Posted by pzkpfw View Post

How do people swallow that stuff?
    The power of wanting to believe is very strong.

Bike
    Daelim VL250 Daystar
    *** TRIGGER WARNING*** some independent reporting from three years ago, wonder YouTube hasn’t deleted it....

Bike
    husaberg
    *** TRIGGER WARNING*** some independent reporting from three years ago, wonder YouTube hasn’t deleted it....
    So when you said Russia would not invade Ukraine on a scale of 1 to 1000 how right were you......

Russia won’t invade anyway. There troops on border are like patched gang members sitting in a car in street while the prospects go do dirty work and collect debts.
    There has been substantial internal skirmishes going on for a long time by rebel groups, many think Ukraine really is still pretty much Russia absent post Cold War changes. Funny how when yanks do same with cia interfering in other countries no one says anything...,,
    I reminder distinctly .

Bike
    Daelim VL250 Daystar
    Some leaves and twigs getting shot up ....

Thread Information