Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Are police impotent?

Bike
    Honda

Are police impotent?

What's happening with our law enforcements in your part of the country?

They seem to be loosing respect in my area's of Auckland.

I watch these kids doing wheel's and waving to them, I don't know who feels more like the mug the cop or me for obeying non inforced laws .

I've noticed if I'm doing 10 or 15 km over the speed limit and I pass a cop I don't bother rolling of the throttle because I already know there going to do nothing.

Are police losing respect in your part of the country or is Auckland turning into a lawless city?

Bike
    1982 Suzuki GS1100GK, 2008 KLR650
    Blog Entries
    Seems that way round here. Not having a local, full-time manned police station doesn't help - after hours calls will take at least 30 minutes for a response, if it happens at all.
    it's not a bad thing till you throw a KLR into the mix.
    those cheap ass bitches can do anything with ductape.
    (PostalDave on ADVrider)

Bike
    Africa Twin! 2018 all the fruit!
    Short answer, YES!, they (Govt, Police Minister (JOKE) Commissioner, judges, all to do with our justice system and it's absolutely appaling record of controlling/incarcerating thugs, murderers and native, NZ terrorists) in other words, not our front line Police, but their handlers, have lost all respect from me and anyone else I know (and that is plenty, shame on them) who has recently been burgled, robbed, threatened in the street in broad daylight or suffer constant here I am, see me (Harleys to the fore here) hear me (Harleys again reved excessively everywhere they go so the genral population know theyré actually living in their ( The gang terrorists) neighbourhood, not the free to peacefully do as you please, long as it's legal they moved into, believing they would be protected from thugs, robbers and general street scum, by their beloved Police.
    It's not individual Police personnel I have lost respect for, it's the from the top, Aunty Fucking Jaccey, Poo Poo, fucking Williams, the new look , politically string pulled so called Police Commissioner, all believe feverently that these poor people deserve another chance and shouldn't go to jail or worse be the subject of instant reprisal if they do wrong. You know if followed back to their home/gang pad, it's flattened and all who survive that, don't get a single dollar from the taxpayer.
    Cripes If I speed down the motorway I'm done for, older white male on relatively expensive motorcycle, hey theres one, you know, can afford to pay, won't give us grief and no danger, lets get him.
    If it's a full on Tribe ride or even a single (not a very common occurrance these days) Gang patched rider on the wrong side of a Motorway, exceeding the speed limts, attacking and terrifying ordinary NZérs, it's OH well, without positive proof it was them, we can't do anything.
    Thats the part that pisses me off.
    Our Police men and women, know who these thugs are, where they live, who they prey on, as an aside, stopped at the intersection of Te Irirangi rd and Gt Sth rRd the other day, usual number of banned windscreen washer there, watched as patched gang types spoke with the washers and took their takings, are they shaking down them too, or more likely the gangs have figured out another innovative way to rob the tax payers of NZ and wave their big fat finger at the man.! Anyway, it's that they're not allowed to take these low lifes down and use the proper full force of the law to stop them coming back that is the problem.
    More jails, na, barbed wire around Mt Smart, throw them all in there, throw in a few weapons, let em go for it, take out the last one standing, no problem, you can't reoffend (most of them have arrest records as long as your arm) if you're not breathing, or NZ Politicians forbid, are actually incarcerated for the full term of their sentences.
    Every day above ground is a good day!:

Bike
    Daelim VL250 Daystar
    Police are doing great with their hands tied behind their back by politicians. They’re kicking butt in the bay, gangs have had major drug/vehicle/propert/cash seizures here recently....
    The problem is though I think they are trying for Miami vice glory of going after those at the top. A less fortunate uncle who lives in a rougher hood than me asures me the local fry heads would turn in their local dealers for as little as ten dollars they are that stupid and desperate.
    But let’s not forget crime exists so we need a govt to “save” us.....
    Who would pay taxes for protection if we didn’t have govt breeding a problem by generations of destructive policies on the family unit that reward failure and creating marginalised peoples within society.
    Govt gives you nothing because it creates nothing - Javier Milei

Bike
    It was on the good
    Did you mean impotent or important?

Hard to tell with your broken keyboard.

Bike
    Obsolete ones.
    Most of the Federales I know have kids, so, no.
    Manopausal.

Bike
    Honda
    The last couple of police officers I witnessed doing some form of policing recently was a cop pulling over a nurse (in uniform) and this week I witnessed a cop hiding in the middle of a round about with a communications device(not very covert and professional)... he saw me shaking my head at him in disappointment.

Bike
    Honda
    Quote Originally Posted by Al Bundy 4eva! View Post
    The last couple of police officers I witnessed doing some form of policing recently was a cop pulling over a nurse (in uniform) and this week I witnessed a cop hiding in the middle of a round about with a communications device(not very covert and professional)... he saw me shaking my head at him in disappointment.
    I'm presuming why he was hiding in a bush covered round about (and thats wishful thinking) cops can't pursue illegal dirt bike riders by car but can hide and jump out in the hopes of apprehending the young law breaker's.

My money's on the dirt bike rider ...

Bike
    RZ496/Street 765RS/GasGas/ etc etc
    Blog Entries
    Last night I heard the screaming
    Loud voices behind the wall
    Another sleepless night for me
    It won't do no good to call
    The police always come late
    If they come at all

And when they arrive
    They say they can't interfere
    With domestic affairs
    Between a man and his wife
    And as they walk out the door
    The tears well up in her eyes

Last night I heard the screaming
    Then a silence that chilled my soul
    I prayed that I was dreaming
    When I saw the ambulance in the road
    And the policeman said
    "I'm here to keep the peace
    Will the crowd disperse
    I think we all could use some sleep"​
    Don't you look at my accountant.
    He's the only one I've got.

Bike
    BSA A10
    Quote Originally Posted by F5 Dave View Post
    They say they can't interfere
    With domestic affairs
    Between a man and his wife
    And as they walk out the door
    The tears well up in her eyes
    Given the experience a friend of mine is going through I'd say they're spectacularly useless at it even to the point of a protection order being ignored by them
    "If you can make black marks on a straight from the time you turn out of a corner until the braking point of the next turn, then you have enough power."

Quote Originally Posted by scracha View Post
    Even BP would shy away from cleaning up a sidecar oil spill.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warren Zevon
    Send Lawyers, guns and money, the shit has hit the fan

Bike
    raptor 1000
    gang funeral in Dunedin last week with the usual mayhem, the rozzers even blocked intersections so they could speed through and do the usual antics

Bike
    09 GSX1400.
    Comrade ardern has done a great job of dividing NZ ,the damage done will take years to remedy.

Don't blame the frontline Policemen,it comes from Govt.

You'd never go hungry with Nigella Gaz.
    If it weren't for flashbacks...I'd have no memory at all..

Bike
    Honda
    Quote Originally Posted by roogazza View Post
    Comrade ardern has done a great job of dividing NZ ,the damage done will take years to remedy.

Don't blame the frontline Policemen,it comes from Govt.
    I'm not blaming them for what there told to do
    I'm blaming them for what there not doing, your standard road law enforcement, it's pretty much non existing in Auckland, I haven't been pulled over in over a decade, can't remember the last time I came through a breath testing stop, last time I had a license check was over 10 years ago...it makes me wonder why I'm paying hundreds if not in excess of a grand to get my class 6, wof,reg, insurance and I'm not even being told to slow down, like I said are police impotent? Seems the young illegal dirt bike riders understand this which makes me the mug.

Bike
    husaberg
    if anyones going to be tough on crime and have the respect of the gangs its this guy

Quote Originally Posted by Katman View Post
    I reminder distinctly .

Kinky is using a feather. Perverted is using the whole chicken

Bike
    raptor 1000
    Quote Originally Posted by husaberg View Post
    if anyones going to be tough on crime and have the respect of the gangs its this guy

what a twat eh, he raised thousands for his charity, how about you comrade

Thread Information